Share System - Crystal Palace Space Station Shares

Now that we know the timeline, my best guess is 5 PEC per share for the first payment. If we're doing that :D

Ok, why not? ;) The aurli young boost at the weekend has slipped off, but may well have been enough for a goodish full week in just 4 days. Hmm, do I choose 4 or 6 pec, seeing as you have grabbed 5 pecs? .... Ok, I'll choose 4 pecs and hope to have been a bit pessimistic :)

Ok, then I will go super optimistic and say first payout will be 11 pec / share :)

I remember all those people buying Compet Deeds and then not even bothering to try the App out.

If you have bought CP Shares, you now have a vested interest in hunting there.

So go do it... :handgun:

(... or dont complain about payouts)

I remember all those people buying Compet Deeds and then not even bothering to try the App out.

If you have bought CP Shares, you now have a vested interest in hunting there.

So go do it... :handgun:

(... or dont complain about payouts)

If you own a lot of those shares, then your hunt will be a little bit cheaper there. :eyecrazy::laugh:

Some quick stats I received on the Crystal Palace shares sale:

Total shareholders: 1025
Average # of shares: 487
Median # of shares: 30
Mode # of shares: 10

Hunters shareholders : 3

Cool, those are interesting stats. Thank you for them.

how many have been purchased by unofficial MA account who can not withdraw but can resell later.

yay stats :yay:

Thanks!

Wow, that's a big difference between average and median. So half the shareholders have at most 15k shares together = 3% of the shares... while the other 500 shareholders are mostly reasonably serious and average almost 1k shares each. There may of course be a few whales right at the top, but thanks for those stats Quote!

Wow, that's a big difference between average and median. So half the shareholders have at most 15k shares together = 3% of the shares... while the other 500 shareholders are mostly reasonably serious and average almost 1k shares each. There may of course be a few whales right at the top, but thanks for those stats Quote!

I think you might underestimate how few whales at the top are.
There are some big speculators and resellers here. And big is not really big if the total investment is less than half a million.

Interesting. Can you please spell out precisely how the revenue will be distribted and how it will be transferrable to PED cards?

Interesting. Can you please spell out precisely how the revenue will be distribted and how it will be transferrable to PED cards?

It seems pretty obvious, we have a share center and we have a transfer button there :)

I think you might underestimate how few whales at the top are.
There are some big speculators and resellers here. And big is not really big if the total investment is less than half a million.

Yes, I agree that it's perfectly possible. If we have, say, 400 people on 500 shares each, 80 on 1k each and about 20 with 10k shares each then that also roughly adds up. It might be that 400 people in the middle only average 100 shares each and the top 20 need to have soaked up a further 160k shares, bringing their average to 18k each.

That's a problem with averages :laugh:. I guess I'm happiest thinking that something like 400 people put in between 500 and 1000 dollars each in the 2 days of availability, but yes, it could easily be less than that sum if we have more [or bigger] whales.

Last edited:
It would be interesting to know the MAX

I believe that would be a violation of privacy as it is not terribly difficult to figure out who the top buyers are.

No names, just the numbers :D

If they really implement some voting rights for this company thing, we should know if someone got 50%+1 shares.

If they really implement some voting rights for this company thing, we should know if someone got 50%+1 shares.

I very much doubt the voting system will ever be implemented. They have promised a voting system since before I started lol (agreed it was a voting booth and not on LAs, but my point still stands!)

Rgds

Ace

the webshop had a max limit of 10k shares, dunno if there was a limit ingame, too ...

I feel disturbance in the force, yet again, no payout

Did the system break or did the deeds not reach 1 pec per deed yet?

If the system broke, i feel most good companies would have made a tweet acknowledging the problem and telling their users they were looking into a fix within about 5-10 minutes of the problem occuring... been 7-8 hours now and no comment from MA.

I can not believe that there were too few people on Crystal Palace lately. I have see a lot of people huntig there. I hope that the payout still comes ...

Did the system break or did the deeds not reach 1 pec per deed yet?

If the system broke, i feel most good companies would have made a tweet acknowledging the problem and telling their users they were looking into a fix within about 5-10 minutes of the problem occuring... been 7-8 hours now and no comment from MA.

Hahaha, comparing MA with a "good" company. That's a good one. ?

I'm sure they are looking into it, there's no way the payout was below 1 pec.

Is there a way to ping Quote on a thread so he is aware?

I'm sure they are looking into it, there's no way the payout was below 1 pec.

Is there a way to ping Quote on a thread so he is aware?

I spoke to loki on support chat. He said file a support case

Some things really are pretty much a sure bet, aren't they!?

My take on this: the first payout on any deeds must be checked and carried out manually, i.e. signed off. Only after knowing that payout calculations are correct can the code be set to automatic.

I'm assuming even the hamsters know that by now, so it is crazy that statements still end up being made which are highly unlikely to turn out to be accurate, in this case the exact timing of the payout?

The only worrying issue is the number of cups of coffee that are then required, or who needs to be in the office to give the thumbs up. Or is there something more sinister? I can think of a few potential reasons.... but that's just supposition!

I got paid, and it looks like something like 5.8035 pec per deed

From what I gather there was a miscommunication regarding the payout time with our database engineer. We've manually initiated the first dividend payout now and the next payouts will follow the correct scheduled time. (Sunday 24:00/Monday 00:00)

Sorry about the delay.

Back