shared loot mob issues on caly maybe on others

gdog

Old
shared loot mobs on caly are bugged. I get this message when loot boss wave mobs that are shared loot " this loot is claimed by someone else". I don't know if this is a bug or someone exploiting there by stealing loot I opened a support case 3 days ago no replay. live chatted today and was told no replay.
entropia-2021-03-19-18-17-10-jpg.14324
entropia-2021-03-15-15-56-09-jpg.14325

This is normal when killing the atrax mobs that spawn with the second mob as those are not shared so whoever does most damage wins loot.

It means you didn't do any damage to that particular mob. Only people who did can loot it.

i shot the boss only shot the boss and as soon as the boss loot shows i get the message. no auto loot buff as well

Ahh, the message in red :) We could do a vote if this is worse than you can't make that mob a disciple and the others that popped up for a while.

I mean according to the top left corner in your screenshots you did get loot so I guess it all boils down to the simple fact that we get to see yet another pointless message in red.

You shot the mob, you got loot - what's the problem? When I'm drilling a claim and it comes to the end it sometimes says you don't have the deed for this claim. I don't send suppot or post on forums, I just get on with dropping my next probe.

I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy.

You shot the mob, you got loot - what's the problem? When I'm drilling a claim and it comes to the end it sometimes says you don't have the deed for this claim. I don't send suppot or post on forums, I just get on with dropping my next probe.
Why are you bringing up mining in a thread about hunting? That's like responding to someone complaining that their heater is not working that they should not be complaining because thier toilet can still flush!

And please tell me, are you secretly an MA employee? Because that would be the only way you would have the in depth knowledge of the way the loot system is coded under the hood to be able to make the conclusion that "Everything is fine here everyone, nothing to see, move along Citizen.."

This is a known bug

It is also only a message bug, not a loot bug (your loot is safe)

This bug is triggered by some random events i do not know (i do not work as developer in mindark, only they can tell), BUT this happens only when someone else kill an atrax at boss spawn #2

So their loot is not your loot, you have lost nothing and you spent nothing.

It is only a message that should not pop up on screen, just like the one when you fly from calypso space station and says it is lootable pvp. It is not lootable around space station.

Tect message bug, that is it

This is a known bug

It is also only a message bug, not a loot bug (your loot is safe)

This bug is triggered by some random events i do not know (i do not work as developer in mindark, only they can tell), BUT this happens only when someone else kill an atrax at boss spawn #2

So their loot is not your loot, you have lost nothing and you spent nothing.

It is only a message that should not pop up on screen, just like the one when you fly from calypso space station and says it is lootable pvp. It is not lootable around space station.

Tect message bug, that is it
this is from the 3ed boss and shows the message please tell me how that is then a mob from the 2en boss and only shows there
entropia-2021-03-19-18-17-10-jpg.14324

You will have this text if you just hunting feffoids close to feff pit and the atraxes are killed in the pit. You lost no loot, no one exploiting anything, it is just a useless text you should not care about.

Back