FYI: Shares of Crystal Palace

For everyone who has already give me their approval on investing. I need to gather the following information via PM:

Name
Address
Country
email
Phone (optional)

Thanks.

I would enourage all who are seriously considering investing to contact Star ASAP in order to obtain the latest information. At this point we've ironed out the details and have put together a legally forcable/binding plan to protect all investors. Submit outstanding concerns ASAP and we will turn them around promptly. The documentation protecting your investment can be completed within 1-2 business days. We should get the paperwork out of the way as soon as possible so that the December 28th auction deadline doesn't creep up on us.

The Letter of Intent has been modified. I need everyone's contact information so that emails can be sent out including this. :)

Legal Documentation is received. Funds can now begin to be collected.

I must say it is nice to see warrants and M2S working together on this.

Good to see when it comes to the crunch we can put aside our differences and make things happen. Good luck with the venture all :beerchug:

I must say it is nice to see warrants and M2S working together on this.

Good to see when it comes to the crunch we can put aside our differences and make things happen. Good luck with the venture all :beerchug:

true... but where is Aow... :scratch2:

Version 1.1 of the Letter of Intent is ready. LLC formed and promissory notes ready to be delivered upon collection of PEDS. Still room for ~10 more investors as we've set our maximum at 35.

Last edited:
Version 1.1 of the Letter of Intent is ready. LLC formed and priossory notes ready to be delivered upon collection of PEDS. Still room for ~10 more investors as we've set our maximum at 35.

Congratulations! May I ask the company name (or "doing business as")?

What if it takes another cp to get cp to tier 1?

I wonder if we could find someone with the same amount of neg rep as you to make a tier 1 version? Not that we'd want to. ;)

Thanks for the bump though!

Version 1.1 of the Letter of Intent is ready. LLC formed and priossory notes ready to be delivered upon collection of PEDS. Still room for ~10 more investors as we've set our maximum at 35.

what is min. share size ?

10-20k ?

15k is the minimum but depending on the final price you may need to add in a few PEDS (Under 1k) to even out your ownership percentage. If we win it for less than we have, you'll have your excess money returned.

15k is the minimum but depending on the final price you may need to add in a few PEDS (Under 1k) to even out your ownership percentage. If we win it for less than we have, you'll have your excess money returned.

How many investors do you have now? gonna be a tough auction... Probably one of the most important ones you have ever bid on :laugh:

win and this time next year you could own a million dollar investment.

25 people in atm, room for 10 more maximum. Edited above since I spelled promissory rediculously for no good reason. I guess my keyboard types things on its own now. :)

25 people in atm, room for 10 more maximum.

at 15k each... thats almost 4million peds... i guess u got the person i knew who depoed 3.2mil peds beat :) gratz on your purchase of CP dude :)

at 15k each... thats almost 4million peds... i guess u got the person i knew who depoed 3.2mil peds beat :) gratz on your purchase of CP dude :)

15000 * 25 = 375000 = 400k. :p

25 people in atm, room for 10 more maximum. Edited above since I spelled promissory rediculously for no good reason. I guess my keyboard types things on its own now. :)

This is gonna be so awesome :D

nicely done!

thank you

is 375k closer to 400k or 300k?

plus i know jenna is putting in more then 15k... so they have over 4 mil peds ty very much :)

Last I checked, those share prices are in PED, not dollars.

Bump for you Star ...

You've been in EU for a very long time, have a great reputation and like Skippie always a great sense for business ... I wish you and all the investors some massive luck to win this ...

Only concern I have is that I don't think it will go for 1.2 million ped, I'd say for a LOT more (so if possible, attract more money if you can, up to 5 million ped in my humble opinion)

free bump for a great plan !!!

Working hard to prevent a 35% tax IRL associated with the LLC. This could mean we won't use the LLC's name for this purchase and I'll be assuming responsibility myself. I'll keep you posted on tomorrow's developments.

Working hard to prevent a 35% tax IRL associated with the LLC. This could mean we won't use the LLC's name for this purchase and I'll be assuming responsibility myself. I'll keep you posted on tomorrow's developments.

dont think you or any of the investors have to worry bout the tax till cost of good(s) purchased is paid for unless everyone is expecting a profit in the first year of operation which would be a great thing :D

Funds will be collected at this time. Discussion of how unclear factors will be handled will be sufficiently addressed prior to PED transfer. Please contact me to set up a time to meet in EU. I'll be at Argus for the better part of each day.

I'm gathering a group of ingame investors (players primarily) considering the purchase of the Crystal Palace space station.

If you are interested in becoming one of these investors, please PM me ingame or on the forum to discuss the options. Your thoughts and ideas are greatly appreciated and will be considered before we move forward.

The minimum investment is likely going to be 10-20k PED so please keep this in mind before sending your PM. If you have a lesser amount to spend, you may be able to find a friend to pitch in with.

Details will be discussed further via PM so please ask there. I'll answer whatever questions I can in this thread without showing our intentions entirely to the competition. Consider it and let me know please.

**Moderators please forgive me for not knowing whether or not to put this in the Selling section of the forum**

Very nice you picked up my idea https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/2202713-post15.html though I don't think you read my post, lol.

Anyway, great initiative, however not for my pockets at the end of this year :(.

Both thumbs up, hope it works out. :)

Those who haven't gotten their funds to me as of yet should contact me via PM to set up a meeting time. Thanks.

New devolopments will also be posted shortly in this thread.

The Letter of Intent has been revised. Major changes include removal of both the LLC and the tax IRL associated with it. This means that you'll no longer have to worry about us deducting the 35% tax PRIOR to payouts. We are sticking with the philosophy that PEDS aren't a formal currency and thus should be treated as "game money". We will need to file for a "Private Letter Ruling" to help cover ourselves in this matter. This will cost money down the line but will be removed from tax payouts and documented for you on the website. At this point we're doing everything legally as I've been advised by my accountant. This being as uncertain an area in tax law as it is leaves a lot open to our own personal interpretation.

Those already on board have email about this matter. Please review the attached document (Letter of Intent v1.2) and get back to me with any questions or comments which you may have.

Those not on board now know that they won't be taxed 35% prior to receiving their PEDS, unless otherwise notified via the "Private Letter Ruling". This letter takes many months to be returned as it as close as possible to the definitive ruling by the IRS in regards to this matter.

Hopefully this will help ease some minds in regards to the investment. Most seemed fine with it at the 35% tax level as it was so I'm guessing this is nothing but good news for them. :) Thanks.

Interesting. This may give me a chance to take part of this sale without having to own millions of peds.
If someone would be kind enough to direct me to more information about the actual cp sale I asked this before but never got an answer.
What comes with the sale?domes only?booths?
How many domes in CP? I have never been there.
Does it come with the mobs?
Are there any unique mobs on CP now?
What about mining potentials? is it a unique mining attraction?

For those that want some confirmation regarding this change, we've spent many hours with attorneys and CPA's. Like the tax law, opinions differed. The taxation method chosen was the one that most here seem to agree with, as well as the CPA involved. It was determined that this will maximize the contributing parties chances of winning while placing the tax burden on each individual. For those that are concerned, I voluntarily removed myself from the "co-manager" position in order to get this deal done. There is still 9 months before tax filings are due in the US and hopes are to get a "private letter ruling" from the IRS to confirm the tax position chosen. Once the IRS confirms how taxes should be handled (expected to take 6+ months), the intention is to roll the assets into the LLC and finalize the articles.

Last edited:
Plenty of PEDS but still room for 4-5 more people. 15k minimum with tons of security measures in place. Let me know if you are at all interested or with to follow up on a past PM.

Thanks

Back