SHOP Directory - Advertise your SHOP free!

:) Thanks.

We are committed to supporting the genuine business owners in PE

We are having our Official Launch this Friday!
....Learn More <

At the party we will be giving away '3 months Free' Banner Advertising Space! to established in-game business owners that have a registered user name on our website!

.....Click Here <

If you would like to secure some additional advertising to your Free Listing, take advantage of the Half Price Deal and book one of the limited spaces!.... now!

After this weekend, the best spaces will not be available again for 3 months!

The site is becomming nicer and nicer, i can't wait for it to be fully functioning. So +rep :).
The shop listings are even more interesting for me, since i recently bought a shop and did some testing with it. Though now i am interested to see what results a site like this will have on my shop :).

For those of you that are interested in my shop:

More info here.

As to you JD and the rest of your team: Keep up the good work :) :beerchug:.

-j4ck

Last edited:
A Free Shop listing at ED is basically your very own Web Page so that you can give your shop the promotion it deserves!

We are more than happy to set it up and update it for you!

Feel free to point us to your Shop and EF Thread via a reply here!!!

We are about to embark on a full update of all the Shops in EU, this will be a major focus for the web team during October!

If you would like to help and get paid for your efforts, we would be happy to welcome you onboard!

If you have a shop in a mall then you already have a listing set up on ED and now you just need to flesh it our a bit!

FOR ALL SHOP OWNERS EVERYWHERE!!!

If you would like me to visit, take pics and flesh it out for you!!!!

Drop over to our office at Port Atlantis Mall (lvl1 #13)
Tip the ME Corner and I will respond as soon as I get the Message via Item Sale Feedback!

We have all the Shop Owners of all the official shops to match this up!

Ps. The list is now published on EF, >>>HERE<<<

Last edited:
Back