• Other

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters

LeeLoo Faith

ColorManiac
Society
OldTimers
LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith
I wish MA would implement a shop directory, Either a terminal located at the Malls teleporter, or even a Mall Terminal somewhere in PA/Twins to check which Mall to visit before you go.

Shop Directory should show for each shop

- Is the RENT paid
- is it open to PUBLIC
- how many items are for sale
- NAME of shop (set by shopowner)
- short description (set by shopowner)
- summary what kind of items are sold (Armour, Weapons, Tailoring Material..)
- location of the shop

Would be cool if you could also search for item categorys to see which shop to visit.

Yes :yay:

Made a "design" for one in an old thred I made about this... STILL needed!

Should be one for each mall/shopping area :)

This is a good idea, so that you don't have to tp all over the place and waste hours wandering through each floor of each mall. This way you know what's open and what's for sale at each mall and it's only 1 tp away.

Good idea.

- Is the RENT paid
- is it open to PUBLIC
- how many items are for sale
- NAME of shop (set by shopowner)
- location of the shop

Would be cool if you could also search for item categorys to see which shop to visit.

In my opinion,

- Is the RENT paid - Should not show any that have rent not paid up
- is it open to PUBLIC Should not show any that are not listed as public
- how many items are for saleShould list all items for sale and have them sortable, just like in auction. Actually it should be an additional option in auction to show shop items, auction items, or both
- NAME of shop (set by shopowner) This would be a nice addition to the estate terminals!
- location of the shop

Should not show any that have rent not paid up
Should not show any that are not listed as public

yepcould be not listing closed shops at all - or have options in the directory to see only open shops ;)

- how many items are for saleShould list all items for sale and have them sortable, just like in auction. Actually it should be an additional option in auction to show shop items, auction items, or both

i think this will be a point to be debated if all items should be listed or not, thats why I thought only the category of items and the amounts should be shown (ie. Refined Ressources 10x, Armour Parts 5x..)

Good idea.

I play another mmorpg in which there is a shop directory, it works like this... you open the directory and it shows you a list of all items, you can type in and search for an item (same as our auction), if you click on an item it will tell you which shop it's in and you have to go find it. I like the way that system works, you can't buy the item from the shop directory but you can at least see if it's in stock and where you can find it.

Could be helpful if you are in hurry. I always found part of the attraction of a mall though was window shopping and see the stuff your self.

Yep I've never heard a reason not to implement this. It's a great idea for a whole bunch of reasons.

PLEASE MA IMPLEMENT THIS NOW!!! :yay:

I know some people love the window shopping....but it's terrible that you have to go by 4 malls and 100ùs of shop to find a specific item.
Being able to find a specific item or shop via a search woulds be an awesome addition to the game.
I mean: type LR41 and find all shops that have either L or UL LR41 in stock. (prize shouldn't be shown in directory), you 'll just need to find the several shop and go buy your sh*t.

b u m p i n g i t up...

Yep love these ideas.

I'm sick of running aimlessly around Malls and finding most places closed

Yes, absolutely needed for shop owners, after the auction uptate (search function) is really useless have a shop except pay some rent to help MA or lootpool.

I sold mine to buy a big toy but it was really just a expense for me

If I've finished programming the Web-Shop-Directory for EU, MA can have the code, as long as somewhere there is my name in... ^^ Then everyone could check offline too. But yeah, that depends then on if they like the directory, etc. - it's easy to change everything - and it's free of charge, so before I pay for a server, it would be nice, when implemented somewhere else. ^^ But before I go to finish it now, I have to eat something. And when I say I finish it, I sure find a bug again and then it will take maybe hours again. -.-

Could be helpful if you are in hurry. I always found part of the attraction of a mall though was window shopping and see the stuff your self.

yep sure but wouldn´t it be nice to know if its worth going there or if there is nothing to see ?

Yep love these ideas.
I'm sick of running aimlessly around Malls and finding most places closed

yeah me too, I own a shop myself but mainly I thought about me running around searching something and how much I hate that ;)

Super Excellent Idea!!

Shop inventory would also be great..

It sounds like a good idea, I had to look for hours yesterday to find a good price in a cople of items but, the player that doesn't own a shop will never be able to compete due to the auction fees and a system that only allows 1 ped increments in markup. The shop owners will always be able to sell a few pecs cheaper than any other player no matter what MU the later sets.

They way it is right now, if someone wants a better price than auction they have to make the effort and search for it.

Having a directory is a great idea and hopefully will make shopping a bit more attractive.

I would however be carefull about having full shop item directory...it could work out well but there is also stop people from visiting several shops browsing for good deals.

It would be a great gesture to the shop owners since it would help make their investment actually worthwhile. Plus people who let their shops sit idle might start using them.

Would be very nice to have a shopdirectory!

We have the yellowpages RL, so why no shopdirectory in EU ????

Back