Selling: Shop Keepers: +5.3k each

Legends

Elite
Society
Dirty Dingos
Inherent Marxus Legends
As the title says, I have 2 Shop Keepers to sell, +5.3k each.

Message me in-game directly: Inherent Marxus Legends

Last edited:
Bump

1 Sold, have 1 more to sell

B - u - m - p

Still got 1 Shop Keeper for sale, get it now before they go to 6k each :)

B - u - m - p

B - u - m - p

bump :)

Last edited:
b - u - m - p

b - u - m - p

b - u - m - p

I see these go in AH every week or two for like 4.2 just FYI.

I see these go in AH every week or two for like 4.2 just FYI.

index.php

index.php

There were at least 4 sales recorded at 5k recently, some reseller got lucky and snatched one for 4500 in the middle of all that but 5k is the current going price for them.

I think the reason for this is pretty simple, the running theme for Estates and Shops in Entropia is a scarcity of item points for all. I mean come on, a large shop at PA mall only came with 110 item points, wth is someone supposed to do with that? Not much.There are 20 ArMatrix levels, what am I supposed to do? Carry only 1 laser rifle of each, 1 laser pistol of each, 1 BLP rifle, 1 BLP pistol and 1 sword? If you want to make an enhancer shop, this picture gets even worse.

So players that want to have a decent shop have no choice to seek ways to gain more item points. You can either 'upgrade' your shop with more item points (instructions on that here), or you can buy shop keepers to effectively gain 14 additional item points with each shop keeper you add.

Although the upgrade is much cheaper, I think the majority of shop owners are just weary that this will be money spent which they are never going to be able to get back, so the price of shop keepers has been rising and rising for the last couple of years.

Personally I think they might go all the way to 6k, unless MA starts dropping more of them.

index.php

index.php

There were at least 4 sales recorded at 5k recently, some reseller got lucky and snatched one for 4500 in the middle of all that but 5k is the current going price for them.

I think the reason for this is pretty simple, the running theme for Estates and Shops in Entropia is a scarcity of item points for all. I mean come on, a large shop at PA mall only came with 110 item points, wth is someone supposed to do with that? Not much.There are 20 ArMatrix levels, what am I supposed to do? Carry only 1 laser rifle of each, 1 laser pistol of each, 1 BLP rifle, 1 BLP pistol and 1 sword? If you want to make an enhancer shop, this picture gets even worse.

So players that want to have a decent shop have no choice to seek ways to gain more item points. You can either 'upgrade' your shop with more item points (instructions on that here), or you can buy shop keepers to effectively gain 14 additional item points with each shop keeper you add.

Although the upgrade is much cheaper, I think the majority of shop owners are just weary that this will be money spent which they are never going to be able to get back, so the price of shop keepers has been rising and rising for the last couple of years.

Personally I think they might go all the way to 6k, unless MA starts dropping more of them.

Interesting, I never check the charts, maybe i just happened to check on the days the low ones were in :).

b - u - m - p

last chance today on this, am going on a trip, won't be logging for a little while

If someone needs a shop keeper, am willing to sell 1 more.

Is there anyone out there that needs them more than I do??? :tongue2:

I still have a few I could part with at the right price

Is there anyone out there that needs them more than I do??? :tongue2:

I still have a few I could part with at the right price
Should have never traded my 2x SK

2 Shop Keepers for 10k

Last edited:
Should have never traded my 2x SK

There's no way that either one of us could have known which way the price on shopkeepers was going to go Hitman, don't feel so cheated based on a trade we did almost a year ago now :/

Also, the 2 shop keepers you traded me for your Tiger armor were sold a long time ago because I did not want to risk the price going down and then losing on the trade. I just have a lot of Shopkeepers because I have a lot of shops and now I have decided to buy item points instead and get rid of some of them.

I think instead, it would be healthier for you to try and stay positive by looking at all the ped you saved by using an UL armor instead of limited, you undoubtedly saved thousands of ped if you have been actively hunting during this time, it's a very good armor and it has retained it's value so if you wanted, you could get your ped back by selling it.

Good luck,
Legends

There's no way that either one of us could have known which way the price on shopkeepers was going to go Hitman, don't feel so cheated based on a trade we did almost a year ago now :/

Also, the 2 shop keepers you traded me for your Tiger armor were sold a long time ago because I did not want to risk the price going down and then losing on the trade. I just have a lot of Shopkeepers because I have a lot of shops and now I have decided to buy item points instead and get rid of some of them.

I think instead, it would be healthier for you to try and stay positive by looking at all the ped you saved by using an UL armor instead of limited, you undoubtedly saved thousands of ped if you have been actively hunting during this time, it's a very good armor and it has retained it's value so if you wanted, you could get your ped back by selling it.

Good luck,
Legends

Its all good. Yes, I love the Tiger UL but need to trade for something better like Angel Set.

This beautiful lady has to go!!!!

index.php

Adopt her for 5k and give her a nice new home (close to a fireplace cause she gets cold at night ;) )

Cheers,
Legends

5 sold last week, still have a couple more I would be willing to part with.

SOLD OUT for now !!

looking for one

Have 2 Shop Keepers am willing to sell, +5.3k each

Back