Selling: Shop @ Twin Peaks Mall 1st Floor!! 200 item points!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

Are you looking for a large shop in a high traffic mall? Look no further. I have a first floor Large shop in Twin Peaks Mall for sale!

Running a shop in Entropia can be extremely profitable!

I've owned the shop for nearly 2 years, it's been a fantastic shop. Sales are steady here. I'm selling the shop to free up additional PED for hunting gear. See below the hunting gear I'm interested in trading the shop for.

Great location, and tons of item point upgrades!

TWIN PEAKS MALL: Floor 1 #4L - Large Shop

200 item points total
Near the auctioneer
Excellent location being in the Twin Peaks Mall
1st floor

BO: 50k PED (open to offers)

Shop comes with the ability to post multiple signs out front and have a shopkeeper

index.php

index.php

Deed in hand

Spacious!! With TONS of item points!!! 200 Item Points :eyecrazy:

index.php

BO: 50k PED SOLD

Items of interest for trade: Imp Resto, Titan (F), Imp Angel (F), Mayhem (F), Imp Imperium (F).

Last edited:
I'm confused. The title and post says twin peaks mall, but the deed in the photo says Medusa bazaar. What is the correct Information?

I'm confused. The title and post says twin peaks mall, but the deed in the photo says Medusa bazaar. What is the correct Information?
It's the Twin Peaks Mall shop.

Set up shop and start your EU business 😉

Avoid auction fees and start expanding your EU business! Shops may be considered "boring" by some, but they can be very profitable.

200 item points!!! Tons of upgrades with this shop!

Expand or start your EU business 😉

I'm interested in an Imp Resto or some kind of nice (F) armor as a possible trade.

Promote your EU business! Trade me your Imp Resto or high end (F) Armor and park your PED in a PED making venture!! Shops return way more ROI than CLDs or AUDs in my experience, and many times only require upkeep a few times a week, mere minutes each time.

Shop shop til you drop!
🛍️ 🛒

Shop is sold, thread locked.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back