Price Check Shopping Booth Genesis Amethera/Omegaton West

SuperKanjo

Elite
Society
Kaos
Janko SuperKanjo vd Haak
Curious what those go for. I guess that depends on the building/distance from TP. Not sure how much traffic can be expected with the right advertising.

Any idea what price they go for and if they are worth it?

Tower B, is the most active tower at Genesis HQ, with active businesses. So a booth at Tower B more than one in another tower.
4K to 8K ped are the prices i saw

Booths are indeed going for 4-12 k but they aren't worth it. Amount of item slots in a booth is only 10 I believe unless it was upgraded at the cost of 2k ped for another 10, so unless you have super items and advertise the hell out of them you won't have much of a chance.
Foot traffic everywhere except the malls is pretty bad. Foot traffic in the malls is actually lower now than in the past because of all the planets seperating the population but prices on mall shops is actually higher now due to hype...

In the past I had a booth and a shop in same building at Omegaton. I got some sales but am actually getting more on Foma now.

Up here I have two shops next to one another. It did take me a few years and some strategic trading to acquire them since deeds don't sell every day...

prices up here on Foma per deed has gone up the last couple of years vs where it was 5-7 years ago but thats because Mindark has made it safter here and closer to Calypso than it used to be. Back then the space map had Foma and CP further out in lootable. Now it's right next to Space Station in the no loot zone.

I don't get enormous amounts of sales or foot traffic here mainly because Foma doesn't attract a lot of folks besides those after certain mobs or miners or discount shoppers. However, price range up here runs about 5-15 k and you get a lot more than 10 slots. Each shop up here has 200 slots inside and 20 in the display area... So I have 440 slots here for price of one overpriced booth or shop on Omegaton that only has 10 slots in booth or 50 in a shop there (70-75 if it was upgraded if I remember correctly). I'd suggest looking for a Foma shop or shop on a high traffic non-Calypso world if you want decent price per item point. Shops on Rocktropia have a lot more slots than anywhere else but foot traffic there is worse than many other places so it's a trade off. If you can afford a mall shop get one but good luck on selling it for more than you pay for it or making enough to justify the cost.

If you do buy a Calypso booth you probably want a shopkeeper to go with it but those too are currently overpriced. Back when they sold for 3 k they were almost worth it, but now they are more like 4.8-5.5k depending on the day... sad that you can buy an entire booth or small shop for the price of one shopkeeper (shopkeepers give you 20 slots at price of 7 so it's only 14 points total they give you, and they cost more than base shops since you have decay on them per sale). The only real reason anyone should buy a shopkeeper is if they want to sell things like deeds that cannot be sold in a base shop (at least now til the new game engine gets here, when even that may change) or if they want to sell in apartments and own an apartment on every planet so they can move it with them or something silly like that as shopkeepers allow you to convert an apartment in to a shop even though most don't want to take the time to go looking for an apartment since they are require you going to televators, figuring out which floor to go to, etc.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for all the information, much appreciated

Back