Shoppingmall FAQ

RobRoy

Guardian
Society
Swedish Hunting Society
Onkel RobRoy Bob
Hi everyone :)

I get lots of question about shop sizes in different malls so now I post a table that hopefully clear thing out.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

If you have anymore question about shoppingmalls, don't hesitate to post it here :scratch2:
And I will answer it as good as I can :wise:

Last edited:
Exactly same comparison I made before I decided which mall to get a shop in.

My Emerald Lake shop is worth every pec, having 2-3 times more itempoints than the same shop size in the other malls at half the monthly fee.

A small shop in EL can take 20 items more than a large shop in PA, and the large shop in PA cost 110 ped / month more than the small in EL, saving you 1320 ped a year if you have a small shop in EL.
Compared to TP if you want above 100 itempoints you need the large shop also at 140 ped / month like PA, but here you get 160 itemplaces, 40 itempoints more than the small in EL but at 110 ped more a month.

hey nice chart sure makes it easier to compare thanks

Nice post, thx for info !

Lady Trisha

Here is another favourite subject.

Q: Will tax and rent change?

A: I don't know because both tax and rent are set by MindArk not the mall owner so it's out of our control. The rent money will go to MindArk and the tax money goes to the mall owner.

Hey Rob

Can you let us know if there are any shops still available and if so their numbers and general locality and prices?

Thanks.

Btw is there any shop at any mall still for sale? I really dont think there is, but Rod please confirm this. Very big grats to your own lille Mall. Bet you was thinking ether I get a Daibikata Stalker per or a mall.

And coin sad Mall. =P

Hey Rob

Can you let us know if there are any shops still available and if so their numbers and general locality and prices?

Thanks.

HI Gen :)

I have a few small shops left (if you look at my table above you can see that they are quite large and very cheep to run ). They are lokated all over the first floor and the shop numbers are : 3S, 7S, 8S and 12S. The price "for the cheapest small shop to run" is set to 12k PED.

Btw is there any shop at any mall still for sale? I really dont think there is, but Rod please confirm this. Very big grats to your own lille Mall. Bet you was thinking ether I get a Daibikata Stalker per or a mall.

And coin sad Mall. =P

Hi Silvernight :)

When it's hard to decide I always let the coin speak :p

And yes, I still have some great shops for sale! As for the other malls you have to ask the mall owners them self. Because I don't keep track of the other malls shop sale.

/RobRoy, the owner of The Emerald Lakes Mall. The jewel of Amethera.

Q: Can I buy a shop on floor 2 or floor 3?

A: No, not until the floor below is sold out. That is in the interest of both customers and shop owners so customers don't have to run around every floor to find an open shop.
But I'm not a difficult man. If someone gives me an offer that I can't refuse we will have a deal. And I don't mean a horse head in my bed :pimp:

Could you add Max maturity bibo DNA to the emerald lakes land area? i'm sure it would attract a lot of people

Could you add Max maturity bibo DNA to the emerald lakes land area? i'm sure it would attract a lot of people

Hi Alien :)

Thanks for your question.
Combibo is not available as a DNA today and I can't read anywhere that Combibo has dropped any DNA parts.

You can check this thread : Selling Combibo Pike

/RobRoy

Damn, becurse there is realy no place to hunt those bibos. Nonstrop has on his land, but since he went banned there's noon to feed them and thay are almost harder to find as the mourners over there.

I whant Bibos! =D

Q. Is there any reason you have missed off the extra large shops from your comparison? :scratch2:

Q. Is there any reason you have missed off the extra large shops from your comparison? :scratch2:

HI Midori Fairlona :)

Thanks for you question. I left them out because there are only three of them per mall and they are not the mainstream shops. The difference is although the same between the malls according to those extra large shops.

/RobRoy

wrong thread!

Wtf?

Here is another favourite subject.

Q: Will tax and rent change?

A: I don't know because both tax and rent are set by MindArk not the mall owner so it's out of our control. The rent money will go to MindArk and the tax money goes to the mall owner.
WTF?

You bought the damn thing but the rent goes to MA, instead of to its owner???

WTF?

You bought the damn thing but the rent goes to MA, instead of to its owner???

I am not sure why you are surprised about that.

All maintenance fees anywhere in the game go to MA. The Mall owner earns money through taxes on the items sold, not the fee the shop owner pays to keep the shop open.

I am not sure why you are surprised about that.

All maintenance fees anywhere in the game go to MA. The Mall owner earns money through taxes on the items sold, not the fee the shop owner pays to keep the shop open.
I would expect to be able to collect the rent from people I rent my shops to in the building that I BOUGHT. Sorta like IRL...
MA have thought of a new construction: You buy a shopping mall, and if someone rents a shop there, the rent goes to... YOU GUESSED IT: US!

Nice setup, I have to admit.

I don't know why, but I thought the purchase of shop in Emerald Lake would be less than one in Twin Peaks? Small shops in TP are selling for same as what you've quoted in this thread, 12k.

Anyway, thanks for all the info, it's very helpful :silly2:

Back