Info: Shops closed

Waldi

Guardian
Society
NBK
Zan Waldi Dariel
I decided not to pay the rent for my shops on cnd anymore, till the bug in one of the shops is finaly fixed.

Since more than a year now, MA/FPC is not able to fix the (confirmed) bug.
They are not willing to pay any compensation even though, they promised to fix it with the "next" update... (how many updates did we have?).

Probably, the bug will not be fixed anymore, before CE2 release in december.
Their ignorance makes me realy angry.

In RL, if you have any issues with your rented flat, you just reduce the rent to force the owner to take care about it.
Unfortunately, the only way to "reduce" the rent for my shop is to close them.

But i bet MA/FPC will just laugh about the loss of 4$ income now...

If there wouldn´t be the CE2 update to come, i would cash out now.
CE2 is their last chance!

I think we will see CE2 before December.

I would have closed down the shop ages ago if I were you maybe do more effort than writing a letter?

I dont know what bug it is, but if it is costing you money you could take legal actions, since they confirmed and neglegted.

Also you could have contacted all the other shop ownser to give a clear sign to MA and ND

Thats what I would have done (not owning a sop or having the cash for buying one) so it's not 100% but that pops in my mind.
And great move:yay:

The bug is not in a direct way costing money, i just can´t place any signs or display panels onto the wall.

Its exactly how support argued: "...you can still use the shop..."

But from my point of view, i have a different opinion.

They should care more about their paying customers, even if its a small issue.

I´m sorry for NEVERDIE, that he has to suffer too, that wasn´t my intention.

The bug is not in a direct way costing money, i just can´t place any signs or display panels onto the wall.

aww you are wrong there..
It's not a suprice advertising is a billion industry.

Take me as a customer, If your shop does not look clear and transparant(I really need to serach) I'm out..
It is costing money =) Perhaps not allot but still :)
I certainly hope the bug get fixed fast with mayb a mind blowing improvement so you will be happy with your shop once again=)
GL to the shop owners, wish I had a shop ;)

aww you are wrong there..
It's not a suprice advertising is a billion industry.

Take me as a customer, If your shop does not look clear and transparant(I really need to serach) I'm out..
It is costing money =) Perhaps not allot but still :)
I certainly hope the bug get fixed fast with mayb a mind blowing improvement so you will be happy with your shop once again=)
GL to the shop owners, wish I had a shop ;)

well i never see in real life a shop without a sign, a logo and ads. This is not a little bug. Sign for an ads are an important part of your shop business.

and for MERCURY, if FPC/MA has no cared about anyone until now i don t see why must care since the CE2 with or without organization. As long MA don t loose money they will not care about anyone. The last sentence i guess can be write in the rock.

do people use those shops all that much anyway? most shops items are over the auction price anyway so just use auction.

not to mention your issue is you cant put signs on the wall, when i do go in shops i pay no attention to signs what so ever, infact i dont listen to any of those lil tv things either. your shop is still good. dunno what the big deal is. now if you are paying for the service i do agree you should be able to put signs in.

do people use those shops all that much anyway? most shops items are over the auction price anyway so just use auction.

not to mention your issue is you cant put signs on the wall, when i do go in shops i pay no attention to signs what so ever, infact i dont listen to any of those lil tv things either. your shop is still good. dunno what the big deal is. now if you are paying for the service i do agree you should be able to put signs in.

This is a matter of people being different

But IMO the signs are very important and do affect sales

I decided not to pay the rent for my shops on cnd anymore, till the bug in one of the shops is finaly fixed.

Since more than a year now, MA/FPC is not able to fix the (confirmed) bug.
They are not willing to pay any compensation even though, they promised to fix it with the "next" update... (how many updates did we have?).

Probably, the bug will not be fixed anymore, before CE2 release in december.
Their ignorance makes me realy angry.

In RL, if you have any issues with your rented flat, you just reduce the rent to force the owner to take care about it.
Unfortunately, the only way to "reduce" the rent for my shop is to close them.

But i bet MA/FPC will just laugh about the loss of 4$ income now...

If there wouldn´t be the CE2 update to come, i would cash out now.
CE2 is their last chance!

I have a bug in one of my shops too not fixed since around one year I think. My shop is closed too by the way, summer break from EU like last two years ^^

Hi

This game was made just just for some ppl to get REAL MONEY.They don't give nothing on us.we are just pupets in this game.Tell me how many ppls from this game get real money constantly.srry for my bad english

Lets be completely Honest here. MA Has always Struggled with Customer Service or Whatever you want to call it.

I sent an Inquiry a while ago when i was going to get my Prize set from the Mining Event, (that wasn't a fiasco at all :p ) asking what would happen if i were unable to attend the ceremony, since It was at Noon, and I had a full time Job.

3 days after the ceremony, they sent me a reply saying "Our logs indicate you were at the ceremony and received your prize set at xxx time"

Thanks for Speed of Service.

And Second, Is the bug Not being able to hang signs on the walls? I agree with sloth, I just barge into the store and see what they have for sale. And why not Make a post on EF stating what you sell, what your shops are, and even go to PA and tell people there, and twin peeks, and even on CND itself for that matter.

If you really wanted to get the word out, tell the pilots to advertise it while they are taking/bringing back people from CND and to CP.

Back