Shops

ProActive Mango

Stalker
Its time to release the rest of the shops Marcus calander boy have into the market. We have the need for it and game dont need hijacked prices for shops. Many shops stands dorment and players that will never return so the prices is crazy high atm.

A good time for Mindark to release the shops into the auctionhouse!

And everyone who says no, guess you have a shop or is a reseller ;)

Bring forth the shops!

MA should release the shops trapped in the Port Atlantis Mall while they're at it

MA should release the shops trapped in the Port Atlantis Mall while they're at it

There are shop in emerals mall, port atlantis, twin peaks that Marcus calander Mind Ark avatar owns... they need to be released into the market.

Wait wait No!!

lol.. just kidding its a great idea lets get them all loaded with items.. I think include all those abandoned booths too.

Wait wait No!!

lol.. just kidding its a great idea lets get them all loaded with items.. I think include all those abandoned booths too.

you hear yourself? abandoned... a.k.a no longer in use, not up for sale nada... game needs more sales and rotation of gears, ores and so on... shops are great way.. no 50pec extorsion fee from the MAFIA HOUSE A.K.A auction house.. if ppl hade shop handy and dandy.. perhaps ppl could start selling their loot and complain less about the game and stay more sence they fell they can survive and not get choked??? But hey! why improve the game for players HUH?
happy players happy game... easy...

Its time to release the rest of the shops Marcus calander boy have into the market. We have the need for it and game dont need hijacked prices for shops. Many shops stands dorment and players that will never return so the prices is crazy high atm.

If the owner of a shop is still "Marcus calander" it doesn't necessary imply, that he actually owns the shop. A shop or any other estate will change the owner description after it was claimed from the buyer.

So if anyone bought the estate years ago and never claimed it at the estate panel, the new owner won't be shown.

Marcus calander is an avatar owned by Mindark, they have no right to just hold on to em, its like releaseing a update of a game but you get only 63% of the whole expansion we promised...

To Mindark, annouce a sell out of the shops on caly owned by marcus calander and let players own more shops and perhaps the game can grow even more then it is atm.

Take a look at the auction. There Marcus is selling an apartment at a nice price now. I think he's been doing that for the last little while... I think they are slowly releasing one of his holdings each week. Right now I think they are slowly clearing out the ones that have actual deeds in his inventory. I think some of them like the shops you are talking about may not have real deeds yet... so maybe as we watch over time they will sell them... just at a slow rate of one a week or whatever? In the past when I looked at some terminals they gave errors... I think in those cases the actual deed is not created in game or in his inventory yet?

lets hope they do sell the deeds, but they sell appartmens only, they havent sold a shop in 10years...

Back