Help: Shortblades lvl 1-100

xDreamZzz

Hatchling
I've seen some shortblades that has skill progression to lvl 100 at the auction store, my question is: Are they worth it? They have Below average durability, and some of them Average but low dps. Is any of them good? And how much they cost? Thanks for the help. Im actually lvl 18 Knifefighter (Hit) and lvl 16 (Dmg)

Are they worth it?

No, unless you are level 100 or very close (and only some of them are good then). At your level you should stick to using SIB blades, and use the ones you are maxed with.

Also, durability only tells you the decay per use. It's normal for bigger weapons to have worse durability (usually), but that isn't necessarily bad. What you want to look at is Efficiency (percentage at the top of the weapon info panel) and Eco (damage/pec, check entropiawiki.com for that), both the higher the better.

But being maxed comes first. You'll know because when you are maxed the weapon shows 10.0/10.0 on both hit ability and critical hit ability.

Good luck.

No, unless you are level 100 or very close (and only some of them are good then). At your level you should stick to using SIB blades, and use the ones you are maxed with.

Also, durability only tells you the decay per use. It's normal for bigger weapons to have worse durability (usually), but that isn't necessarily bad. What you want to look at is Efficiency (percentage at the top of the weapon info panel) and Eco (damage/pec, check entropiawiki.com for that), both the higher the better.

But being maxed comes first. You'll know because when you are maxed the weapon shows 10.0/10.0 on both hit ability and critical hit ability.

Good luck.

Thanks, right now im using Armatrix SB-15 so i will stick to that and keep using SIB weapons

Thanks, right now im using Armatrix SB-15 so i will stick to that and keep using SIB weapons
Hello, as Angel O2 said you'd better use maxed weapons on hit/critical ability. SB-15 is maxed when you are above lvl 20. Good luck!

i would suggest to go the UL way

L18 Khorum ice dagger
L24 Leol Shock Dagger
L38 Aakas fire dagger
L48 Songkra corrosive

Leon can hold a Trauma 4 (1 point overamped) that you can recycle on fire dagger
as you reach the songkra can put if you find a cheap one a slight overamp on the fire dagger and get a Trauma6 that is perfect for Songkra

Khorum is in below 300 ped
leol in the 450
aakas in the 400
songkra in the 500

Every Armatrix knife that you use burns 5 to 9 ped in Markup (they are very good tho)
so as you use (EZ) 100 knife = 150 hours grind you recoup cost of UL
dont forget that blades are really cheap compared to range so the prices dont move much
and all in all you can resell for same price (or some ped more if your tier up int e menatime
making the use of the UL path effectively a "free rental" of item

i did it so far to level 45 knife

Back