Should ESIs drop rate get increased, asap ?

Should ESIs drop rate get increased, asap ?

• Yes

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • No

Votes: 26 45.6%

• Total voters
I don't get. So ppl not see this a way to force or trap u into not chip out? Who ever can or will sell his skills when leaving, no one, unless u are an id*ot.
You are forced to stay here. So don't ask for chips to drop. Just try farm those since the MU is higher while drop rate too got smaller.

Nice tactic MA. I like it ?

I am convinced that ESI will be the new TT element in the next VU. The MAs unequivocally show it with this 90% nerf of the loot.

I don't get. So ppl not see this a way to force or trap u into not chip out? Who ever can or will sell his skills when leaving, no one, unless u are an id*ot.
You are forced to stay here. So don't ask for chips to drop. Just try farm those since the MU is higher while drop rate too got smaller.

Nice tactic MA. I like it ?
I was looking for this comment before typing it out myself.
This is 100% why they did it. They probably expect some financial crisis with corona aftermath and all so they hope this will protect their assets.

Skill do have value. There are some people that want to sell too much and give it for free, but skill has quite some value over the price of ESI, especially the most important skills, looter and biotropic related skills...

Don't want to derail this thread but I was going to try to message you in game and I can't. What's the big deal with biotropic skills?

i saw that coming after reaching 89 hp

skills are not your friends

Some posts violate basic economy rules and make trivial errors.. lets recap
1. for every buyer there must be a seller... and vice versa.... 1m ped esi sold means 1m ped esi purchased. MU is 1900% so 1 ped os for skill (TT Value) 19 ped is player to player... no effect on MA
2. prices are high due to two different reason (A) mayhem hunters that chip out skills to stay in lower categories (B) for some special skills there is a request (Looter and crafting maninly)
3. Biotropic is related to restoration UL chips.... skills produced are worth in TT Value more than cost to activate the chip so actually the Resto chip MANUFACTURE SKILL FOR CREDIT (yes not many know it) and biotropic sells for good value
4. ESI drop from MANY monster and are not so rare, i am a low level player and dropped 2x (one was on feffox other was from longu) but on wiki thre are many monster that have it in drop list... just rare drop.... (hint.. kill more)
5. the man that farm shraps and oils to breakeven on ammo must really be not a clever player.... the best is 102% mu... there is better over there

jsut to recap and correct some strange theories
evey already said it.. therea re 4 pages of ESI in AH.. if you lament for high price remember it when yo will drop one and try to sell for high price.... it is easy to lament for other pepople greedness.... :)

Check the L resto type in AH ... 12+ i mean
I checked. Both resto 1 and resto 20 have 95% HoT. Which is nice, but I'm not sure what you're saying about 12+.

Check the L resto type in AH ... 12+ i mean
Yup. Limited restoration chips are very good, yup! Restoration chips allow you to hunt above your normal level unlocking more options. Having access to higher chip is even better, making biotropic the second most important profession ingame after looter set.

MA just moved one of the nice MU items out of the range of ordinary players - used to be able to get ESI from a not so big argo in the past now what is it level 25 mobs or higher? So like events and other crap just MA's way of paying off a few at the expense of the rest. The BS never ends it just changes form every so often.

you can bet you ass certain players have shit tons in storage - they did years ago too just making more $ now of them.
I looted an esi from a level 14 mob last week brah, sucks to suck

Back