• I recommend a teleporter for LA52

Votes: 43 23.9%
  • I would definitively not put a teleporter on LA45

Votes: 19 10.6%
  • I would definitively not put a teleporter on LA52

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • I suggest you wait for a neighbour LA to put one

Votes: 37 20.6%
  • Don't put any TP, just give me ME and TP to get there ;)

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Don't put any teleporter, they are not worth it at those prices

Votes: 60 33.3%
  • Give me EFD !!

Votes: 86 47.8%
  • Other, see comments

Votes: 18 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Society
Dark Templar
Atami Tami Atemi
Hi,

As you all know by now (and if not, now you do) Mr. & Mrs. Atami are the proud owners of OLA 45 and OLA 52.

Both are considered today as mining area but can be transformed with mobs if the time & mob is right.

OLA 45 : 2-3 minor TP's away from Oshiri Hearts
OLA 52 : 3 minor TP's away from Solfais Crater

We are wondering whether it makes sense to put a TP on 1 of these lands.
As they are mining area's and don't have unique DNA, we wonder if it is worth it. We personally think the prices are extremely high.

So therefor I'd like to add this poll and ask what the community thinks of this. Should we or shouldn't we ? In other words, if we do ... would you appreciate it ?

(tax would not give it back fast enough today, so it is more about service than income for you)

A few options are given in a poll below.

Thanks in advance for you time,

Mr. & Mrs. Atami

PS : option 6 means giving tp chips, not a tp ofc :)

Last edited:
Personally i dont mine much on LA45 due to the fact that its so damn far from a tp and its a real pain using a lesser tp chip, but i do agree the price of the teleports is rather high, as a mining la id say probably not worthwhile unless it gets alot of traffic, but if there was one there id certainly vist the la more often as im sure others would too...

well, if it contributes to the lootpool i say DO IT! ;) otherwise don't. can u sell it back to fpc too?
Posted via Mobile Device

both LA could use one, but it might be' too ridiculous to buy a tp just for the mining LA...

If you could contact your neighbouring LA's and make a deal with them to put one close to both LA borders it might make sense

well, if it contributes to the lootpool i say DO IT! ;) otherwise don't. can u sell it back to fpc too?
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't think so, they usually only 'take' up there ...

both LA could use one, but it might be' too ridiculous to buy a tp just for the mining LA...

If you could contact your neighbouring LA's and make a deal with them to put one close to both LA borders it might make sense

I agree with this, try make some deal with neighbouring LAs.

thats the option i voted for aswell.

Good luck deciding on the TP :)

I'm not a miner but I would be using the OLA45 tp to get to formidon and scips, as would many other hunters. So you would get a lot of traffic through that tp. Would any of them mine? I'm sure some hunters also have a dabble at mining so with the increase in traffic would also naturally mean more mining activity in the LA.

That's just a hunters perspective, dunno what a dedicated miner would feel about it.

The other LA I haven't been to guess it's not near any mob I hunt.

in my opinion no... miner haven't a problem to walk a longer way.. if there where nice mobs to hunt i would think about it.

the idea of a deal with neighbours is a good one, if its possible. dunno if you can decide the placement of the tp.

I dont go to far away places to hunt, but miners dont mind a longer run as much as hunters do, they can mine on the way too :laugh:

It depends on how much peds you were able to get on avarage per month lets say. Than, if you buy TP, that nubmer will rise for some %s. And you can make an better estimate if it is worthy.

GL with decision, voted for EFD as Im not sure :ahh:

Getting some agreement with other LA owners could be a good idea.

Last edited:
I think without any decent DNA it will hardly be worth it.

the idea of a deal with neighbours is a good one, if its possible. dunno if you can decide the placement of the tp.

I dont go to far away places to hunt, but miners dont mind a longer run as much as hunters do, they can mine on the way too :laugh:

You can decide on placement, as long it is in the LA borders of the requester.
But then it could be "far away" from revival terminal ofc.

This makes it hard, as some LA owners want it to be in THEIR land area ... a solution would be outside an LA like the Cayuze one, but that is not allowed by the MA rules it seems ...

Not to mention mountains then between the borders of LA's ...

If you put a tp in OLA 45.

i would go there a LOT of times...

... and many players would go there too. (that's really BIG mining space)

speack with your neighbourgs and split the cost of the tp ;)

I think without any decent DNA it will hardly be worth it.

I second that.

Us miners usually don't mind longer runs, and we always use TP chips ;)
On the other hand you could place a TP now and upgrade your LA with DNA later...(would save you 30k peds if you this will be in december not january)

I would visit OLA45 more often if it had a TP.

Qetesh said he was buying a TP for OLA34. Perhaps you could do a deal with him?

70k sounds like a lot but I think if those LAs had tps on them from the start you would have paid a lot more than 70k extra for the LAs as i'm sure the income figures would have been much higher.

I'm willing to bet that if you just get one tp @70kped you'll be getting the other LA a tp for 100k within the year.

I wouldn't do that, they are too expensive, waste of peds imho :)

the price for the TP are just way too high, so i voted no to both lands..
if i am the owner of an Land Area, i would think about it, but when I see the price..70k for a TP, hell no...7000 dollar can be used somewhere else =):)

if you ever going to put a TP on that land,

you need to design it a bit I think...

if you can tell MA where to put it , otherwise I think if your TP is close to other LA

you only wasting your ped for other LA owner

however if you can demand that the TP be put in the far edge of your land , far away from other TP and LA,

that would be good to do.

You can create a route between the TP's across your Land Area.

That is the key to great commercial succes.. for references check out the develeopment or evolution of Shopping Mall...

Shopping Malls are great examples , if MA/FPC sux ass, like they usualy do... and decide to put your 1 million dollar TP no at the far edge of you LA...

wel then I am really sorry you have spend all those money for nothing :(...

and I think for that load of money, you can even demand the landscape be modified a bit.

7K usdollar, that is like design fee for a 300K house/building.

Last edited:
my take

I had the same thought last night when I went there. Either current TP isn't that close and like you said it takes about 3 minor chip jumps. I have been jumping from Oshri and then swimming down the river, then jumping again. It's a pain and has kept me going out to that LA (45) in the past. A tp would be good there, but would benefit the surrounding LAs as well, so I would work with them on this. It would be great... it would bring me to your LA more
but the price is some BS
100,000 ped?
wooooowwweeeeeeeeeeeee:eek::eek::eek:

I had the same thought last night when I went there. Either current TP isn't that close and like you said it takes about 3 minor chip jumps. I have been jumping from Oshri and then swimming down the river, then jumping again. It's a pain and has kept me going out to that LA (45) in the past. A tp would be good there, but would benefit the surrounding LAs as well, so I would work with them on this. It would be great... it would bring me to your LA more
but the price is some BS
100,000 ped?
wooooowwweeeeeeeeeeeee:eek::eek::eek:

If you use a minor tp to the south of the land closest to oshiri and then a second one to my land you don't have to swim or encounter big scips ... fyi ;)

i dont have any experience with owning land areas or any thing like that.. but i was wondering if it would be a better idea (for the joint LA tp idea) to have it on the mining land area... i know what is in the surrounding LAs but i dont ave the armor or guns to kill the higher level mobs (shogun +5B) so even if you do get a join TP with someone if their land area is home of a monster mob many miners still might not be able to get out there

i know this is common sense, but i though it would better be save than sorry... especially when it comes to that much money

It all comes down to whats on your land to mine.
Speaking for myself here, I like going to far away places to mine when I know that I'll get regular hits off rarer finds. If there was a TP on your LA and all I got was Oil or Lyst, then I wouldn't go there. On the other hand, rarer finds with more regular hits would see me coming there more often with bigger finders and amps.
So the question is? What's on your LA's

It all comes down to whats on your land to mine.
Speaking for myself here, I like going to far away places to mine when I know that I'll get regular hits off rarer finds. If there was a TP on your LA and all I got was Oil or Lyst, then I wouldn't go there. On the other hand, rarer finds with more regular hits would see me coming there more often with bigger finders and amps.
So the question is? What's on your LA's

A lot more than lyst and oil ;)

There is a discovery event right now (see signature) ... but the lists from the past are available on EF too (see ownership), the event is just confirming them officially to us as new owners.

Thx for your view,

Atami

Status
Back