Should Space be Lootable PVP - Yes or No?

Should Space be Lootable PVP - Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 124 53.2%
  • No

Votes: 109 46.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would say it is necessary. I understand why a number of people don't like it as it makes the game more difficult and it seems unfair to be able to lose things that cost you real world money one way or another. You won't be able to eliminate everything that produces risk by just not flying in space either since things like welding wire require components from multiple planets.

However, if you eliminate PvP then you are going to have a devastating effect on the economy, and a tragic effect on the realism of the game. It is illogical to think the universe a perfectly peaceful place especially when money is involved. People will no longer have to rely on MS anymore or on other players who protect them in space to get to other planets. Those players that invested in one would be screwed over and so would any players who attempt to create businesses for protection. However, I have a feeling the next time I'm looted in space I will be singing a different tune. It's all a matter of perspective. Besides, as someone else mentioned, it really doesn't matter what I as a player think, what matters is what the top brass who built this universe think, and how they want things to pan out.

Just be glad they haven't decided it necessary that, other than against pirates, there needs to be a war. Actually that might be kind of fun...

Imagine how fun and good for the economy it would be if pirates where allowed to hunt down and loot the workers irl, on their way to work? Totally wreck their vehicles, and at the end of the day be real proud about it.

And ofc as a victim you wouldnt be allowed to call the Police, because there wouldnt exist any.
Just a government that silently accept this as "good for the economy".

Whats good about this to the economy you may ask?
Well, people would stay in their home towns and dont go on long silly trips to work.
And if they really wanted to they could pay for safe travel with some heavy armored buses.

Good for the economy and for the environment.
No more globalism, just old school villages with nutritious sauce, potato and raw fish for lunch.

And last, but not least, how fun wouldnt it be :yay:

I Voted NO.

Imagine how fun and good for the economy it would be if pirates where allowed to hunt down and loot the workers irl, on their way to work? Totally wreck their vehicles, and at the end of the day be real proud about it.

And ofc as a victim you wouldnt be allowed to call the Police, because there wouldnt exist any.

Well, people would stay in their home towns and dont go on long silly trips to work.
And if they really wanted to they could pay for safe travel with some heavy armored buses.

Good for the economy and for the environment.
No more globalism, just old school villages with nutritious sauce, potato and raw fish for lunch.

And last, but not least, how fun wouldnt it be :yay:

I Voted NO.

people seem to forget that unless ur totally retarded and/or a victim of this latest scam, there is no threat of losing ur stacks when you travel between planets.

Heres how:
1. Summon to MS docked.
2. Log off.
3. Check efa or relevant website for when the owner/captain says its now safe to log in(aka your docked again)
4. Log on, exit and tp down to planet.

There is no risk what so ever for the commuter if you stick to these golden rules..
Okay?

I dont see any point in beating this dead horse anymore and u can keep talking about how u THINK u are funding EU or whatever but my advice to you would be to take a break from forum as well as entropia until you can get a fresh perspective. Its getting boring..

This one is so bad that i shudnt even answer.
One thing is giving oposite opinion with arguments and another inventing and spreading lies that i keep talking how i think i am funding EU or whatever.
Didnt expected such off topic, low comment and personal attack from you.
Go post your "argument" on summon victims thread about how bored you are as they beat dead horse and give them your advice to make break from forum as well as entropia until they can get fresh perspective.

Is just as i mentioned in previous post, you are clear example of those not willing to find way in midle where both sides cud be happy.
Its obvious that MA and also those 54% who voted yes do not belive in possibility of finding way to live with those 46% who voted no.

Happens all the time. The government and corporations can pretty much do what they want. Countries recently have collapsed from this approach, but you know something? That's the way the world works. Stability is an illusion. It's wishful thinking. We actually have more stability in EU than we do in real life.

This is exactly how the world works.

See border checkpoints, work visa's, passports, citizenship, etc.

EU is actually a mirror of real life, except of course that it's easier because we dont have to worry about random gangbangers breaking into our houses and stealing everything, people stealing our cars while we sleep, cops raiding us for saying something that is viewed as politically subversive by the establishment, etc.

In my hometown they just outlawed, for example, anything that a citizen can carry in their hand if they are protesting, because it could be used as a weapon against police. This includes bottled water, as that can be hurled as a projectile.

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Oakland-bans-weapons-tools-at-protests-4699376.php

They say its only aimed at baseball bats, hammers, etc, but the truth is the verbage allows the police to determine what is a weapon and what is not. And with these same police officers shooting citizens execution style at public transit stops (yes it has happened within the last 5 years), and tazing citizens who are 'resisting' multiple times simply because the citizen asks why they are being detained... well. Go figure.

It's one of the many reasons why I am leaving this town as soon as possible. But I dont say this to rant about Oakland. I say this to say that your idea of what real life is like is a bit... um... sheltered.

This isnt a recent phenomenon, either. Our periods of relative peace are actually much shorter than our periods of complete social repression and usury.

From your perspective EU seems a bit harsh. From mine its friggin Candyland.

Here's more news about how real life is sunshine and daisies.

http://www.businessinsider.com/cleveland-police-disciplined-in-deadly-chase-2013-8

Last edited:
One thing is giving oposite opinion with arguments and another inventing and spreading lies that i keep talking how i think i am funding EU or whatever.
Go post your "argument" on summon victims thread about how bored you are as they beat dead horse and give them your advice to make break from forum as well as entropia until they can get fresh perspective.

Is just as i mentioned in previous post, you are clear example of those not willing to find way in midle where both sides cud be happy.

Either you read it wrong or i wrote it wrong because the implication was not at YOU but the people you refer to as funding EU. You have to understand this Dan that i am relatively new ( 3 yrs+some) in EU and i have seen some rather bad decisions by MA ( Summon Victims i sincerely believe is an MA issue , one i have no clue why and what they are doing about) , however what i have also seen is an attempt by the company to make things work. A lot of the new developments point in that direction and it seems that they are making a serious attempt at gaining grounds.

I have never been the kind to ignore MA's faults ( Taming comes to mind), however space overall has to be pvp for any healthy environment in EU. I am neither a pirate, neither do i deal in intergalactic trade and i dont even operate an MS/privateer and it is a pain in the ass for me to travel through space and all and yet i understand that it needs to be there for the greater good of EU. I could be wrong in my understanding of it and if so MA will fail there attempt and eventually have to make space non lootable but from what i see, it doesnt seem like happening.

As they say noone can please everyone. I personally just hope that MA do what every business should do. Look out for themselves and in doing so they will make EU have the kind of longevity that it has had. They cannot ignore the players and i am pretty sure they dont need a lesson in client management and if they do, then well they dont deserve to succeed. You cant carry a lame horse forever.

they dont need pvp to make it harder for trade they already have risk free on ms ship

they log off the pvp it not needed

they dont need pvp to make it harder for trade they already have risk free on ms ship

they log off the pvp it not needed

I would say "Log off on ship" is the ONLY reason pvp space, is even slightly tolerable.

I think it should be PvP for sure, but not lootable. So I voted No.

Now if a pirate shoots you down and loots you, the stackables will still be exported to other planets, just not by the righteous player but by a thief. It changes nothing.

I would prefer to see it in another way where you will still be hunted by other people that would get loot of the system for killing you, just as if you were a mob. Shared loot even so when you have low SI you as a mob type will still be lootable, maybe low loot if you took off with low SI. Just it's system loot like space horrors etc. have.

That way it's still interesting to shoot people travelling in space except the stackables will be sold on a planet of choice by the righteous owner instead of someone that steals, while it will be even harder to reach your destination if you choose to fly in a quad or vtol.

Yes it will take more time perhaps but the criminals (yes I believe people that act this way in an RCE economy are showing their true personality) who do not add anything positive to the system will not be attracted to this "game".

Naturally killing a privateer or mothership with high SI will be very interesting for loots but they can warp still and could be a no looter ;p Or perhaps those should not be lootable after all, but that's food for thought. Maybe if they manage to survive an attack the crew should be given loot that flew, gunned and repaired lol.

people seem to forget ... these golden rules ... Okay?

The EFA service is excellent and it's the only thing standing between order and total chaos out there.
And imo they are also saving some of the obviously burdonded economies of the "other" planets, by shipping people between them.

Ofc people can log off. But how many times havent I been sitting there, on their chat waiting and waiting, until I decide to go do something else. In what way is that good for the EU economy? If I as a customer decide to leave, because EFA can't keep their schedule because of pirates?

I believe that an increase in inter-planetary space traffic would enhance the entire economy.
It doesnt matter if I decide to ship stuff from planet A to planet B, I still pay decay at the planet I am visiting.
And that's the main source of income, right? :cool:

The EFA service is excellent and it's the only thing standing between order and total chaos out there.
And imo they are also saving some of the obviously burdonded economies of the "other" planets, by shipping people between them.

Ofc people can log off. But how many times havent I been sitting there, on their chat waiting and waiting, until I decide to go do something else. In what way is that good for the EU economy? If I as a customer decide to leave, because EFA can't keep their schedule because of pirates?

I believe that an increase in inter-planetary space traffic would enhance the entire economy.
It doesnt matter if I decide to ship stuff from planet A to planet B, I still pay decay at the planet I am visiting.

What you describe is not any main source of income for any planet partner except possibly Next Island and Cyrene, which IMHO do not advertise at all and do not offer a complete product.

Not that Arkadia offers a complete product either, but it's moving in that direction and I understand these things take time.

To be perfectly frank, if a Planet Partner cannot and does not go forth and bring in new customers they deserve to go out of business, and the servers done with in whatever way specified by contracts with MA. Not be propped up by tax free space. Not be propped up by Calypso advertising efforts. Not have the money that I and others initially spent on CLD for promotion for Calypso spent to coddle those who are incapable of designing a workable gamespace and thus looking for charity handouts from the developer.

//begin personal narrative and rant

I once supported Next Island. It was my main planet after Calypso. But the owner of Next Island was a fool, promising what he could not deliver, and basically talking out of his ass about virtual communities he had never bothered to research, and childhood storylines he never really bothered to develop beyond more than a few memories and loose recollections.

His product has failed.

It deserved to fail. What player would actually want to play that mess? Yeah.. hold on. Let me strap on my scifi armor and kill a bunch of pigs and monkeys, while waiting on a decent plot and reading more stories about how this guy wants people to use his planet for dating. DUMB.

Planet Cyrene has a storyline (maybe), but nothing has happened on that planet in months, its been in "Soft Launch" for about a year now, and by all appearances its only true line of support is an "Independent" forum where it gathered most of its staff members, who thus far have produced an epic amount of content for their barren website which Im sure will be released tomorrow!!!

Yeah. I'm hoping it wont fail, but to be perfectly honest I see fail there too. Mostly because again, they have an unfinished product and just like Next Island, OFFER NOTHING NEW. PvP on a system where characters have a limited range of motion cant compete with the Call of Duty franchise.

Can someone tell me what Cyrene offers that would actually attract people to sign up on that world and play there, as opposed to signing up on Calypso?

No, I dont think so. Because they offer NOTHING.

I'll still keep my fingers crossed there though, and say they offer nothing, yet.

//end rant

My point being if planet economies are failing, we should ask ourselves why. We should not be pulling a Wall Street Bailout and shoveling money these folks have not earned over to them, so they can piss it all away while still not figuring out exactly why their systems are not getting the crowds they want.

Well, from my pov all PP failed so far. I never uderstood NEVERDIE with his RT. The Thing was a really great story. But the rest of RT doesn't attract me. Next Island and Arkadia were both kinda new hope. NI stopped at 10% development and it's fraction Ancient Greece is dead too. I've checked some Arkadian Key missions lately. It's all to easy (up to Key 6) and the loot is breathtaking low (~65% for me). I turned my back to Arkadia again. Little sister is there now and than to buy some nice clothes. But I don't like the big fat tits they show. I have no special clue about Cyrene. Currently I am on my way to make a RL 3D-print of an Imperium Spec Lancer. I love this vehicle. But ohhh! It's the only thing I know about this planet. I really enjoy the design of Howling Mine. No clue why MA let it become a dead end road. And soon (?) we will have a new moon? Monria is at it's start. Hopefully Akoz can attract colonists more than all the others ...

I am a Calypsian ;)

I like Arkadia due to the mission rewards and mostly the skills it still gives. And with it being such a new planet I see many things coming that will bring it up to be one of the best PP ever in EU.

Now with Cyrene, as many will point out, is a project stopped due to MA and some systems Cyrene needs added before it can go into a full lunch. Yes, as the many would say, as I agree, the developers of Cyrene should rethink what they want to do with the planet and work around MindArks limitations to offer needed systems. (one main system is the storyline -- why I think they haven't gone into a full launch yet.)

To get back to the original question ... since there is no need for interplanetary transport of lootable items ... who cares about lootable Space? I don't understand the whole thing. Sorry ...

Yes because it discourages people from transporting stackables and hence encourages planets to develop their own working economies.

If people don't transport loot they will sell it on the planet they got it. Which makes a lot of sense.

So why are free trade agreements and free trade blocks all the rage IRL?

Someone please tell Greece, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, Ireland, Slovenia and whoever's next that they should all get the hell out of the EU so that they develop their own economies.

So why are free trade agreements and free trade blocks all the rage IRL?

Someone please tell Greece, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, Ireland, Slovenia and whoever's next that they should all get the hell out of the EU so that they develop their own economies.

They still support Germany's and France's economy. Would be stupid to kick them ;-)

The question here is: Why the hell should someone support Ark, NI, Cyrene, RT? Wich would be relevant to the theme of this thread.

AHHHHRG! Will I become a moderator soon?

Last edited:
They still support Germany's and France's economy. Would be stupid to kick them ;-)

The question here is: Why the hell should someone support Ark, NI, Cyrene, RT? Wich would be relevant to the theme of this thread.

AHHHHRG! Will I become a moderator soon?

Because MA takes 50% of planet income :D...the other 50% goes to PP...

Can someone tell me what Cyrene offers that would actually attract people to sign up on that world and play there, as opposed to signing up on Calypso?

Ok.

-Planet Cyrene is offering UL sib weapons as a low level blueprint available from the technician for 0.01 ped.
-You can kill mobs on Planet Cyrene and loot UL armor pieces
-You can kill mobs on planet Cyrene and loot UL Sib weaponry
- Use pvp tokens to get turrellion items (nice starter armour for example)
-Poor pvp implementation of entropia as a whole set aside, Planet cyrene is the only planet that offers a fair chance at pvp
-Planet Cyrene offers weird mobs, similar to other mmo's like Dire weeds (perfect world)
-Animation of the mobs are better executed than the ones on caly, also I like the blood animation when you hit a mob.
-The scenery is more attractive than other planets, because of diversity both in mobs and plant life. (caves, different vegetation on mountainslopes for example)
-The current experience is tied in most with old Project Entropia, because you actually get the feeling you can discover something new there.
-The crafting system as a whole is better executed than any other planet, with lootable bps as missions. It makes sense to craft stuff, because it will give you a vehicle or a weapon.
-The auction is finally taking off, Instead of tt-ing all stuff I actually use the auction now (I left 2 days ago cyrene putting the max of items on auction with a 7 days, and half of it has sold already with realllly nice markup)

It's ofcourse not all thumbs up: there could have been less islands
The diversity is good, although it gives a "messy" feeling sometimes
some of the mobs are too hard to kill for the amount of loot they give
still a lot of bugs, like invisible mobs (swamplurker)

Last edited:
-Planet Cyrene is offering UL sib weapons as a low level blueprint available from the technician for 0.01 ped.
-You can kill mobs on Planet Cyrene and loot UL armor pieces
-You can kill mobs on planet Cyrene and loot UL Sib weaponry
- Use pvp tokens to get turrellion items (nice starter armour for example)
-Poor pvp implementation of entropia as a whole set aside, Planet cyrene is the only planet that offers a fair chance at pvp
-Planet Cyrene offers weird mobs, similar to other mmo's like Dire weeds (perfect world)
-Animation of the mobs are better executed than the ones on caly, also I like the blood animation when you hit a mob.
-The scenery is more attractive than other planets, because of diversity both in mobs and plant life. (caves, different vegetation on mountainslopes for example)
-The current experience is tied in most with old Project Entropia, because you actually get the feeling you can discover something new there.
-The crafting system as a whole is better executed than any other planet, with lootable bps as missions. It makes sense to craft stuff, because it will give you a vehicle or a weapon.
-The auction is finally taking off, Instead of tt-ing all stuff I actually use the auction now (I left 2 days ago cyrene putting the max of items on auction with a 7 days, and half of it has sold already with realllly nice markup)

Right. I get that they offer stuff. Its not a void.

But what they offer is nothing new. It's a different take on exactly what is offered on Calypso right now. I'm not simple enough to expect a different game, but I thought PP's were supposed to offer different systems, and those systems would provide a different experience. Right now its the same systems and experiences at their very essence, just reskinned. It's like Arkadia.

Right now my biggest gripe about Arkadia is that it is basically trying to be old PE. It does not seem imaginative in the least. Cyrene is slightly more imaginative in terms of storyline, but same problems. Next Island, same story, just without even the stuff that cyrene offers, and not imagined at all. Just presented like "Hey, what do tropical islands have? Oh. Pigs! And lets throw in some Skeletons so its like Pirates of the Caribbean, too."

Cyrene is better executed than Next Island though, which is why I hold out hope they may do something, eventually. Maybe.

Rocktropia is actually the best of the new worlds, IMHO. Because the experience they are trying to offer is fundamentally different. They are trying to offer an entertainment portal, where players interact with celebrities and brands. If they get the club scene there off the ground Rocktropia will probably have something worthwhile.

To that end I think they should utilize Motorhead more, and work with MA to create unique star animations and motion capture technology, hosting the worlds first virtual concert. Dont think it will happen, but that's where I think they should be heading.

For me personally makes no difference pvp or not

I am fine with whatever majority decide is best.

As Fishface in another thread so well put it: whatever will be, I will adapt :)

To get back to the original question ... since there is no need for interplanetary transport of lootable items

I let the facts speak for themselves:
Orders today on the planets:
Calypso: 225 orders
Arkadia: 62 orders
Rocktropia: 5 orders
Next Island: 5 orders
Cyrene: 0 orders

Some minerals & enmatter & Next island:
Mineral: Alferix, Belkar, Blausariam, Caldorite, Copper, Dark lysterium, Erdorium, Frigulite, Gazzurdite, Ignisium, Iron, Lysterium, Megan, Narcanisum, Niksarium, Ospra, Praetonium, Quantium, Zinc
Enmatter: Alicenies Gel, Ares Powder, Binary Energy, Force Nexus, Garcen Lubricant, Growth molecules, Lytairian Powder, Medical Compress, Melchi Crystal, Oil, Pearl Sand (Azur pearls), Root Acid, Sweet stuff

Some minerals & enmatter & Cyrene:
Mineral: Adomasite, Alferix, Belkar, Blausariam, Caldorite, Iridium, Kaisenite, Leethis (tananite ore), Lysterium, Nosi, Olerin, Pyrite, Sothorite, Zorn
Enmatter: Alicenies Gel, Color enhancing agent (rainbow crystal), Hardening agent (blue crystal), Heating agent (red molten crystal), Life essence (green crystal), Lightening agent (clear crystal), Oil, Pearl Sand (Azur pearls), Root Acid, Softening agent (orange crystal ), Super adhesive (yellow crystal)

Some minerals & enmatter & Rocktropia:
Mineral: Adomasite, Alferix, Alternative, Belkar, Blausariam, Blues, Caldorite, Copper, Erdorium, Erionite, Folk, Frigulite, Gazzurdite, Grunge, Hebredite, Iolite, Iron, Jazz, Lysterium, Megan, Narcanisum, Niksarium, Punk, Pyrite, Quantium, Zinc, Wenrex
Enmatter: Black Russian Cocktail, Chalmon (devils tail), Dianthus Crystal Powder, Fire Root Pellet (Fire Root Globule), Force Nexus, Growth molecules, Harvey Wallbanger Cocktail, Henren cube, Hurricane Cocktail, Kamikaze Cocktail, Long Island Ice Tea Cocktail, Lytairian Powder, Magerian Spray, Mai Tai Cocktail, Medical Compress (Blood Moss), Melchi Crystal, Mind Essence, Mojito Cocktail, Nirvana Cocktail, Oil, Pearl Sand (Azur pearls), Pina Colada Cocktail, Putty (cave sap), Root Acid, Solis Paste (Solis Beans), Sweet stuff, Typonolic Gas, Whisky Sour Cocktail

Calypso: Lots of old stuff but not all
Arkadia: Lots of new stuff but not all

And if you look close at the Calypso orders youll find orders for stackable items originating from other planets.
Just as an example materials for the all so popular Welding Wire which needs materials from 3 planets in order to craft.

So, there exist both a demand and supply which is choked now because the possible trade channel is a kindergarten.

Quite frankly, i think most of the EU playerbase is unbelievable bunch of carebears. :tongue2:

Ppl trying to hide behind "RCE" their fears and insecurity...
This is a lie.
Inability to manage risks will get you robbed at the crafting machine much faster than in space.

btw, i don't hate carebears. they boring, that's all.

Edit:
What we need is a Hero. The White Knight of Space.
I suspect there's some even among pirates who would love to become one... ;)

Unfortunatley it's not economically sustainable atm - u can't keep it up for long alone, and u can't build up a strike force.
MA should pay attention to the equal loot principle like proposed here, and by many others before.

Last edited:
There is still one point that people keep forgetting. It's not just about the products like resources or materials that space is trying to limit, it's also the people. Each planet partner has to advertise their planet to draw in the people to play. They risk their money on ads to do this and before you can become a PP, you must show MA that you have the money to advertise and believe its not a small amount. Like a couple million.

If there was no deterrent for them to stay on the planet, then there could be a mass migration to some other planet, namely Caly, where they would benifit from these new people at little risk.

Is it perfect? No, but then they haven't even added the content to space as they claimed they were going to. So I think it's still premature to think this is all we are going to get.

Who knows, it could be so great that everyone won't even remember what it was like. ;)

ahhh space.. :)

I have to agree that a game where you have to log off is kinda dumb.. It should really be one or the other. It seems like a compromise.
I don't know what it would do to the economy but as a game, in terms of excitement and immersion. I dont think you can beat having space piracy. I mean, right now, you have some pirates and a load of moaners.
But what if the moaners made an anti piracy soc which lead to epic space battles..? Or battles between planets, for control of asteroids... etc etc..

Its that potential that makes it interesting.

If it was non lootable, no one would fight in space period. And there would be no use for ms except warp. And a huge dimension of the game which clearly appeals to many and is somehitn unique, would be gone.

The game is full of threats and scams if you look for them. The game is all about risk.

Thats what makes it unique. I dont want a game where every possible danger is circumvented by some artificially contrived game mechanics, which make the universe a sterile, boring place.

Its supposed to be open ended, which implies freedom. Lootable space is part of that free and open game play.

And no they aren't criminals thats stupid, ma would have checked all the legality before hand. We come here to play a game where there is a chance to win or lose money. The same as gambling. When you go into a pvp zone you accept the conditions. We are all adults right???

Quite frankly, i think most of the EU playerbase is unbelievable bunch of carebears. :tongue2:

Ppl trying to hide behind "RCE" their fears and insecurity...
This is a lie.
Inability to manage risks will get you robbed at the crafting machine much faster than in space.

btw, i don't hate carebears. they boring, that's all.

Edit:
What we need is a Hero. The White Knight of Space.
I suspect there's some even among pirates who would love to become one... ;)

Unfortunatley it's not economically sustainable atm - u can't keep it up for long alone, and u can't build up a strike force.
MA should pay attention to the equal loot principle like proposed here, and by many others before.

OMG Absolutely this!!

thanks!

When NI and RT was "born" was not in the hand of PP to develop the blueprints for weapons/tools witch affect Universal Economy and need special approval by MA...now we can not make an Economy on NI because no bps...or some bps are (L) like NIP series...about RT we have a skilling bp at technician but were are those vinyls...in lootpool (Why you didn't introduce them MA)....If specific planet are TT food no economy at all....The "food" for avatars needs specific planet items from specific planet bps witch use specific planet materials....

Note: This theard should be moved to space section!

Last edited:

You dont need to be worried. Space wont be lootable pvp forever. They will change it, this year or in one of the next. Bad reputation, all kind of cheats and scamms will lead to this. And people who stopp playing and deposting. Forcing people into lootable pvp zones when using main game opportunities like going to other planets wont work. Its not a promising concept lol.

On a sidenote just look into another thread, where 1 of the criminals offers a victim he just killed and looted, some money back when he lures some friends into a trap. In my country this is called "organized crime".
I just dont get why people really want to be part of such a crap.

And to some others who compare this to loose money crafting, hunting or mining. This is just game mechanics and not theft or robbery. People need to lose here or the whole concept would not work.

You dont need to be worried. Space wont be lootable pvp forever. They will change it, this year or in one of the next. Bad reputation, all kind of cheats and scamms will lead to this. And people who stopp playing and deposting. Forcing people into lootable pvp zones when using main game opportunities like going to other planets wont work. Its not a promising concept lol.

You know it pretty simple not to be looted in space, just don't take anything lootable with you. For players that just want to travel between planet it not any big problem, a bit annoying maybe, but not a big issue.

Back