Should support cases really take this long?

superunknown

Provider
Society
entropiasearch.com
Ray Superunknown Butcher
History for support case 185304

2010-04-22 18:34 - You wrote:

Hello i have got a problem im mining in cnd and one of my global claims is stuck in a rock i have tried to extract it without success can you please help i have got a screen shot if that helps

force nexus

regards ray

2010-04-23 23:17 - Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Unfortunately the Support department do not have the authority to issue compensations directly, but we have forwarded your issue to the responsible persons. We hope that we will have an answer for you shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

2010-04-30 11:36 - You wrote:

is this still being looked in to ?

2010-05-03 11:58 - Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Yes, we are still waiting to hear back on your claim. This might take a little while; we will get back to you as soon as we know more.

Kind regards,

guess it takes longer to have a support case sorted then to withdraw

how i know, they dont give you the claim , if it is in a stone or wall. I lost 80 peds lyst this way.

but good luck, maybe they changed the mind

This also stay somewhere in the EULA

This is horrible, I hope they compensate you for it.

na they wont MA theft

April? :eek:

This is rediculous :rolleyes:

Didnt the support system changed during that time and didnt they asked to re-make support case if it is needed ?

Still april is a bit long yes

guess what im guessing someone at support was reading this ty

History for support case 185304

2010-04-22 18:34 You wrote:

Hello i have got a problem im mining in cnd and one of my global claims is stuck in a rock i have tried to extract it without success can you please help i have got a screen shot if that helps

force nexus

regards ray

2010-04-23 23:17 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Unfortunately the Support department do not have the authority to issue compensations directly, but we have forwarded your issue to the responsible persons. We hope that we will have an answer for you shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

2010-04-30 11:36 You wrote:

is this still being looked in to ?

2010-05-03 11:58 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Yes, we are still waiting to hear back on your claim. This might take a little while; we will get back to you as soon as we know more.

Kind regards,

2010-09-16 08:38 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Our sincere apologies for the long overdue handling of this case; it seems to have fallen between chairs somewhere along the line. You have now been compensated with Force Nexus to a value of 79,76 PED; you'll find it in your carried inventory.

Please accept our apologies for the long waiting time, and have a very pleasant day in Planet Calypso!

Kind regards,
Karin | Planet Calypso Support

Cool, sorted, nice! :thumbup:

Ussaly they need some time to handle problems like that.
But from april it realy is a bit exaggerated. Sorry to hear it, atleast after 5 months you got your claim. :D

hehe don't feel bad, been waiting two weeks to get my society name change fixed. all they ahve to do is type in two words.

Luckily though I don't believe I will need to wait 5 months as you did... sorry to hear.

no interest % :)

wow crazy long time, but I would have send them a reminder in time... 5 months.. jesus

Back