Should this forum be removed?

Status

gekkegerrit

Old Alpha
Society
Pets For Sale
I suggest that this forum should be removed. Taming is no longer a profession or skill that is available within the Entropia Universe. Therefore using this forum as a tool/marketing space to promote an item that no longer exists or is available to users of the product (formerly known as Project Entropia, now known under several other names e.g, SEE/Rocktropia/FPC/Entropia Universe etc) ,would break several laws regarding local/international trade and commerce.

thankyou for your attention.

flame on :girl:

Dude, one of the Forum Moderator already Answered this question/demand, pointing out quite reasonably that you would need to get in touch with the Forum Administrator if you wish a whole Section of this Forum closed.

I won't even go into why I think you're misguided in this wish, but it is your right to have it.

But John Capital Locked the other thread, precisely Because he had Answered your Question.

You cannot just Post a New Thread with Exactly the Same Question...

What are you Like?

Bored of PCF and looking for a ban maybe? :/

I suggest that this forum should be removed. Taming is no longer a profession or skill that is available within the Entropia Universe. Therefore using this forum as a tool/marketing space to promote an item that no longer exists or is available to users of the product (formerly known as Project Entropia, now known under several other names e.g, SEE/Rocktropia/FPC/Entropia Universe etc) ,would break several laws regarding local/international trade and commerce.

thankyou for your attention.

flame on :girl:

Run this as a POLL if you want the real opinion of the masses.

Ok, I will in fact...

Taming Has Been a part of EU and so people have the right to discuss it on this or any other Forum. They also have the right to discuss how it Isn't available at present, and to discuss how it is currently High on the game developers list of priorities, at least according to an MA Official "Supremacy" who was in Twin Peaks recently answering questions and showing off his spaceship (not a euphemism).

I don't fully understand why you'd want a whole section of the Forum removed or deleted , or why you think discussion of Taming is in any way Illegal...

I realise that Alot of the Big questions have already been asked, and it's tough to find something New to say, but I'm afraid you gotta do a little better than this. Twice.

Well, in all fairness he does live up to his name. Witch is crazy gerrit in dutch. :laugh:

It's a legitimate discussion topic, John rightly closed the original thread because the moderators are here to moderate threads, not to close forums.

after many, many, many months of no taming, I finally TTed my pet deed a few months back... over the weekend I finally traded off my whip. I might buy another one someday if the taming does come back... I suspect it will come back, but after the way things have been going lately, I honestly don't expect it back until at least the next predicted end of the world, lol.

It's a legitimate discussion topic, John rightly closed the original thread because the moderators are here to moderate threads, not to close forums.

Fair enough.

No, I'm very happy for there to be a Taming Sub-Section.

If PE AB or MA were advertising "Come to Entropia wher you can get involved in many different professions, including Taming" right now, then YES that might contravene Marketing laws.

But this is a discussion forum, and I see no laws being broken by discussing it, or by having a subforum For discussing it.

How do you feel about the Mentors/Disciples subforum? Or the Merry Mayhem subforum..? Should they go too?

Yes, it should!

ill try my magic: WOOOOOOOOOSH:lam:

edit: No, didn't work

Gekkie, Doing the exact same thing again and expecting a different outcome. :scratch2:

Whens this thread gonna be locked??????

Whens this thread gonna be locked??????

In fairness to the OP, the original thread was a request to the Mods to delete the Taming subforum, and was rightly locked as GG himself admits...

This thread, though worded Very Similarly, is an invitation to the community to discuss their opinion on the closing of the Taming sub-forum, so doesn't automatically merit a Lock, imho...

But I've been wrong before :scratch2:

:thumbup:

Perhaps I need to rephrase.

When I suggested to contact the forum admin, I meant for you to PM her and discuss your thoughts. Not to post the same thing again under a new thread title.

And with the new title you came up with, I at least thought you'd make a poll so folks could vote. (Not that it would change anything, but at least folks could have fun.)

I understand frustration at taming and other parts of the game not coming back. My collection of useless fruit is growing just as much as yours is, I expect. However, asking for part of the forum to be removed is not the way to get your point across.

In case you are unaware, this is a Planet-based forum, run by a Planet Partner. They no longer have connection to MA, who are the ones responsible for the lack of taming.

Go complain about the lack of taming on ROCKtropia's forum, or Next Island's, or Arkadia's.

I do not suggest trying this a 3rd time.

:locked:

Status
Back