Info: Show FPS, Coords, mem usage etc

yea, something like that aridash.

ah yes found it in the \all users\documents etc directory.

now... next, its only 164 lines, is that right?

yep. all settings are not used at all times i guess.

If you wanna learn what all the options are for and how they work read this

http://www.tweakguides.com/Crysis_1.html

Ofc all settings are not appliable to EU, and some will probably be disabled. Just dont forget to make a backup of your original .cfg file.

All settings are done at own risk :D

i_noweaponlimit 1

ai_IgnorePlayer [0,1] - If set to 1, this option makes the player effectively invisible to enemy AI. Note that this doesn't disable AI processing; the sys_AI command does that (system).

would be nice, but guess that one is disabled

This one is even better :
g_godmode [0,1] - If set to 1, enables 'God' mode, which makes the player impossible to kill.

This one is even better :
g_godmode [0,1] - If set to 1, enables 'God' mode, which makes the player impossible to kill.

:laugh: yea, that would be something...

Difference Globalpos and Localpos :

Would Globalpos be the coords of the whole map and Localpos the coords from the current server ?

Would it be easy to make a map of the real serverborders in that case ?

r_DisplayInfo = 1 in 2018

Hello,
Anybody knows if this is still working ? r_DisplayInfo = 1 ?
Thx

Has this now been disabled? I can't find the folder anywhere.

Has this now been disabled? I can't find the folder anywhere.

It's here for me.
\Entropia Universe\public_users_data
So just in your default install directory, I have it installed on another drive.
And it's not hidden this directory.
They have moved around the data :rolleyes:

For FPS I use steam overlay, and the rest I see in Windows Taskmanager.
Except Coords ofc, but they are ingame anyway these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's here for me.
\Entropia Universe\public_users_data
So just in your default install directory, I have it installed on another drive.

I don't have that folder. only Entropia, Bin32, Bin64, out, program_data, redist, uninstall ( folders)

Yeah my folder is probably in the pile of things MA doesn't care about just like my ability to enter an estate without dc. :laugh:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Disconnecting-when-crossing-Estate-boundaries

Yeah saw that one :rolleyes:

try to use search for the folder.
Then it should pop up somewhere.

And in case you should find it, make sure if you add the line, that it is alphabetic order.
Think it did not work when you just put it somewhere.
So squeeze it in correctly.
At least I think that I remember something like that from the past :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah saw that one :rolleyes:

try to use search for the folder.
Then it should pop up somewhere.

And in case you should find it, make sure if you add the line, that it is alphabetic order.
Think it did not work when you just put it somewhere.
So squeeze it in correctly.
At least I think that I remember something like that from the past :laugh:

Thank you for info Jan, unfortunately it doesn't appear at all on my computer. I can successfully find other folders I know exist, but this folder does not.

Thank you for info Jan, unfortunately it doesn't appear at all on my computer. I can successfully find other folders I know exist, but this folder does not.

Maybe old installation still?
Then it could be somewhere else, and hidden probably then, so make sure to show hidden files also in that case.

Anyway, gl finding it, and hope that other problem also get solved quick for you.

Maybe old installation still?
Then it could be somewhere else, and hidden probably then, so make sure to show hidden files also in that case.

Anyway, gl finding it, and hope that other problem also get solved quick for you.

I appreciate you trying to help very much.

I will try to search and search again. if nothing else may uninstall and install a 3rd time maybe even reset computer back to some factory settings etc anything I can to get this working smoothly again.

Back