Show me your armor collection

Majority of us do the same isn't? ;)
one for use and many for vanity satisfaction
that's EU is all about after all

out of 33? I have I use around 6? viceroy, mah'ketta, adj pixie, adj musca, rascal and kobold/koroma. Yes the rest are eye candy :D

out of 33? I have I use around 6? viceroy, mah'ketta, adj pixie, adj musca, rascal and kobold/koroma. Yes the rest are eye candy :D

I don't think many people use more than 6-10 armors with any regularity really. Small bot armor, big bot armor, small impact armor, big impact armor, imp/cut/stab armor, acid armor, cold armor, electric armor ... this is 8. And some of these overlap usually.

I have the following full sets:

• A.R.C. Ranger
  • Bodyguard(L)
  • Chromatophore Mk.I (L)
  • Explorer
  • Goblin
  • Gremlin
  • Adjusted Harrier Assault
  • Adjusted Pixie
  • Hunter
  • Knight
  • Kobold
  • Paladin
  • Polaris (L)
  • Rascal
  • Shogun
  • Vigilante
  • Warrior

Used up the Predator(L), added Vigilante, Gremlin, Polaris (L) and A.R.C Ranger full sets. Bear(L) is getting replaced by Ghost UL as pieces break (but neither is full set). The eco difference is not worth the trouble finding replacements.

A.R.C ranger is as a low(er) level electric armor, Gremlin as upgraded defence vs acid mobs, Vigilante for robots missions and Polaris(L) for Feffox and Harbinger and possibly some Arkadia mobs.

Edit: Forgot about Adjusted Harrier Assault and Adjusted Pixie. Didn't really want those...

Last edited:
My collection of full sets:

A.R.C. Pilot (all tier rates 100+)

Adjusted Pixie
CDF Scout
Dragon
Expedition
Goblin (all tier rates 100+)
Gremlin
Hoplite
Pixie (all tier rates 100+)
Salamander
Samurai
Shogun (all tier rates 100+)
Thunderbird
Valiant
Vindicator

I did have considerably more sets but had a huge clear out of easy to obtain parts that had rubbish tier rates. Where the part is easy to obtain I like to have all tier rates at 100+. :)

Armors below, Expedition, Dragon and Samurai:

armors.jpg

My collection of full sets:

A.R.C. Pilot (all tier rates 100+)

Adjusted Pixie
CDF Scout
Dragon
Expedition
Goblin (all tier rates 100+)
Gremlin
Hoplite
Pixie (all tier rates 100+)
Salamander
Samurai
Shogun (all tier rates 100+)
Thunderbird
Valiant
Vindicator

I did have considerably more sets but had a huge clear out of easy to obtain parts that had rubbish tier rates. Where the part is easy to obtain I like to have all tier rates at 100+. :)

Armors below, Expedition, Dragon and Samurai:

armors.jpg

I'm jealous :D Expedition and Samurai, Sala and Tb :) very nice sets there :D

I just got this set today.. Will keep most badess at 1 hp hits. Rare find the Elephant Rear armor :yay:

big_panties1.jpg

Would be willing to sell some sets, need liquid ped right now. message me if anything from my collection takes your fancy.

Right now have vigilante, mah'ketta and paladin up for sell but would sell any of them really for the right price.

Full Shogun SGA Edition (M)
Most of it is tier 1+ and I've got an extra pair of thighs I looted as well!

Digging up this old thread to add my collection to it, these are all the full sets but i have many more needing just 1 or 2 parts.

• Samurai
  • Shogun
  • Pioneer
  • Pixie
  • Adj Pixie
  • Vigilante
  • ARC Ranger
  • Grunt
  • Explorer
  • Renegade
  • Cheap A$$
  • Pioneer
  • Rascal
  • Guardian
  • CDF Scout
  • Corvus
  • Goblin
  • Gnome
  • Beserker
  • Kobold
  • BodyGuard
  • ARC Guardian

I will try to keep going but now its all on a list im starting to question my sanity...

Digging up this old thread to add my collection to it, these are all the full sets but i have many more needing just 1 or 2 parts.

• Samurai
  • Shogun
  • Pioneer
  • Pixie
  • Adj Pixie
  • Vigilante
  • ARC Ranger
  • Grunt
  • Explorer
  • Renegade
  • Cheap A$$
  • Pioneer
  • Rascal
  • Guardian
  • CDF Scout
  • Corvus
  • Goblin
  • Gnome
  • Beserker
  • Kobold
  • BodyGuard
  • ARC Guardian

I will try to keep going but now its all on a list im starting to question my sanity...

Hehe Nice collection :D And no worries about your sanity, we're all insane playing this game :D

My own collection is currently missing mah'ketta, which had to sell...will update it again when I buy it back :)

Oh, how I can relate to the OP. My Windows PC has died and no EU on Linux, heavy withdrawal syndrome until it's replaced :banghead: Found this thread through unrelated search, wtf(un). So from one bored sillie to the rest, here goes with a few plating hints to make this at least minimally useful:

Goblin (carried me all the way to graduation)
CDF Scout (er, only because clothing was too expensive at the time)
Pixie Adjusted (w/ 5a good for nearly everything up to small trox)
Hunter Mentor Edition (yes, complete :) better than vigi for bots, adding 3b/5c/7a(L) as needed, pulsar 2 for evi, steelbird)
ARC Ranger (w/ 4c my allo set)
Koroma (ideal for feff, 1/3 the decay of kobold; w/ 4b even good for high mats)
Viceroy (came too late for skullcandy but nm; w/ 4a for aurli, madana, w/ pulsar 8 for rex)
Nemesis (w/ 3b nearly flat stats and ultra eco)
Ghoul (well have only shins so far; my big project getting this set complete!)
Zombie (L) (originally meant as filler for the missing ghoul parts, turned out much more useful than expected, e.g. w/ pulsar 8 really eco small feffox hunting, bigger allo/esto etc. great recommendation from a crafty socmate)
Silverstitch (looks cool using mf)
Hypersense Spectacles (like them with plated pixie against hiryuu as they attack from above)
and next on the shopping list is: Hermes (L) (eco for imperium officers, bigger bots)
and also the gone and the never-to-be list:
Mah'ketta (done plenty evi, steelbird in it w/ pulsar 2, better eco than hunter but dislike the looks, it had to go for buying nemesis)
Shogun (bought for the looks but dumped again for pointlessness; if sh.improved was obtainable...)
Gremlin (exchanged for the better viceroy)
Always avoided the obvious Ghost+5b, the decay horror...

Cheers,
San

Last edited:

Angel

Viking

Viceroy Skullcandy Edition

Mah´ketta

Musca Adjusted

CDF Scout

A.R.C Guardian

Turrelion

Not yet completed sets: Buying Salamander parts!

Salamander

Ps. I also have a complete Adjusted Pixie

The Salamander is complete and i can now add Stolen Imperium armor to my collection :wtg:

Update 27 September 2018:

I've been wanting to rearrange this thread for a while :) Seemed too much of a hassle to redo the first post so redoing it this way:

Arkadia: Viceroy Skull Candy Ed; Mah'ketta; Koroma;Corvus; Canis; Ankitus; Adjusted Musca

Calypso: Adjusted Harrier; Berserker; Bodyguard; CDF Scout; Colonizer (L); Dragon; Explorer; Gnome; Goblin; Guardian; Knight; Kobold; Paladin; Pioneer; Pixie/Adj. Pixie; Rascal; Renegade; Shogun SGA Edition; Valiant; Vigilante; Vindicator;Warrior; Zombie

dragon_pioneer_valiant_renegade_warrior_guardian_explorer_bodyguard.jpg

Cyrene: Turellion; Silverstitch; B.E. Pilot; A.R.C Guardian; A.R.C Ranger

Next Island (or Secret Island whatever): Hoplite

Rocktropia: Firewall Mk. I L; Grunt; Cheap-A$$ Armor

Toulan: Heran (L); Mawlood (L); Rifi (L); Rifi ME;

Total Count: 44 Full Sets
Still working on getting the full set:
Hunter Mentor Ed.
Samurai
Vampire
Trooper
Expedition
Sada (L)
Paradox
Jarhead [M,C]

Last edited:
Full male chronicle unl with all the pulsar plates.

The only one I need because I only hunt animals and weird exotic mobs.
And as a casual player it's perfect.

Full male chronicle unl with all the pulsar plates.

The only one I need because I only hunt animals and weird exotic mobs.
And as a casual player it's perfect.

I think my whole collection is worth about what that one is :)) But when it works it works :yay:

The struggle is still on :) Nemesis full set I had, and is now nemesis half adjusted full set :))
I'll add a pic when the adj set is finished
Zombie Feet from the Zombie Set are now sold/long term loan so i'm buying a new pair :) (check signature)
Paradox set is in the works ;)

Zombie Foot Guards are back in the collection :D (got to thank Legends' Shop in Twin Peaks Mall Floor 2 for that)
Jarhead unL collection started as well.
Shogun Set became Shogun SGA set :))
No other finished sets unfortunately...

Little update:
Adjusted Nemesis is finished
Impulsively bought a Ghost Set for +238 ped (feet were only +110 - hence me owning it now)
Vigilante is now 6/7 parts SGA (feet are for now adj vigi until I get that part)
Paradox is now 4/7 parts complete

Need to redo most of the armor pictures so didn't add any new pics for now

Full sets:

Adjusted Angel
Salamander
Adjusted Pixie

Not a crazy list.

I also used to have Full sets of:

Viking
Rascal
Shogun
Vigilante