Show of your Personality through your Vehicles

I do match the car ;)

Nice wheels DewD:)

Right, carrying on in this vein; I now aim to create the ugliest, most beat-up looking vehicle this game could ever support.

Brown+Mourner?

Armax and Orange?

Hmmm.... will look into this, grateful for any suggestions of how to create "Living dead car":)

Hurrikane

@Hrafninn: An uncoloured, brukite textured one might look nice. I have a coat textured like that and people always keep asking me what it is, thinking it's some rare texture because it's so shiny. Should be even cheaper to make than Zinc was.

@Hrafninn: An uncoloured, brukite textured one might look nice. I have a coat textured like that and people always keep asking me what it is, thinking it's some rare texture because it's so shiny. Should be even cheaper to make than Zinc was.

It seems the main problem with zinc not being shiny enough were my gfx settings. With a simple tweak (high quality shaders) it looks great. I have never been a fan of brukite, so my choices were between zinc and blaus. I made the right choice for sure.

shinycar.jpg

My car on Calypso should look like this

but I dont have any and I never will huhuh

Nice looking set of wheels you have there :)

It seems the main problem with zinc not being shiny enough were my gfx settings. With a simple tweak (high quality shaders) it looks great. I have never been a fan of brukite, so my choices were between zinc and blaus. I made the right choice for sure.

shinycar.jpg

Lady Nadie Hawke graciously allowed me to screenie her hummer to post in my thread.
Best looking hummer I've seen yet. Thank you Nadie :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Here's me and my newly colored buggy!

Last edited:
After painstakingly applying textures and colours with the help od some of the finest colourers on the planet, here we go.

There is most definatley no photoshoping in these images, i state my rep on it.

and one for the Aussie WOF team :)

what rep :))

Love thos pics!!! *dreaming* If only. My car would have vamp lips on it somwehere of course lol
Great job!

After painstakingly applying textures and colours with the help od some of the finest colourers on the planet, here we go.

You did a great job, and the colors really suit you. You'll have to take me for a ride sometime :)

Here's me and my newly colored buggy!

You did a great job, and the colors really suit you. You'll have to take me for a ride sometime :)

I know of a great plateau NE of Argus, but I can't guarantee that my Valk won't "run out of gas" once we're up there though. ;)

lol lol lol Ok, I'm willing to take that risk.... But the better question is... are you? :p

I know of a great plateau NE of Argus, but I can't guarantee that my Valk won't "run out of gas" once we're up there though. ;)

that should be doable without photoshop ingame darnit!

Ran into Aki today and she has a pretty pink car.... and after she finished killing me once.....ok maybe twice in pvp4 ( I suck lol ) she let me take a screenie of her pretty car. Thanks Aki... for the screenie, not the death :p

I just had to ... I had SO much fun with Skeezer on RockTropia with his vehicle that I had to have one of my own. So ... after getting a really decent price on the ride, I hooked up with Summer and she pimped it out for me. It's not paint, but rather Blaus texture that makes it look purple, I love it (thank you BIG time). She used the dark mauve (I think) on the wheels, which actually bring out the mauve flecks in the Blaus texture. She also hooked me up with a cool outfit as well, so I'm good to go, but might add to it later.

Also ... Moonie had never been to RockTropia, so I took him there and we met up with Skeezer and others for some road trippin' ... what a blast. I have some on-road/off-road film footage that is just too WICKED, and I'm going to be doing a video most likely some time on Monday ... along with a pic story that I'll post in my MS9 Storytelling sub-forum. What an adventure Sunday night was, just CRAZY. :yay:

Nice, I never knew blaus could look so good. Summer certainly knows her stuff.
Thanks for adding your screenie. Your cars personality certainly does match you.
:)

I just had to ... I had SO much fun with Skeezer on RockTropia with his vehicle that I had to have one of my own. So ... after getting a really decent price on the ride, I hooked up with Summer and she pimped it out for me. It's not paint, but rather Blaus texture that makes it look purple, I love it (thank you BIG time). She used the dark mauve (I think) on the wheels, which actually bring out the mauve flecks in the Blaus texture. She also hooked me up with a cool outfit as well, so I'm good to go, but might add to it later.

Also ... Moonie had never been to RockTropia, so I took him there and we met up with Skeezer and others for some road trippin' ... what a blast. I have some on-road/off-road film footage that is just too WICKED, and I'm going to be doing a video most likely some time on Monday ... along with a pic story that I'll post in my MS9 Storytelling sub-forum. What an adventure Sunday night was, just CRAZY. :yay:

Thanks for adding your screenie. Your cars personality certainly does match you.

Yup ... Summer definitely knows her stuff, but ... before we met up to slap on the purple, I went to her shop, which is designed beautifully btw, and I happened to see the Blaus textile she had in her display window which looked like the purple I was going for. Dark purple paint is rather rare and couldn't get enough of it, so I asked her if it were possible to use the Blaus and if it would show up that color. She said yes, so we went for it, and VOILA!! I'm very pleased with the way it came out, and ... yes, it definitely fits in with my passion for purple. :D

Yup ... Summer definitely knows her stuff, but ... before we met up to slap on the purple, I went to her shop, which is designed beautifully btw, and I happened to see the Blaus textile she had in her display window which looked like the purple I was going for. Dark purple paint is rather rare and couldn't get enough of it, so I asked her if it were possible to use the Blaus and if it would show up that color. She said yes, so we went for it, and VOILA!! I'm very pleased with the way it came out, and ... yes, it definitely fits in with my passion for purple. :D

Thank you Ladies :ahh:

Have to say both your cars look awesome and fit you very good :D All other cars in the thread look awsome as well...I just love cars in EU :yay::yay::yay:

Here's my baby - tantillion on body with iron rims and burgundy :)

summer_s-car.jpg

Oh Summer, that looks hot. I have a tant and burgandy dress and gem bustier.. but hmmm I think it looks best on a car. :)

Here's my baby - tantillion on body with iron rims and burgundy :)

summer_s-car.jpg

Nice Car :)

.[/QUOTE:
:yay: love the texture Job Summer :yay:

I really wanted a nice light color for the Valkyrie, and I wound up settling on Cornsilk. Thanks to LeeLoo for helping with this one.

This is the Valkyrie that I beat up and drive through insane areas with lots of decay. I went with Deep Cadmium and Orange. Thanks to Brad for this one.

And finally, when you need something a little more than a dune buggy... I almost did this one in Deep Cadmium too but in the end I wanted it to look dirty, so I went with a Nissit texture. Came out really well I think. Thanks to Summer for this one!

I ended up using 3 different coloring services along the way and probably had several different colors on almost each of these, so thanks much to Summer and LeeLoo and Brad... Entropia's got some great designers... Here's hoping the introduction of vehicles has been a great stimulus for your businesses!

I can't wait to design my airships. :)

I guess some of you have allready seen my car, thought I would just post the pics here also, tho I cant say it has anything to do with my personality.

rocket10.jpg

minisweeper4.jpg

Here's a frontal view ... I thought it would show off the Blaus texture a bit better. It's just amazing to me that you can get something like this and it not be paint. Now all I have to do is get a matching Hummer and I'm good to go. :laugh:

Here's a frontal view ... I thought it would show off the Blaus texture a bit better. It's just amazing to me that you can get something like this and it not be paint. Now all I have to do is get a matching Hummer and I'm good to go. :laugh:

i dont really see a frontal view.. i just see a car ;(

(and ps you missed my post in the offtopic forum ;P)

Awesome cars, you'll have to take me for a ride some time :)

I really wanted a nice light color for the Valkyrie, and I wound up settling on Cornsilk. Thanks to LeeLoo for helping with this one.

This is the Valkyrie that I beat up and drive through insane areas with lots of decay. I went with Deep Cadmium and Orange. Thanks to Brad for this one.

And finally, when you need something a little more than a dune buggy... I almost did this one in Deep Cadmium too but in the end I wanted it to look dirty, so I went with a Nissit texture. Came out really well I think. Thanks to Summer for this one!

I ended up using 3 different coloring services along the way and probably had several different colors on almost each of these, so thanks much to Summer and LeeLoo and Brad... Entropia's got some great designers... Here's hoping the introduction of vehicles has been a great stimulus for your businesses!

I can't wait to design my airships. :)

Nice cars, love the colors, some real nice one's there. ;)

Here is a picture of mine, just plain mauve and brown.
No textures, but love it this way. :D

Back