Show us ya CRIB! Competition.....WIN 500 PED!

Who has the best CRIB? Now it's time to vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HarryBondHole

Stalker
Society
Art of War
Harry Bond Hole
Hi!

NEW!!!!

The judges have decided which 5 CRIB's that enters the final round. Now it's time to vote for the best CRIB!!!

There was alot of close calls here, and we needed some time to decide. Thanks to everyone who joined this competition. It's obvious that you have invested alot of time and money in your ingame homes :) And you've all inspired me to redecorate my house. Alot of impressive and creative solutions out there.

Voting ends in 1 week - wednesday december 19th 08:00 MA time

Oh...one more thing ;)

The winner of the best creative decoration will be revealed sunday december 16th.

Please help me keep this voting session alive!

Good luck to all of you!

I bought a house less than a year ago, but I was surprised by how difficult it was to find a seller. So I figure that people must love their estates.

Before I bought my house I couldn't understand why I would need a thing like that in EU. Virtual walls seemed like such a waste to me. But after buying my estate I have to admit that I love it!:shower: I spend most of my time hunting ingame, but sometimes I just go back to my crib to relax. It really feels like a home away from home, and I really feel strangely relaxed when I'm there.

!

So I wonder. Does anyone else feel the same? Now it's time to share your home away from home with the other members of EF.

I'll post some more screenies from my estate later when I get back from work.

To make this more interesting I'll arrange a competition among the people who decides to share their cribs in this thread.

Rules are:

1. Post minimum 4 screenies from your crib (apt, house, hangar, penthouse)

2. To enter the competition you need to show me proof that you're actually the owner of the crib. If you don't post it in this thread, pm me your adress so I can verify it myself. It's important that you use your ingame name if it's not the same as your EF name.

3. Last date to enter competition is december 11th.

4. I'll find get some of the people I trust, who'll help me to pick out the 5 best cribs.

5. There will be a final vote among the forum members to decide who'll wins the contest. Winner will be declared december 19th 08:00 MA time.

Price:

* minimum ;) 500 ped award for the best looking crib.

* NEW!!! extra price for best creative decoration! 250 ped

Common, SHOW US YA CRIBS

Who has entered the competition so far:

1 JamHot : Bilton Towers 1 apt 3G
2 Crille : Sakura Kofuku apt 3A
3 Abdullah : Sakura Kofuku apt9A
4 Burgerman : Sakura Chikara Juujou 15
5 MindStar9 : Sakura Kofuku apt 5C
6 dj. : TI Island, house across the lake from tp
7 Xander Catman : Sakura Kansha apt 20B
8 Johned : Sakura Chikara AI apt 14G
9 Kooky : CND BetaW 7G + TI City Platinum 2E
10 GuNOiL : TI City Gold 14 D/E/F
11 invi : TI City platinum 2A
12 Toast CHG : Bilton Towers 3 apt 4D
13 Shadowmage : Sakura Chikaka Juujou apt 16G
14 Xantonia : apt 7B
15 Brent Wildman Lansing : Rogue Plains #11
16 Sajinol Suicide Jamison: Atlas Haven West #8
17 EggRollOneDollah: Omegaton Gamma 13F
18 Raul Duke Duke : Corinth Beach #1
19 Levithanikos : TI City Gold 13 A
20 Somon90 :

Last edited:
Yo Entropian Cribs!

Hahaha nice one Harry! Great initiative man.

Chill room wideangle.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Chill room closer.

Dancefloor with view through to chillroom.

Christmas Dancefloor! Santa and his reindeer are here!

TV Watching Snug.

I urge any Judges ...in fact anyone to pop by and check it out! BilltonTowers1 '3G' NewOxford it may take some time for the (pc) content on screens to load but be patient it's well worth the wait! ;)

All the best.

Jamhot

P.S. If you'v ever had a cracking night/party here , vote! I know theres a lot that have! ;)

Last edited:
This one deserves a bump. Added some more screenies. Common people, show us ya CRIBS

sometimes I just go back to my crib to relax. It really feels like a home away from home, and I really feel strangely relaxed when I'm there.

I know, its odd, but I do too.

I have a house, and an appartment, but I hardly ever go 'home'.

My appartment is on CND, so go there when mining to drop ores/loot off, that appartment is private, and even though it has a practical use, I do feel relieved to be alone once in there.
Nice to have a private space even in cyber space, psychological I guess.

I know, its odd, but I do too.

I have a house, and an appartment, but I hardly ever go 'home'.

My appartment is on CND, so go there when mining to drop ores/loot off, that appartment is private, and even though it has a practical use, I do feel relieved to be alone once in there.
Nice to have a private space even in cyber space, psychological I guess.

I have an apt for my armor collection in OWH, but I haven't visited it since may :D But my house has been a safe haven for me for the last year. After hours of hardcore skilling it sure is nice to calm down in privacy.....

cool thread, is it possible to take an ingamelook at your house? ;)

Nice idea.... i'll post some Pics old and new from my Unique Dance floor :yay:

+rep for the nice decoration ;)

Great idea - will post pics later when I get back in game :)

Its not much but I like my simple pink and green refuge.

Proof of ownership is as follows:

Bedroom

My lounge and fab painting on the wall.

My dining area for when people come to visit.

and a close up of my little indoor zen type garden :)

Last edited:
Crilles apartment

Here's Crilles apartment! Sakura City - Koufuku 3A :)

Overview

Storing

Clothes, armors, weapons

"Living room"
Under construction :)

Bed and table

Next to bed

Laptop and painting
Painting taken IRL by me.
Check apartment to take a closer look.

WOOO!..
:laugh:

Abu's apartmen: Sakura City Koufuku 9A

some pics, from halloween

-Abu

Abdullah, I think you went kind of nuts with the pumkins lol :laugh:

..but, each to their own hey :wtg:

true, i paid too much for them, but i made few new players happy :)

hahahahaha I feel better seeing I am not the only one with a pumpkin patch - I have four in my place.. well in storage now... I am one of those people that can't leave decorations out for holidays once they have past! They will come out again next October :)

As you can see, I won't win for best looking crib, but I need the 500 ped to make my crib look BETTER.. maybe buy a couch or bed or something... I would spend all 500 on the apartment thats for sure :)

EDIT Dec 9 07: I have recently bought some new furniture, tables, couch etc so my place is comming together nicely... I will have new pics of my crib posted in my blog once I get some time to work on it for anyone thats interested in taking a look!

Last edited:
hahahahaha I feel better seeing I am not the only one with a pumpkin patch - I have four in my place.. well in storage now... I am one of those people that can't leave decorations out for holidays once they have past! They will come out again next October :)

Lol I do, my christmas decorations are still outside my house.. no point putting them away now :laugh:

I'll take a pic at some point

Yes .. I'm subscribing to this thread.

Why ?

Because I'm making an EU Cribs movie, and have been in the process for a little bit now, so would be neat to have some new houses to include in the movie.

So post your pics .. with address, name, etc. and your Crib and you could end up in a Your Mom EU Movie!

I have pictures of my crib .. but it's just a simple little e-partment.
My EU blog from about a month ago, on my virtual home.

And of course ..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4SHNWtsRg0[/YOUTUBE]​

So .. keep the posts coming about your houses !
I need people to host the Cribs episode too, so if you're interested in that and have appropriate "pimpin" attire, PM me!!
:yay:

*edit* I'm not entering the contest ... but here's some screenies too, cuz it's changed since the movie.

Last edited:
yo momma you have too much time on your hands lol..

Nice screenies guys.

cool thread, is it possible to take an ingamelook at your house? ;)

Yes it is, atlas haven 14a, N NE of the atlas S tp :)

Thx to Crille, Abu and YourMom for sharing their screenies with the rest of us! Your apt reminds me of "Tales from the Crypt", Abu :D. Crille and Abu are the first 2 who enters my competition ;)

Keep'em coming folks!

Last edited:
Thanks for the cool competition.
There are some nice pictures already posted here, very cosy homes and apartments. :wtg:
Mostly from Sakura City so far. :yay:

My apartment began as a storage place for items, and has since sprawled into a larger area, so it is not always nicely styled. It is more of a comfy storage place. :laugh:

The address is Sakura City, Amethera, Chikara Yuujou Tower, Floor 15.
You are welcome to visit anytime.

My bedroom:

The main living-room:

Loot display, for animal parts and oils, fruits etc:

My small attempts at mining and tool crafting:

Looted weapons display:

Here are the pics for my Sakura City Apt (Koufuku Bldg, 5C) ... but I've also added a little video tour as well, and something special after the video, but you must watch the video through first to appreciate what it's for. ;)

In accordance with the competition rules ... here is a pic of my Estate Terminal with all the pertinent information ...

MS9-EstateTerminal.jpg

This is the sitting area in the main room ...

MS9-Apt-1.jpg

This is part of the sleep area ... I have several art pieces from Slapnuts' East African Photo Art ... he did an excellent job, and I fell in love with them ...

MS9-Apt-2.jpg

A couple more views of the sleep area with the artwork ... the 4-poster bed is the one Moonie looted off a Longu in Dome 11 at CND well over a year ago ... there aren't too many ingame that I know of, and if there are, no one wants to give them up ...

MS9-Apt-3.jpg

MS9-Apt-4.jpg

This is the festive room ... ok, the other room can be festive too! There's more detail revealed in the video tour of course ... Xmas is my favorite Holiday, but I also appreciate others, along with our talented EU artists ..

MS9-Apt-5.jpg

Here's a long shot of the larger room ...

MS9-Apt-6.jpg

Here's a long shot of the festive (smaller) room ...

MS9-Apt-7.jpg

And here's the video tour ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF9YN-Wz6Kg[/YOUTUBE]

DakDawgKnucks_161671.jpg

Last edited:
Bumping since I filled in my reserved space! ... so sorry for the consecutive posts! :D

Nice one MS9, as is everyone's elses that posted here. :wtg:

It is plain to me that most people have better taste than me, as my place looks like a jumble sale.
May have to take note of these, and go tidy mine up some!

:wtg:

Nice one MS9, as is everyone's elses that posted here. :wtg:

It is plain to me that most people have better taste than me, as my place looks like a jumble sale.
May have to take note of these, and go tidy mine up some!

:wtg:

I think the same thing when I look at other ppl's apartments - then I go back to mine and try and move things around to fit better... I like the way I have it now... just need a few more larger peices of furniture and I'll be happy. Maybe a larger apartment too.. only have a B suite right now.

20B Kansha Tower in Sakura City if anyone wants to drop in for a beer :)

Wow some nice homes here!

Also good to post room pics here to share design ideas.

Just wondering though if there are any professional home interior design consultants in-game?

I don't really have the knack of home design and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Also, come to think of it, any professional wardrobe advisors in EU? I sure could use some help with this too lol :ahh:

i am not enuf of a tech-head to be able to post pics of my place. but, all are welcome to visit. NE of argus. 1522/24073. i have an outdoor sitting area near the front door. the front room/meeting area; storage room, and upstairs is my body work shop with seating.

and, yes i do like to visit with friends in the front room, i think is a comfortable place to have a seat and chat about a lot of different topics.

all are welcome to meet and share their ideas. :yay:

We need more screenies! Show us ya CRIBS :)

I'll create a list of people who has entered the competition soon.

Common... 500 peds may be yours :yay::wtg:

Ok, this is my bedroom, bed, soft lighting, and table maybe for romantic dinner/drinks. :)

This is my patio area; I had in mind drinking coffee of a morning, nice calm
surroundings.

My Christmas decorations that look so cute, I leave them there all year round lol. :yay:

:)

Xander's, Suite 20B, Kansha Tower, Sakura City, Amethera, Calypso.

Well its not much, but its mine.. and its paid for :)

I need a 500ped Entropia Crib MAKEOVER! :)

Last edited:
Back