Show us ya CRIB! Competition.....WIN 500 PED!

Who has the best CRIB? Now it's time to vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bump for the voting! I didn't see this as any new information. I think because it was edited. So i am bumping so people know the voting has begun!!

Sui

Late evening bumpy!

Keep those votes coming!:yay:

Who will get 500 ped?

GoOOoOOoOOOooOOooOooooOo Gunnys crib :yay: :lolup:

I voted for Suicide. His is the best. I'm going to go check out it in person once I can log on without crashing.

bumpy bump

Get your votes in

I voted for Suicide. Yes he is my soc captain but that is not the reason why I voted for him ( no ass kissing needed or going on here )

I voted for him as I know he has spent alot of time and effort and money on his digs and it was the only thing that kept him in game when he was considering quitting and selling out during a slow/bad patch. ( he just couldnt bear to part with it)

Any house that keeps a great player/friend/captain ingame is a house worth voting for :yay:

Voted, all the apartments look great!

Jamhot - Bilton Towers 1 apt 3G

Merry Christmas!!! Check out the cool Christmas decor, Santas arrived on his sleigh with all the reindeer! :laugh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Merry Christmas and good luck to everyone! :yay:

All the best.

Jamhot

Daily bump!!!!

Tomorrow I'll reveal the winner of the creative decoration contest!!!!

The time has come to reveal the first winner in my competition.

This price is not a result of a public vote, but has been decided by the judges.

The appartment(s) that were chosen impressed all the judges. It's really amazing what you can do with oils, residues and animal parts.

It's hard to imagine how many hours that has been spent on decorating these two appartments. Here are some pictures to show the result...

The location is TI Gold 14 D&E and the winner of the price of best creative decoration is

Luca GuNOiL Brassi

The price is 250 ped and pm will be sent to the winner.

There was alot of other creative solutions out there, and particulary some veeeery nice dancefloor solutions. Congratulations to you all for your beautiful CRIB's

...and NOW it's time to vote for the winner of the 500 ped price for best CRIB!

...3 more days to vote.....:yay:

Gratz Gunny :yay::yay::yay:

to bad he cant get online and collect the price tho, he got computer problems atm :( dunno when he will get it sorted out. soon i hope.

Gratz Gunny :yay::yay::yay:

to bad he cant get online and collect the price tho, he got computer problems atm :( dunno when he will get it sorted out. soon i hope.

The price will still be there when he returns ;) I've allready sent him a pm

Gratz GuNOiL! ;)

Jamhot

This looks like it's going to be a close race!!! :yay:

Still time to vote!

This vote will end at 08:00 MA time this wednesday

So get your votes in here and the owner of the nicest CRIB happy. They deserve your support people! Just imagine how much time and money they've spent on making their ingame paradises :)

Only 2 votes differ two of the contestants. Common people! Vote for your favorite :yay:

Less than 23 hours left to vote!!!!...and counting.... ;)

Vote given :) I gave votes after what I found most cosy and most like a home! :) And ... well... it's just nice with the lights and everything :ahh:

Hot fight between Jamhot and Suicide; 24:24 in votes :eek:

It's scrappy at the top!

Bumpedy Bump for this great competition!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

All the best.

Jamhot

My vote, Bilton Towers Club 3G!!!!!!

"Club 3,2,Young", Simply marvelous daahling...

Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

First price is delivered !

Just met GuNOiL and he recieved his 250 ped award for best creative decoration :)

10 more hours to vote now!

Go Jamhot!! Go Jamhot!!

Best of Luck!!!!:yay:

7 more hours!!!7 more hours!!![

Back