Show us ya CRIB! Competition.....WIN 500 PED!

Who has the best CRIB? Now it's time to vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bedtime bumping... GL Jamhot and Suicide still very close

Hoi!!!

There is now 1,5 hour left to vote!!!!:wtg:

Final bump for the contestants! Good luck when entering the last hour :):clap::banana::shower:

And here's one for the biggest noob in EU :duh:

I didn't even notice that the end date on my own poll was set for tomorrow :D

So there's still 23+ hours to vote.

Harry "Dumbass" Bond Hole

And here's one for the biggest noob in EU :duh:

I didn't even notice that the end date on my own poll was set for tomorrow :D

So there's still 23+ hours to vote.

Harry "Dumbass" Bond Hole

LOL

going to work Bump

Common fellow EF'ers.

Time to vote for the best crib!

Stil a few hours left :)

And the Winner is.......

It's Wednesday 12/19 after 8am...

Does that make Jamhot the official Winner:yay:

Jupp, jupp, jupp! We have a WINNER!

Congratulations to JAMHOT! You just won the 500 ped for the best CRIB in my competition :yay:

PM sent :)

And congratulations to all the participants in my little contest. Thanks for cotributing and let's hope we've inspired more EU members to create their own home away from home in our wonderful universe :woohoo:

:woohoo: :yay: ConGratz Jamhot!!!!

Great contest Mr.Bond:cool:

Wooohooooo!!!

Thankyou Harry! And a MASSIVE thanks to everyone who voted and helped make my Crib THE BEST in entropiauniverse! And thanks to everyone who took part, there are some AMAZING properties out there and a helluva lot of work that has gone into them! Respeck due!

I have spent around 10,000 peds in total on JamhotTV content and even more on the new JamhotRecords label.

JamhotTV is available for FREE to any colonist that has a Display(pc) that wants it. That means you can have 10,000 peds worth of pc content completely for free!

I will be of course of spending the prize money on uploading s'more (pc) content for JamhotTV! So don't delay , spice up your 'virtual' apt/shop/hangar/salon/bank/mall/LA by installing JamhotTV there, it's completely free! :yay:

Thanks again to Harry Bond Hole and everyone who voted for me and the other contestants!

Merry Christmas , Happy Holidays and All the best!

Jamhot

P.S. Don;t forget to come and visit the best crib in EU @ Billton Tower1 '3G' NewOxford!!! It's open 24/7 for your partying pleasure. ;)

And the winner has now recieved his price :)

Thank again to everyone who contributed to make this contest a cool event :yay:

Wooohoooo i just completed the set of 4 paintings from the Kika Karadi collection , i've been needing 'April' for ages and now i've finally got it, as a momento of winning this contest.

Thanks again Harry!

All the best.

Jamhot

:wtg: Woot .. GratZ Jamhot mate :wtg:

Many congratulations Jamhot :)

Been away awhile, but +rep and Gratz Jamhot for the great crib. :yay:

And thanks Bond for the contest. Very cool. :)

The time has come to reveal the first winner in my competition.

This price is not a result of a public vote, but has been decided by the judges.

The appartment(s) that were chosen impressed all the judges. It's really amazing what you can do with oils, residues and animal parts.

It's hard to imagine how many hours that has been spent on decorating these two appartments. Here are some pictures to show the result...

The location is TI Gold 14 D&E and the winner of the price of best creative decoration is

Luca GuNOiL Brassi

The price is 250 ped and pm will be sent to the winner.

There was alot of other creative solutions out there, and particulary some veeeery nice dancefloor solutions. Congratulations to you all for your beautiful CRIB's

...and NOW it's time to vote for the winner of the 500 ped price for best CRIB!

...3 more days to vote.....:yay:

WOW alot of creativity went into that.........Great Job! :D

WOW alot of creativity went into that.........Great Job! :D

only 2 years late in seeing this! lol yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay great to see you liked GunOil's apartment. Took me several weeks to put together, have to admit I was well miffed when VU10 came in and destroyed all I had done (incl the full on cage I had made in one of my apartments) and took away my ability to float items... that really reduces the scope for creativity :( - shame on you MA!

Gratz

Nice one Jam..... been to many of fun time in 3B

Micky :) CRT... you call we come..

Back