Show us ya face!

Nope ;)

No winter tyres and hills everywhere lol.

Gritters have been out but because it was so fast they had no effect. They said yesterday was gonna be the worse and it would clear today - go figure.

Oh and all we need is a spec of snow and all schools are shut, roads come to a standstill and everyone leaves work early - if thats what we get for whining, ill take it anyday.

BRB - Off to the shop ;)

My so cute baby boy !:D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

My so cute baby boy !:D

Omg! He looks so adorable! and lol! just.. wow! so huggable! A little hobbit :D
And those curls!

:shower:

he just looks like me ;)

kind of minime :D

Hair Down:

:yay: Much better too :D

I usually think faces look better when framed by hair :) Err... on girls anyway :silly2:

mehaircrazy.jpg

Lol another one of me with some backlighting by my best friend the sun. CURLS!!

Okay I didnt notice this pic until now, I guess people were posting a bit too fast for me to follow (yes it is possible!)

meh, thats all i got now - all the decent pics are on all my mate's pc's and cameras. couple o pics from recent piss ups worth postin, will have to get them up here at some point - but for now, here's one i made earlier.

in spain, god knows how many years ago:

just relaxing as much as possible - was a good week, that :)

*quickly organises a piss up for next week just for some decent pics - but mostly to get pissed up*

:tele:

Nice picture! omg nipples! eeeeek!
What are you reading? :scratch2: Pretty thick book, that! :)

Okay I didnt notice this pic until now, I guess people were posting a bit too fast for me to follow (yes it is possible!)

Nice picture! omg nipples! eeeeek!
What are you reading? :scratch2: Pretty thick book, that! :)

lord of the rings. still havent finished it to this day. that book borders hard work at some points.

yup, nipples!!.. now its only fair u've seen mine that... :p :p :p
:D

i think u look better with ur hair down btw :)

Last edited:
OK totally off topic but i'll post another pic soon (i swear!! :p ) ;)

as for C!!!... just wait till london biatch ima kick yo ASS! :p

and as for the snow pfft... nothing there ;) 20 miles away should be nothing... (on a normal day)... but when theres a load o noooooobs that cant handle there cars or cant drive AT ALLL it kinda makes it CRAP :p

if there was a nation full o decent drivers who can handle snow we wouldnt have a problem.... but seen as its like once a year and they get so excited with the flash of white on the ground everyone (fucks up ;) )

bunch o losers :p

O welll... at least i got in a nice FEW miles o solid walking in to get me ready for the races in london ;)

Rip

Heya everyone :)

It's been waay too long since I posted and well .. here's my comeback pic!

This is a picture of me and my friends last summer visit to Montenegro!
... looking generally hot and watching the sunset :cool:

anyone else reminded of a peter frampton video? :laugh:

Hey everyone ! Sp00n3r'Z Back ! It's a miracle ^^

wb Spoone :)
btw, who's the guy from your right?(the one with the dark long hair ) :D :ahh:

wb Sp00ne .. got me worried for a sec ... :)

Well heres a pic that i took while i was at work, was about 2 inches at that point so not alot but then it got worse lol.

If you look close by the car youll see a slip mark where i nearly went arse over tit getting out of it lol.

Snowmen twins ay? ;) lets see how much of that crate i get through before Rip comes in :laugh:

C

Lol it really did get quite bad round here didn't it :) We brits just ain't used to this kinda weather :laugh:

In the end I was lucky just one road left open - otherwise I'd have had to turn round and head to my parents for the night!

:D
wb Spoone :)
btw, who's the guy from your right? (the one with the dark long hair )

Thank you! hehe :laugh: he is BlackMagicMan! :cool: no but seriously he's one of my best friends... we are so similar! aaand he's got girlfriend I'm afraid... :( (though that is perhaps a minor issue ... lol)

wb Sp00ne .. got me worried for a sec ...

hehe thaaaanks sweetie! :hug: read your entry in the previous pages! aren't you cuuute!

I had to take a break due to real life issues. People that didn't cared for me and treated me like shit... and you know... I didn't feel exactly "on top of the world"

It's getting better though!

How's my favourite nun doing!!

Uki Land - The Decent Pics!!!

awesome - i've finally made an account at multiplyer.com, so i've been able to take my mate's pics and put em up here!

lets start off shal we? :p
our group - all 4 of us went for 1 week, and we all shared an apartment. pretty akward if one of us pulled, but we eventually all agreed that it only fair that the lucky guy can have the kitchen table. wouldnt be doing much sleeping anyway eh.

yup, saw many many prettys over there. more than i care to take photos of anyway - ah well, the retenal scars they leave are good enough for me :p

went to do some site seeing, as you do when ur dont know where you are lol. this is the main part of the capital, where its got the most going on. we came here more or less every day. it wasnt anything to do with the fact that there's a McDonalds just there.

uki's love to top their churches with gold. dont blame them, its a pretty sight.

yup, another one. well, u eventually get bored just staring so this is the best thing to do to strike up a convo with em.

takin picspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspics...... ya know...

Last edited:
Let the Drinking Begin!!

hell yea - prices ranged from 30p/pint to norm uk prices (£2), so if u were wise it was a very cheap night out. though if you remember the shots we had (posted in here somewhere), it usually wasnt :p

TO UKRAINE!

im warning you. i know kung fu.

i told you.
You have gained experience in your Talking Shit skill
You have gained experience in your Making ur Mate Look like a Plonker skill

You have lost Intellegence

mmmm yum. pulling uki birds is a very hard thing to do. i barely know the language as it is, then add a great big club with thimping music, and their genuine accents, and then the fact im not listening to them cos im just mostly staring and we've got a very very big problem. every other word was "Sorry?" "You what?". ah well.

but i think the biggest problem with pulling was the fact that all my mates were hanging around, dead in our faces, flashing cameras.
You have gained experience in you Decoy deploying skill

Last edited:
did i say stop??!

more!!!

see!! they never leave me alone. and they call themselves friends. get ur own birds. its no wander i didnt manage to pull any of em.

one thing that definately helped ...
birds love all that crap, so yea why not. lol, went out with a rose or 2 on more than one night lol. works a treat. i recommend it to everyone.

yup - that is in a fancy restaurant too! bloody hole in the floor. i've been to less fancy places of the country that manage better than that. yeough!

say when...

I SAID SAY WHEN!!! ah well. i.o.my mate a pint. :p

to sum up uki land in one gesture, motion, or pose, i think this more or less says it all:

;D

goin out on the piss tonight, so i hope to take more piccies. thing is, i'll have to borrow my mates camera - i dropped my phone one too many times and its finaly given up on me. poo-ey.

will be postin in here soon enough again tho >.<

Last edited:
Woh nice mate! Looks like your having a good time lol.

Forget the scenery pictures, more of the birds! :D This gives me a big Incentive to travel the world ;)

Woh nice mate! Looks like your having a good time lol.

Forget the scenery pictures, more of the birds! :D This gives me a big Incentive to travel the world ;)

Awww sweet! I'll be able to see the worlds (well europe & north africa's ;S ) hawt blokes when I start flying as an air stewardess :yay:

Actually.. feck that.. the PILOTS!! :eek:

</Cheese> :p

</Cheese> :p

is that a sock ... or ... :eek:

(I meant on the floor heee under the bed.... for Lootius sake... )

Me !!

Haven't posted in a long time, and Muddy :( where ever u are, miss ur posts.

still got the spikey (Static X Hair)

speak to me muddy lol

Thanks all.. plz hope for the good returns :) not bad 1's :D

Thank u Stoodley. (Well Luke ;))

Back