Show us ya face!

Well here I am. See how happy I'm while playing EU?

Dare you look in this Dragons eye without laughing? :D

Well that didn't work, Ill try again later

Last edited:
.... where is nea :( I miss her! She was so nice and kind and all around loving.

I know i've posted here before along time ago, but i low on peds irl and i'm bored so because i did post a pic when i had a hangover last time, i will post one when i'm feeling better... so here it comes, it's me and i'm drunk as hell :yay:

S5020796.jpg

Funny...I know a Irona, but she's a girl, or actually a woman, from Stockholm :)

Funny...I know a Irona, but she's a girl, or actually a woman, from Stockholm :)

haha thats cool, well i'm a guy from gothenburg (been mistaken for being a girl from behind, at the bar sometimes though o_O) :p

HUGS TO YOU NEA :ahh: from your friends in EF

Last edited by a moderator:
haha thats cool, well i'm a guy from gothenburg (been mistaken for being a girl from behind, at the bar sometimes though o_O) :p

Well, so has she :laugh:
Bet you're a regular 11 o' clock godess LoL

Reminds me of a cool song by Monks "Nice legs, shame about the face"

Met her on a blind date, helping out an old mate
Waiting at the corner, she’s be dressed in black
There was I expecting a really tasty bird
He said she was good looking, I should have doubt his word
When I saw her there she was a real disgrace
I thought nice legs shame about the face

I had to take her dancing, I couldn’t let her down
So we caught the bus to the other side of town
Out upon the dance floor, I wasn’t getting far
So I had a drink with my friends up at the bar
I asked them what they thought of her they fell about the place
And they said nice legs shame about her face

She said could we go bowling,
I said that would be fine
But when I bought the tickets
She’d already changed her mind
She was turning out to be a real hard case
Nice legs shame about the boat race

Downed a gin and soda, tapped me on the shoulder
Whispered in my ear it’s getting kind of late
When I took her home we hardly said a thing
I walked her to the door, expected to go in
She looked me up and down and really put me in my place
She said nice legs shame about your face
Nice legs shame about your face

................... skam edit ;)

So I decided to clean up this thread a bit with the discussion of a forum member and that members health issues.

Lykke and h0n3y had it right I think, this is not the place to discuss such issues, and I hope that if you wish to encourage this person you will send a nice PM to that person. I know all of you had good intent with the messages, but I dont think this is something that a private person might like to see out in the open.

Oh, I may have one, but its only from the web, not my hand there :)
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Thank god that is not really your hand :laugh: Just judging by the hand I'd say the lady was at least 40, maybe 50 :eek: And you are much too cute for a hand like that :D

got the black removed from my hair :) and those are my other pair of glasses

:pic:

Woot, :tongue4: damn fine looking in my oppinion, I'm sure you have to beat the men off you when you go out... :silly2: Hmmm..... Is that the real reasion I see you in Entropia so much? :D

"Nice" pics! Funny you guys should post that,
This has been my pic on msn since yesterday:

Kisskiss, bangbang!

:drool: Just WOW!!! :love:

:pic:

Woot, :tongue4: damn fine looking in my oppinion, I'm sure you have to beat the men off you when you go out... :silly2: Hmmm..... Is that the real reasion I see you in Entropia so much? :D

Well I do not go out to much, you are right. I tend to stay inside and get my nice computer tan. Might actually get some sun this year thou, going to roskilde festival 2007, and also going out for some sailing. So will be nice.

btw any others than me and spoone joine for the festival ? :headbang: think it will be fun

http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/index.php?code=1

I so need to see red hot chili peppers :yay:

uh and thank you for the compliment Sire

Thank god that is not really your hand :laugh: Just judging by the hand I'd say the lady was at least 40, maybe 50 :eek: And you are much too cute for a hand like that :D

I just took a random pic from the web with a woman's hand showing the finger, was too lazy to be picky ;)
And ty for the compliment :)

So were all doing the finger thing?

mefingercroped.JPG

:D

Last edited:
:eyecrazy: Stop fingering each other :rolleyes:

I've been watching this thread for such a long time that I believe it is my time to present myself.

Cant actually remember if i have put my pic on here, but everyone on game keeps asking me why i dodged the camera's in london and say they are disappointed they couldnt see the face behind the Monkee - so here I am!! :)

And here is another one - now u see why i dodged the camera! :p

Word of warning - DO NOT click to enlarge - its proper scary!!! :eek:

Last edited:
Cant actually remember if i have put my pic on here, but everyone on game keeps asking me why i dodged the camera's in london and say they are disappointed they couldnt see the face behind the Monkee - so here I am!! :)

Wow. I am stunned.

very cute :)

I hear rumors are floating around me being a dude :(

So therefore after a year of playing I will finally reveal myself, but it's a lousy picture I have to find a better one, this is best I can come up with right now;

No one ever comments on my pictures, other than to day I look like a convict lol.

Dont be fooled by the skin head :yay:

To dispell any myths, I am not the one they saw on CrimeWatch last night...

No one ever comments on my pictures, other than to day I look like a convict lol.

no no its the finger not the head :silly2:

no no its the finger not the head :silly2:

hehe, I was only following the theme :D

I've posted about 3 pictures In this thread. Although I will admit, Its hard to do a legit smile in a self-taken photo, so maybe the fact Im a skin head, and have the straight face of a psychopath... Pfft, who needs pictures anyway :laugh:

Want comments ? Cute finger !

hehe, I was only following the theme :D

I've posted about 3 pictures In this thread. Although I will admit, Its hard to do a legit smile in a self-taken photo, so maybe the fact Im a skin head, and have the straight face of a psychopath... Pfft, who needs pictures anyway :laugh:

lets see a smile in a pic then :silly2: (your pic ehh) :))

Want comments ? Cute finger !

hahah, thanks. Unlike BM, this one Is actually mine too believe It or not! :laugh:

Hon3y, that IS a smile in the last pic! :laugh:

hahah, thanks. Unlike BM, this one Is actually mine too believe It or not! :laugh:

Hon3y, that IS a smile in the last pic! :laugh:

:)

But being a skinhead doesn't make you a criminal :) There were a lot of old ladies looking mean on me when I had very long metalhair. But when I shaved everything off, everyone looked so kind on me and my grades raised aswell. I'm still confused about that.

Back