Show us ya face!

Stop the bunnyabuse!! :cry:

Hi all, looked few time at this thread, and finnaly decided to post in it too :)

Hi all, looked few time at this thread, and finnaly decided to post in it too :)

Thats so freaky! You know how you kind of imagine what people look like when you know them but have never seen them....

You look exactly like i imagined!

ITs about time i add another, more recent piccie of me.
This one from my best friend's wedding, first time i was ever in a tux.

ITs about time i add another, more recent piccie of me.
This one from my best friend's wedding, first time i was ever in a tux.

May I be the first to say you look nothing like your avatar? :laugh:

Great pic :thumbup:

Saw this piccie of Skam and was inspired to be a little evil myself.
vamp3.jpg

(Skammers)
MattVamp.jpg

(RedBlack)

:yay:

ehe my kind of girl :D:drool::whip:

Picture is taken on a saturday night and I'm not that white really, it's the lightning for the camera. And I'm standing still, even tho it was a drink or two that evning. Damn why can't I be good on picture :silly2:

Be nice! haha

You look great. You don't need any photoshop work, lol, i can assure you.

I don't know why, i decided to upload this photograph, taken last february... I guess i have too much spare time :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

ehe my kind of girl :D:drool::whip:
Funny thing: men are so obsessed by evil, witchy women and so attracted by them and when they finally find them they complain about it... :dunno:

Funny thing: men are so obsessed by evil, witchy women and so attracted by them and when they finally find them they complain about it... :dunno:

You mean like women are attracted to bullies and drunkards? ;)

:wtg: love the new hair color

dont gimme that finger thou :silly2: naughty girl :ahh:

I thought that before I saw your reply. I remember the old hair style. Now thats coming from a Guy :laugh:

Btw - I have been growing my hair, so give me a week to get a decent stlyee, and I'll post a pic of my newself ;) Although Johnny Proud keeps the skinhead tho ... Hehehe.

me050807.jpg

Here is the most recent of me.

bored at work... well here one of me...

indifferentesmall.jpg

A pic on me, slightly altered ;) although you probably also look like this when you have played EU a couple of hours to long hehe

haha.jpg

Hehe a small tattoo of mine...:yay:

After a weekend with a friend (Sanna) from Stockholm down here and thursday day at Niklas parents place with some of our friends and a waterwar.
namnls1.JPG

Later we all bathed and sunbathed. Have had my first "non EU play" week in a loong time. But don't worrie it's time for buisness again =P

Does anyone know what effect the sun has on people? Today I know.. and it hurts haha. Beach sunday with alot of friends ended up in the beutiful color... red

namnls_347440.JPG

My forhead, sholders and cheeks are under constant pain haha.
Sanna a friend to mine in white in the background and Fadila (Niklas gf) in green.

Does anyone know what effect the sun has on people? Today I know.. and it hurts haha. Beach sunday with alot of friends ended up in the beutiful color... red

Well, Red is a expencive color and you got it for free. Lucky you :silly2:
Gr8 pics :)

hehe skam :)

Did you know that white is more rare and expensive than red ?

I use to avoid the sun as much as posible ^^

hehe skam :)

Did you know that white is more rare and expensive than red ?

I use to avoid the sun as much as posible ^^

You know.. the red is just the middle step to.. black :drool:

Well, Red is a expencive color and you got it for free. Lucky you :silly2:
Gr8 pics :)

Thanks hun, yes the red came for free. Sun looted that among with sand in panties haha.

Saw this piccie of Skam and was inspired to be a little evil myself.
vamp3.jpg

(Skammers)
MattVamp.jpg

(RedBlack)

:yay:

Two cuties in the same post. Sweet!

Smily.gif

Well there is always the white bits left after the bikini :silly2:

Can't you see I wear the Urban Nomad Centurion coat? Black, white and red? :silly2: =D:yay:

Donald and the Mrs.

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/7/0/0/3/Donald_and_the_Mrs_573755.JPG[/wrap]

After hundreds of pages of beautiful young people, I got the urge to post yet another one of yours truly. This photo of my wife and I was taken during our voyage upon the Queen Mary 2, last year in December.

At some point I still want to post a scaled down version of that holiday, as it was most memorable, but I probably never will. The official write-up fills most of a CD, what with all the photos and video clips. And it is probably just not right for this venue. At any rate, here we are at dinner in the Britannia Restaurant. Please don't have fun at our expense; it's just what happens when you live too long. I'm in my 50's, and her- well, I am not allowed to discuss that (although I think she's quite cute and lovely in her own inimitable way.)

Sincerely,
Donald

Last edited:
Since it was a long time back I last posted a picture I thoght it might be time for a little update =)
07-06-03.JPG

Picture is taken on a saturday night and I'm not that white really, it's the lightning for the camera. And I'm standing still, even tho it was a drink or two that evning. Damn why can't I be good on picture :silly2:

Be nice! haha

Wow you're beautiful :ahh:.

Back