Show us ya face!

with 2x 7600GS i can watch on 4 monitors/TV`s :) so - yes :)

Rrrrrrawful hai :woot:

lal.jpg

Looking at the squished bugs

Here are 2 pics

Many years ago
petite.JPG

and now!
Sanstitre.JPG

Ulti, you horny biatch -Highfive! :D
Marla, GREAT to see you again! Still a cutie! ;)
Manon, I envy that fluffytoy! :drool: and your such a cutie aswell! As little AND now!
Eps, stop landing at the wrong airports!

And to not go entirely offtopic and keep the wonderful pic posting.
A piccy of me from today:
[br]Clicky[/br]
I know I look tired, but its taken at work so :p
and yes, I AM a natural blonde.

Here is me.

061541.jpg

I'm one un-photogenic bastard lol.

meh, thats all i got now - all the decent pics are on all my mate's pc's and cameras. couple o pics from recent piss ups worth postin, will have to get them up here at some point - but for now, here's one i made earlier.

in spain, god knows how many years ago:

just relaxing as much as possible - was a good week, that :)

*quickly organises a piss up for next week just for some decent pics - but mostly to get pissed up*

:tele:

.................lol what?

.................lol what?

think your hair reminded her of spoon :p

I know this has been said but :eek: :wtg: This threads like Hotty central LOL

you know who you all are, skam, lykke, manon hyperion, ulti and every other hotty not in the last few pages :p

I'm sure this thread will be absoultely overloaded with more pics after london too ;)

Rip

Here is me.

061541.jpg

I'm one un-photogenic bastard lol.

Did anyone tell ya that you look like an actual comic strip designer ? :) I read some of your work, saw the link on Ripper's website ;) do some more, public loves'em

I bet you'd look even nicer with your hair down :D Is that your natural shade or did you have to bleach the hair dye out? :p

Acctually no -thats not my natural shade. I have lighter blonde hair then that really, the front and "underhair" is now colored brown while the other is given a "honey"-shade. But Im naturally more plain blonde. You can see that in the roots of my hair, that its acctually lighter then the rest.

Hair Down:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Going to hairdresser before London tho!

Acctually no -thats not my natural shade. I have lighter blonde hair then that really, the front and "underhair" is now colored brown while the other is given a "honey"-shade. But Im naturally more plain blonde. You can see that in the roots of my hair, that its acctually lighter then the rest.

Hair Down:

Going to hairdresser before London tho!

:eek: : ))) Weeee skammyyy, you look so hot! did it hurt?

:eek: : ))) Weeee skammyyy, you look so hot! did it hurt?

Am I gonna regret asking: "what? what hurt?" :silly2:
And thanks eskimobabe :hug:

When you fell from heaven!? ;) (awwww common wasn't that bad ;P) LOL muhahaha i had to :D grrrr it is cold and windy here, i am having to hide deep in my igloo ;D

When you fell from heaven!? ;) (awwww common wasn't that bad ;P) LOL muhahaha i had to :D grrrr it is cold and windy here, i am having to hide deep in my igloo ;D

:rofl: well, I guess I got recognized by my shiny halo eh? Well, at least it works in the winter darkness ;) And yea, its a blizzard here too. 60 cms of snow fell during the night. Gonna curl up next to my polarbear-pet, put on bunnyslippers and block the entrance to my igloo I think :D
Totally offtopic, sorry :D

:rofl: well, I guess I got recognized by my shiny halo eh? Well, at least it works in the winter darkness ;) And yea, its a blizzard here too. 60 cms of snow fell during the night. Gonna curl up next to my polarbear-pet, put on bunnyslippers and block the entrance to my igloo I think :D

I love the way you can take the smallest reference to something, and turn It Into a full post :laugh:

Secret to your post-count? :eek:

ya of course, a beacon of light in the darkness ;) It snowed alot here too over the last week or so, but I actually blew up my snow machine last weekend so i couldn't ride it...: ( It started running on one cylinder, and eventually it totally locked up before i could get it back to the trailer, so i had to drag it a long ways to get it near the road :p Lol sounds warm and cozy in your igloo ;D i wish i had a polar bear pet... i guess my cat Tom tom will have to do :p

well, I guess I got recognized by my shiny halo eh? Well, at least it works in the winter darkness, And yea, its a blizzard here too. 60 cms of snow fell during the night. Gonna curl up next to my polarbear-pet, put on bunnyslippers and block the entrance to my igloo I think :D

LOL

I have just got off the phone with Rip ;) and this is what he said : -

"Weve had to leave the cars at work because we couldnt get up the hill, couldnt get down the hill and the traffic was terrible - So Me and (PE Players name removed :p ) are walking home and doing a pub crawl at the same time. Weve walked past the same people from work twice and have been in two pubs since and are still beating them home"

Sooo Im gonna walk to the shop with a sled - bring back a crate of beer and wait for Rip to stroll back in half cut and that way well be on the same level :)

Ahh Sorry bout this Rip ;) Bet you really hate working 20 miles away now dont you hahahahahahahaha.

C

:rofl: I need pictures of snowmen-twins!
...and how much snow is it there? :laugh:

Well heres a pic that i took while i was at work, was about 2 inches at that point so not alot but then it got worse lol.

If you look close by the car youll see a slip mark where i nearly went arse over tit getting out of it lol.

Snowmen twins ay? ;) lets see how much of that crate i get through before Rip comes in :laugh:

C

Well heres a pic that i took while i was at work, was about 2 inches at that point so not alot but then it got worse lol.

If you look close by the car youll see a slip mark where i nearly went arse over tit getting out of it lol.

Snowmen twins ay? ;) lets see how much of that crate i get through before Rip comes in :laugh:

C

Damn you UK's really whine for nothing :laugh:
You prolly dont have wintertires tho, else that shouldnt be a problem!

Back