[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
and this one is my cute cat love her ^^
her name is Tabita btw

^^

From my exam last year :)

As long as you have 2 computers yes ;)

I do have 2 computers, but as my husband to be is also an entropia freak - there is no chance in moving him! And I wouldnt swap him for all the peds in the world!! (But if you make me an offer i could be persuaded! ;) )

Scanners bust (sorry about the quality)..but this is me in my Daktari phase :laugh:
timmylion.jpg

t

I do have 2 computers, but as my husband to be is also an entropia freak - there is no chance in moving him! And I wouldnt swap him for all the peds in the world!! (But if you make me an offer i could be persuaded! ;) )

But as the gentleman he is, he should let you play on the better one ? ;)

Offer ? =P I'm unfortunately too politically correct to make bids on girls =p

(But I can give you divine powers ;))

But as the gentleman he is, he should let you play on the better one ? ;)

Offer ? =P I'm unfortunately too politically correct to make bids on girls =p

(But I can give you divine powers ;))

LOL, well of course, being a girlie i already have divine powers ;)

LOL, well of course, being a girlie i already have divine powers ;)

Yes you are right. The female's heritage is definately higher than the man's, but I think I could teach you one thing or another that might come in handy ;P
*knows how to do the raindance* :cool:

Yes you are right. The female's heritage is definately higher than the man's, but I think I could teach you one thing or another that might come in handy ;P
*knows how to do the raindance* :cool:

LOL, I am from scotland!! You think I need more rain in my lifetime?? Learn how to sundance and then u will have my full attention! ;)

LOL, I am from scotland!! You think I need more rain in my lifetime?? Learn how to sundance and then u will have my full attention! ;)

Oh. But.....if it rains all the time you have a good excuse for playing PE =P
But if milady wants the sundance, I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint you. =(

Don't know if it will help, but I know a dance that usually tend to shed some light on situations.. the HOFdance :ahh:

Oh. But.....if it rains all the time you have a good excuse for playing PE =P
But if milady wants the sundance, I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint you. =(

Don't know if it will help, but I know a dance that usually tend to shed some light on situations.. the HOFdance :ahh:

Ahh, well entertain me with a little of that hof dance then! In amongst all the bargaining tho - i have completely forgot what we were talking about in the first place tho!!! And you wonder why people say i am the dizziest soc leader in EU!! :p

Ahh, well entertain me with a little of that hof dance then! In amongst all the bargaining tho - i have completely forgot what we were talking about in the first place tho!!! And you wonder why people say i am the dizziest soc leader in EU!! :p

Well.. you see it is very demanding to perform a dance like that, I'm not sure I have the power to do that at the moment, but I will inform thee when I've rested up ;)

What we were discussing ? I don't know really, but I sense that the offtopicpolice is chasing us ;) We better hide !

Socleader..Your job is to delegate work so that others can do what you should do, so that you can be dizzy when and where you want and that is someone else's responsibility ! =D

by SENTENTZ

Me and some friends[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

me and my family on hunting lesson!!![br]Click to enlarge[/br]:coffee:

sententz this thread is show us your face, not show us your pussy ;)

My amount of ingame time would probably qualify me as mentally unstabile :laugh:

:rofl: Well, I think I'm in the same "boat" as you then, :yay:

OK, I think I'll have a few T-shits made that say:

"I'm mentally unstable. I'm diagnosed with Entropia!!!"

Let me know if you want one. :)

:rofl: Well, I think I'm in the same "boat" as you then, :yay:

OK, I think I'll have a few T-shits made that say:

"I'm mentally unstable. I'm diagnosed with Entropia!!!"

Let me know if you want one. :)

i want one
lol

^^

well
im at the pc and cant login now because of a download
i was looking at my pics and found 2 worth posting
this one has around 6 months
a little bizarre...whatever, i like it
and this one is my cute cat love her ^^
her name is Tabita btw

^^

Looking lovely, babe :thumbup:

sententz this thread is show us your face, not show us your pussy ;)

Damn man, that made me smile in a way if it was my wife making me smile, I would be all like, mmm ;)

A.J

Claire Bunting

how about a moon dance?
half or full moon?

a couple of weeks old pic

Skam, fittingly enough, dressed in a trenchcoat :laugh:

:eek:

is it jus me or does it look like theres more to that coat than your letting on (ie theres nothing underneath? :O ;) )

Rip

is it jus me or does it look like theres more to that coat than your letting on (ie theres nothing underneath? :O ;) )

Rip

Humm!
So thats why people were so happy to see me at work today... :scratch2:

Rip

*SLAP*

And Ripper wakes up.

lol

Humm!
So thats why people were so happy to see me at work today... :scratch2:

MORE than likely! ;P but the question is did you sit there in your coat all day or take it off? :O (okay i'll shut up now.. dom slap me again)

MORE than likely! ;P but the question is did you sit there in your coat all day or take it off? :O (okay i'll shut up now.. dom slap me again)

Why, I took it off of course!
No wonder it was cold :scratch2:

:drool: ....

Oh yeah *Slap!!!*

Better do one for myself too lol.

haha, now I sound like some of the virtual stalkers Ive seen In this thread :laugh: No more drooling from me xD

np dom i'll do it for ya :eek: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

right as a modified member can i ban myself from threads? think im joinin dom in the ol stalker club :O bye!

Rip

Last edited:
Back