Show us ya face!

I think many people sneer at emo's because most of them face the same problems as the rest of us, but don't seem very good at it. It's kinda hard to imagine emo's occurring anywhere where there isn't a pampered culture, where no real problems exist and people dwell on self-important trivia like "I'm a teenager and no-one understands me", issues not so prevalent in say, a warzone or third-world country, where people lose legs or families and just kinda get on with it. Emo to me says "I want to be an individual like everyone else", and "I need to grow the f@ck up and see what real people do in actual tough situations".

Not aimed at you, you just have a silly fringe (and a sense of humour) from what I can see. More aimed at anyone who thinks My Chemical Romance don't just write good songs, they "speak to them":) (Whenever I see that singer do his wobbly-eyed "look at me I'm mad I am" bit I just laugh like an evil drain)

Hurrikane

Well said, Hurrikane, lol

why do you hate emos? D: booohooooo now im gonna cuuuuut
*cut cut cut cut*

*sniff*

:(

or drink poison till i die...
mean people!

:shots:

:laugh:

I hate emos becuse my brother dresses and looks like one.

why do you hate emos? D: booohooooo now im gonna cuuuuut
*cut cut cut cut*

I don't really hate emo's - I know this little F.I.T and he's emo. Good kid for the most part - makes me laugh.

I'm finally posting some pics, and they don't make me look very pretty. I look better normally, these were taken at 1:00 AM! :laugh:

I was at a Yeah Yeah Yeahs concert in Milwaukee, Wisconsin with my brother yesterday. :)

Grand Ole Party opened for them and rocked the place! But the real awesomeness was the YYYs!! :D I was at the very front the whole time, so I got some nice pics and vids of the concert :cool:

After the concert I met the singer/drummer from GOP, Kristin Gundred. Shes very nice and cute as can be ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

A bit later my brother and I decided to wait by the bands' RVs in hopes of getting their signatures, we had no idea we would get to talk to them for the better part of an hour!

Brian Chase, the drummer of YYYs, was a really cool guy. He was the first to show up :)
I'm on the left with a Pink Floyd shirt, Brian's in the middle, and my brother is on the right.

Nick Zinner (the guitarist) and Karen O (the singer) appeared out of nowhere about 10 minutes later, and I had a nice conversation with both of them, and Karen remembered me from the front row :)
I look stoned and my brother looks drunk in the pic with Karen O, it was late! :laugh:

Here's us with Nick, the best rocker ever!

And Karen, she is a little bundle of excitement! She has a surprisingly light voice in person :silly2:

I can't wait until their next tour in the US! :yay:

Last edited:
Topic of Emos: MCR isn't that bad. :rofl:
Heck, even I dress up emo-ish to school discos :laugh:
Metal & Death Metal is my music though.
GET BACK ON TOPIC! :D

Actual Thread Topic:
Nice 1:00 am pics there. :D

Taken last Friday while lifting. Yeah I'm bad ass, I wear an EU shirt to the gym lol.

newpic.jpg

Wend throe some picture stuff and found this pic of me.

Its not the best one, but I am not a person to get on pictures aether :D

Bit blurry but you get the idea.

Btw, that's me training for security work, in case you wonder.:ninja:

me_372878.jpg

Cheers.
Ion

What kind of security do you do with an M16/AR-15. Just wondering, I am US Army. Most security involves unarmed to lightly armed guards AKA handguns. You protecting a royal family or something?

I'm finally posting some pics, and they don't make me look very pretty. I look better normally, these were taken at 1:00 AM! :laugh:

Awwww Red you little Cutie Pie "Pinches your cheeks as well". So when you going to grow up kid? :p

Here's a piccie I took yesterday, fresh off the press! Looking Old n tired tho! :S

sp_a0050.jpg

Go easy on me! :p

Jamhot

Hah, you even look like a TV host! :laugh:
Why thankyou Mick! That's made my day lol! :thumbup:
You weren't being sarcastic where you? :vampire: lol

Jamhot

I DONT LIKE YOU AS MUCH!!

You Like small boy now with no need for grannies razor!!

I think many people sneer at emo's because most of them face the same problems as the rest of us, but don't seem very good at it. It's kinda hard to imagine emo's occurring anywhere where there isn't a pampered culture, where no real problems exist and people dwell on self-important trivia like "I'm a teenager and no-one understands me", issues not so prevalent in say, a warzone or third-world country, where people lose legs or families and just kinda get on with it. Emo to me says "I want to be an individual like everyone else", and "I need to grow the f@ck up and see what real people do in actual tough situations".

Not aimed at you, you just have a silly fringe (and a sense of humour) from what I can see. More aimed at anyone who thinks My Chemical Romance don't just write good songs, they "speak to them":) (Whenever I see that singer do his wobbly-eyed "look at me I'm mad I am" bit I just laugh like an evil drain)

Hurrikane

Word.

Well, a few of them actually...

I DONT LIKE YOU AS MUCH!!

You Like small boy now with no need for grannies razor!!
Aye cleanshaven :) You liked me looking like a Mucky boy! :D

Maybe I'll grow it back just for you ;)

Jamhot

It has been a while since I've posted.

Here's me:

12214-not-long-ago.jpg

here's a piccie i took yesterday, fresh off the press! Looking old n tired tho! :s

sp_a0050.jpg

go easy on me! :p

jamhot

I like you!!!

shelikeme.jpg

I like you more!!!!

Actually that one was from last week. Had my hair cut since then

Most recent:

12219-just-got-haircut.jpg

bloody hell HotJam :p

nice pic. although I have to say... if thats you in the pic posted by RC......you could be Numpteys bro lol

Actually that one was from last week. Had my hair cut since then

Most recent:

12219-just-got-haircut.jpg

Nice pics man etc ...
but why in almost all of your pics you have that " >:| " face?? .. is like someone gets your ATH .... the moment you take the photo :D

Try to smile more ;)

I like you!!!

shelikeme.jpg

I like you more!!!!
I loook like a happy embaressed china man wtf!?! lol hahaha, All i'm missing is one of them raiden offav mortal kombat straw hats! :laugh: I must turn chinese when I've had a few, umm Beers! ;)

Jamhot

Someone recently put this photo of me on FaceBook, so I thought I'd share it with you all...

It's from a Festival last year, I foget which one, and it shows my "Stop pointing that camera at Me" face...

:mad:

Someone recently put this photo of me on FaceBook, so I thought I'd share it with you all...

It's from a Festival last year, I foget which one, and it shows my "Stop pointing that camera at Me" face...

OMG Chopper's a Gumby!

Hurrikane

OMG Chopper's a Gumby!

Hurrikane

Hullo!?

I've got my 'ead stock in this Oven!

Hullo!?

My Brain Hurts!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M68GeL8PafE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

What a nice "Stop pointing that camera at Me" face. :D

Hullo!?

I've got my 'ead stock in this Oven!

Hullo!?

My Brain Hurts!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M68GeL8PafE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

:laugh:
That sketch is awesome. :D

A couple of girls played dress up with my head and some other stuff not seen in the pic.... :D

Back