Show us ya face!

Just gotta boogie when you tattooie! :D

[YOUTUBE]SoZBvo8Gy-k[/YOUTUBE]

Jamhot n Micky crossy cross havin' it large!

Jamhot

That could be used as blackmail..... :p

That could be used as blackmail..... :p

If i cared, I wouldn't have posted! Belive me theres far worse out there of me! x Lip up fatty, NOW lIP fATTY , Fatty reggaE¬!

Jamhot

n561464091_1290646_6400.jpg

Me, My Sheepie and Me and 'The Cowgirl Hat' lol

One of me from the weekend attending MMA Cagefighting @ Hyndburn Sports Center, was my friends DEBUT fight. I was actually mistaken for security! lol

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Jamhot

One of me from the weekend attending MMA Cagefighting @ Hyndburn Sports Center, was my friends DEBUT fight. I was actually mistaken for security! lol

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Jamhot

mma rocks!!!

))

Posted via Mobile Device

Thought I post a couple before going off to Vegas... these are a couple of years Old :)

Our engagement Party ... me on the extreme left and my wife next to me :)

Business Dinner... me in the middle (Yes the brown one)... the cute girl checking me out lol

Me pulling my famous Usher moves when I am drunk... yes I am a good dancer if I may say so myself lmao

<< thats me ...XD it tooks 2 houres to create these sureal forumpic...

Yeah! Here's his fight...JamhotTV goes RL!!
WWW.youtube.com/watch?v=SaSjBktxXKs

He lost, but meh, was his first fight.

Jamhot

good fight, he looked tense and burned himself out (so it seemed) - stuck his head into triangle, didnt keep his back streight during the triangle escape - other guy didn't shift his hips enough to close it the first time - was a perfect chance to escape (though easy to say from behind the screen :p)

who the FUCK USED ALL THE HOT WATER?

ROFLMAO! I'm back in Louisiana,USA for a bit before I go back to Sweden so its cold water with the damn heat here.

Prob about time for me to do this

Last edited:
Some new adds from me since long time no do it

[br][/br]

Real Life Feffoid:
[br][/br]

Mr&Miss Kovich:
[br][/br]

The dick i am:
[br][/br]

Me and Brother Ronny Junior:
[br][/br]

Last edited:

Real Life Feffoid:

The dick i am:

AHAHAHHAH Fefoid 10/10 :lolup::lolup:

...about the "dick photo" better put the hands down , your actual head is much closer to a dick head... without hair i mean :D

Prob about time for me to do this. Here goes, i r dis fella.

qhead4.jpg

Oooooh, wel hello there Mr James Bond :) Did i forget to tell you im a girl ? :D I forgive you for killing me all those times in pvp3 ;)

Last edited:

Me a few months ago.
If I look unhappy its because I'm wearing an anchor on my back and I'm overheating with that wetsuit on. :rolleyes:

New one of me on the lake 2 weeks ago....

[br][/br]

Real Life Feffoid:
[br][/br]

Mr&Miss Kovich:
[br][/br]

The dick i am:
[br][/br]

Me and Brother Ronny Junior:
[br][/br]

Rooonyyyy. Good to see ur ugly face mate!

Here are some kinda new ones :D

Last edited:

Me a few months ago.
If I look unhappy its because I'm wearing an anchor on my back and I'm overheating with that wetsuit on. :rolleyes:

Are you allowed to dive?
Got my advanced open water diver few years ago, wish I had the time to do a diving trip to egypt :)

Back