Show us ya face!

affca6a1-b760-4c15-9be7-5df49c7971f5_thumb.jpg

There's an old American TV ad that used to show someone holding an egg saying "This is your brain..." and then crack the egg open into a skillet saying "this is your brain on drugs. Any Question?" You might be able to find it on youtube or something. Just something that popped into my head. lol

i dont use drugs. i will check youtube out though..

yesterday I logged in EU...after a long long time... it seems that noone from my FL is playing anymore, a bit sad... but oh well...
and here it is my newest pic ;)

You must add me then and text me when u want to play. Since lil one is better now I am ready to play :)

i dont use drugs. i will check youtube out though..

I wasn't insinuating that you did....just something that popped into my head about how some of us probably look after playing PE until 5:00 AM. Just crackin' a joke!! ;)

New one of me, I am on the left. 2 of my co-workers, work Xmas party.

Great pics! Nice working environment i bet!

Sodiak And Lynn IRL 09-18-2010 :)
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...1188291645639_1778766056_372277_6238822_n.jpg

Sodiak And Lynn IRL 09-18-2010 :)

Me to the Left

Me night before christmas 2010

WTH? Sodiak wears contacts now? :) Oh, and so many blond hair. Some Red certainly cought some attention.
yesterday I logged in EU...after a long long time... it seems that noone from my FL is playing anymore, a bit sad... but oh well...
and here it is my newest pic ;)

149552_462131308601_788643601_5612422_1550736_n.jpg

A bit sad about your friends, but there's plenty of other nice people ingame. You just need to look around.

yah that was a really funny one... :yay:

I think it is even funnier that it is posted in a thread that is asking for a pic of your face......... hidden message maybe? XD

GTFO!!

Why is Donald's piss poor thread stickied and my EPIC creation still swimmin about randomly? Hellooooo, think it's time my thread got stickied, yus? Kthxlolcake

New piccies

Last edited:
It's great looking back over the last 5 years and seeing so many posts to this thread. My girl Ultima started this thread 5 years ago, so much has changed.

It's nice to come to this thread and see the people that I played with all those years ago, most gone from PE but not forgotten. I miss you all.

Those that are new to PE, enjoy yourselves. It is an amazing community, WoW has nothing on the people you will meet here. If you stick with it, it will be the best MMO you ever played.

Suuuuui!!!! Ltns, sexypants! How's life treatin' ya? :tongue2: x

I think it is even funnier that it is posted in a thread that is asking for a pic of your face......... hidden message maybe? XD

Well I showed my ass and my dog's thinghie, it's something :laugh:

crappy webcam pic..

yeah.. I know.. those shades is extremley cool :cool:

Why not

Well the sexiest player needs his photo here :)

here is mine

Lets go birthday tonight?

Posted long ago in this thread

But the link on that pic has died and etc. so instead... Posting a new one ;)

Oh Rucy you got some splaining to do!!!!!

Not one,
Not two,
Not three,
but 4 types of lotion and a towel next to the compy...

Whats that all about?
Warm up before the birthday party?

lololol 2nd bust in just 1 week for Mary Jane :)))

I love lotions one for each day of week;)
now u know my secret hehehe

check the xfire at the bottom :rolleyes:

lololol 2nd bust in just 1 week for Mary Jane :)))

Maybe I was worng.....
He may be on to a way of making the pain of playing anymore a little less painfull with all that lotion.

Back