Show us ya face!

Maybe I was worng.....
He may be on to a way of making the pain of playing anymore a little less painfull with all that lotion.

Smells good is big part of my life...
Not what u talking about :p

it puts the lotion on its skin...

Novah 1month old (my little angel) :D

Novah as a princess a week ago :)

A tired father :)

Sweet :).........your girl ofc ;)

NVM. Replied to insanely old post

awww BigBertha she is a proper little princess! gz! :yay:

heres my mug :laugh:

edit!! waaaa silly thing cut my chin off!!
supposed to be this lol

and my wee girlie, cause i lurve her :p

Last edited:
greece.jpg

I should get bonuses to my axe wielding skills due to looking like an axe murderer.

Derid

greece.jpg

I should get bonuses to my axe wielding skills due to looking like an axe murderer.

Derid

no mate, this is what Axe Murderer looks like :))

you look very normal :p

Well this is me :)

image_136_m.jpg

Edit. A bit over exposed sins it was taken with a crappy phone but it will have to do. That or a pic of me dressed as a goth for a goth party

n863085421_7381187_3190068.jpg

Me and Mrs Moo.

newer one...

attachment.php

Last edited:
Post your piccies in here. Would be cool to see the what our forum buddies look like IRL :D

Fair enough. Thought I'd posted in here last year, know I'd looked at this before, oh well...

attachment.php
attachment.php

LOL, just kidding but I love that ad so show it any chance I get.

Me at work, where I am almost all the time, except for right now in the Spring when things are melting, so I get to play :yay: (photo is 2 years old, but the one in my profile is even older by 2 more years, and my avatar is abstract and even older going back to 2002):

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=25546

I don't take pics of myself much so that's the best you get. My sisters make me take a photo of myself once in awhile to prove to them that I am still healthy and alive, and not dead at work somewhere lol.

ertttt.jpg

Here's me having fun few years ago xD

And this one is a bit newer :)

sdffsa_145763.jpg

And im from The House of Lords and Ladies. Not many Lords do this :

Thumbs up :yay: :wise: :wise:

Smt serious at least :) :

Last edited:
Wow, nice to see this thread transferred from EF! I didn't know about that (well, I've just discovered this forum to be honest :D)

OK, soI've changed a bit since my first Entropia experience :laugh:

Here with mega-short hair, which was kind of experiment, but I liked it.

(How to make pictures smaller, god damn it? :p Should I resize them in picture editor? I guess so.)

That's me, son.

It's been awhile... Not blonde at the moment, and lost "a few" pounds, thought it was time for a re-visit to this old thread :D

Back