Show us ya face!

My face after a few days home working, and "nah, the shaving can wait"-attitude... Oh, and closed hairdressers..

Better than a bad DIY haircut though! I took the horse clippers to the dog today :ahh:

Here's me the other day being a total fan girl :laugh:

1111111.jpg

My face after a few days home working, and "nah, the shaving can wait"-attitude... Oh, and closed hairdressers..

This does not compute, error..error..error..

prophet - i'll-show-ya-my-face "shortly" - from planet zen, habe die ehre...

ps. "shortly" in valve-time is 6 months only, but what about mindarked-time? ;)

:smoke:

Well i think my last update here was pic from 2006?
anyway here is some recent ones :)

Kiddo was not happy with his new cloths :(

A pic of same age comparation :laugh:

30 years later ... Mutated rocky :scratch2:

Another pic of same exact same age comparation.

Pic from 2016, but when you're in your 40s your looks don't change. Only difference now are different glasses.

tqRT6t5.jpg

My profile pic is 5 years old. My Avi looks like me kinda.

I think I added to this thread years ago.

Here is me visiting Ireland in December

Since starting EU 15 years ago I have had 3 children and a divorce. Live moves along. EU doesn't. lol.

Yay new Pics!!

Do you think these days people are more willing to share what they look like, since so many are immersed in Social media? Or not so much?

Anyway, since my last pic in April I've toned out the red hair, but kinda missing it :D

index.php

Do you think these days people are more willing to share what they look like, since so many are immersed in Social media? Or not so much?

I think people are more willing to share and social media has definitely made it more common to do so.

I know I prefer being behind the camera instead for in front of it but in this day and age you need to put a face to the online presence so to speak. Cameras are everywhere these days and it is far easier to share quality images than just a decade ago.

This is my most recent picture (Dec 2019) for the Dark Art Society (DAS) featured member post on Facebook.

index.php

Last edited:
Back