Show us your den (crib)!

Sodiak

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Sodiak Sodi Kingston
I've just finished redecorating my cumputer room. When I took a step back I saw it's no longer a room, it's an Entropia shrine. So, I'll show you mine if you show me yours:wtg:
This really show a dedicated player, so MA, where's my ATH, I think I deserve it by now ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

500 EFD to whoever can count the number of different Entropia stuff produced by MA there is on those photos.

Last edited:
hehe, I'll get it to 27, and 28 If the "game" on the computer is counted :p

Actually I don't have any Entropia stuffs, only the "LIVERPOOL FC" flag over my computer and my paper and pen (and cellphone) which I have to count my Mining Log with :p

Nope, that's wrong (both of the answers:) )

23 ???????????????????

If you're so dedicated, why is the room tidy :scratch2: And why are the posters even up they should be still in their oringial packages on the floor.

By the door.
The front door.

You really , really, don't want to see whats under my desk.

25 :)

wow...

seek help.

seek help now.

ask the nearest person to you the direction of help.

tell you pets to take you to help.

seek help..

seek help now.

Nice room my friend. Must be nice MA loves you so much to have all that real world loot. you even have several things I had no idea were even available. Nice collection.

wow...

seek help.

seek help now.

seek help..

seek help now.

Nice room my friend. Must be nice MA loves you so much to have all that real world loot. you even have several things I had no idea were even available. Nice collection.

Havn't got any of that in loot. All this goodies come when you travel to player organized entropia meetings. Been to Liverpool, London, Amsterdam and next week Portugal. And got a few things when I was ambassador in Gothenburg.

too short....

26 and very nice crib i like those little figurines they are cool :)

wow...

seek help.

seek help now.

seek help..

seek help now.
lol we tried to help..... failed :trout:

Great looking pc room btw!

27 edit: gone already..

(thought 25 but figured there'd be a GC + reader there somewhere)

:)

p.s. does The Entropian count? Sold by MA through TT but written/produced by 3rd party :confused:

edit 30

Last edited:
500 EFD to whoever can count the number of different Entropia stuff produced by MA there is on those photos.

I would say only one the game , all the rest was made by other compagny :D

You really , really, don't want to see whats under my desk.
QUOTE]

Thats a quote worth keeping lol.

I was wondering the different places you collected the posters? Im still a bit pissed MA hasnt figured how much a poster and shipping world wide would cost and drop the poster as rl items, worth say 200-300peds.

you must be single,

my wife would have my balls for breakfast if i wanted to decorate a room with pe-stuff ,and she is a hardcorehuntress herself even ;)

If you like the figurines there's a chance to get your hands on a few of them starting in September when the third Season of Defend your Claim starts. You will also be able to win one of the posters. So get your mining gear ready and keep an eye out for the DyC post after I come back from Portugal.

I will guess 16 items made by Mindark :rolleyes:

Oh btw, no one got it right yet:)

18 if you include the game 17 if not

ok, I find 25... but can the mousepad and headset's ect. be made from MA?!

I bet 29 :laugh:

20 things made by MA.
The Robot Poster is there twice.
  • Once on the wall
  • Once again folded over a box.
And... am I right to think that's a letter from MA under the Entropia Outfitters' cap? Otherwise, it's 19. ;)

18 if you include the game 17 if not

And here is the winner:)

Lets disect it:
3 different kinds of mob figurines, Atrox, Hogglo and Longu
7 different posters
1 Limited edition Coin
1 Postcard from sunny Calypso
1 The Entropian magazine
1 Entropia Universe Cash Card
1 100 ped Certificate
1 Gold Card reader
1 Entropia Universe cap (no, it's not from Entropia Outfitters)

The Champions League deck of cards is not from MA.

Now I want to see some pics from other people!

so was this thread suppsed to be everyone to show their rooms or for everyone to see your room and how dedicated you are or w.e you`re trying to show with all these RL stuff of PE u have.. :scratch2: cuz i dont see anyone's else room posted.. :S

Nice PE lair Sodi.. :)

Was there any winnings on that Triss lott? :laugh:

so was this thread suppsed to be everyone to show their rooms or for everyone to see your room and how dedicated you are or w.e you`re trying to show with all these RL stuff of PE u have.. :scratch2: cuz i dont see anyone's else room posted.. :S

Well, it was supposed to be that everyone would show their little playing lair, but no one really understood that it seems...

Nice PE lair Sodi.. :)

Was there any winnings on that Triss lott? :laugh:

Yep:D A global actually, 25:- x2

Sick dude! (not negative)

I can make a very intresting photo of a gold card.

:wtg::eek::wtg:

Well, it was supposed to be that everyone would show their little playing lair, but no one really understood that it seems...

The rest of us all live in a sty, we show our dedication to EU by neglecting everything in real life, much to the chagrin of anyone else that shares our living space.

I hate you and I want all your stuff.

Riktigt najs game corner. MY Pressciouuuussssssssssss:D

Back