Show us your ecological niche while playing EU

Limnea

Prowler
Society
Rabbids
Limnea Doc Ovata
Since I was trying to find a thread where people show how they play EU and only Skam told me there has been one a while ago which I also couldn't find...I will start my own.

I am curiouse if what kind of stuff you have around your pc...food, drinks, toilett build into the couch, warm water supply.

Perfect would be a picture of yourself inside :yay:

Because I am the threadstarter I think it would be quite shameless not to post a pic, so here you are:

So where do you hide your real life body while beeing ingame?

MR................................. nice

will post a picture when my desk looks a bit cleaner :ahh:

But just one question.. your TV.. the images on your TV... might be just my imagination going wild here, but whats going on? :scratch2:

will post a picture when my desk looks a bit cleaner :ahh:

But just one question.. your TV.. the images on your TV... might be just my imagination going wild here, but whats going on? :scratch2:

Actually I was asking myself the same question when I posted it...I think it is scrubs with a doctor holding charts :)

Scrubs is Awesome! :)

Well, this was taken a while back, things have gone down-hill since then in terms of cleanliness :p Its not that bad actually. Just endless piles of papers and books carpeting the floors and walls - but I'm a Uni student so its aloud! :D

Although i actually don't play EU in one particular place, per se! I sometimes hook my laptop up to my Samsung LCD tv in the living room which is always cool!

Last edited:
I posted this pic in the old thread a year ago:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

A lot has changed since then, I wont post a recent pic tho, because its totally cleaned up now and it could ruin the impression people have of students having to have a mess on their desk :D

I posted this pic in the old thread a year ago:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

A lot has changed since then, I wont post a recent pic tho, because its totally cleaned up now and it could ruin the impression people have of students having to have a mess on their desk :D

I'd actually class that as clean

I'd actually class that as clean

Yeah, I need some space on the top. But dont look under or in the drawers :D

Back