Buying: Shrapnel at 101%

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
Hello,

i will be buying Shrapnel at 101% usually quite often i might change planets in future though.

Current location: Calypso
Current amount needed: up to 0k peds

Please be reasonable and try to gather stacks of at least 100peds (best it would be in +1k ped bulks of course) ;).

Hit me with PM ingame if you have some for sale (i might be in instance or afk sometimes).

Falagor
:bandit:

Last edited:
Need some more - bump.

Falagor

Bump - need more :laugh:

Falagor

I moved to Ark and will rather stay there for longer time - if anyone wants to sell me some shrapnel there - hit me with PM.

Falagor

I am back at Caly for 1-2 days ;).

And of course i need shrapnel.

Falagor

Since i am back and in need of shrapnel - this is still actual :).

I am at Calypso now. From what i can see in trade chat - people are still offering under 101% for shrapnel so i guess that my offer of 101% is still fair.

Hit me up with PM if you have some shrapnel for sale. I might be in constant need of it next few weeks. So if you are melee user - you don't have to worry what to do with all the shrapnel now :).

Cheers,

Falagor

Bump this up since once again i am in need of 6k ped of shrapnel at 101% @Caly (and my shrap suppliers are off atm).

Falagor

That's not a fake, no hidden requirements. This guy is really buying Shrap for 101% :D

Consider it as a friendly bump :D

That's not a fake, no hidden requirements. This guy is really buying Shrap for 101% :D

Consider it as a friendly bump :D

Hehehe :).

Oki got what i needed for now - but feel free to add me for future if you are melee users out there. Before re-posting here i usualy check FL for online shrap supporters :).

Falagor

Back