Suggestion: Sick of bots

unbelievable. was there a result of your case, ban?
This case is just an example. I chose him because soon there was a public statement from Official that they intervene in case another player's gameplay is interfered with. This is an absolute lie, because about a year ago I suffered a lot of harassment from idiots in the game. This not only affected my "fun", but also affected my PED balance.

After half a year of such reports, I demanded compensation through the financial case. The claim for compensation was based on skill pills for this period. Just because I wanted someone to do something, I didn't want a ped and I haven't taken my compensation yet.

If you don't know a skill pill there is 0.01 or 0.02 peck TT. The compensation I think is about 2 PEDs, and one such pill lasts 5-10 hours.

I've never demanded bans because I don't think that's the way to go. I was looking for intervention from the MA, not because I can't do it alone, but because they want to control Utopia in the game.

Still, the single cases I am talking about have become a group that calmly talked about it in the public chat of RT.

In other words, the MA not only does not interfere in these cases, but also does not personally respect my rights from the rules they have made.

1st- You can calculate for yourself the harassment I have endured, how long it has been from the pills alone. And in general in the order of half a year.

2nd- There is a point in their rules for forming groups against someone... or for harming someone.

Well, these two basic rules don't apply to me, at least, because my gameplay can be fucked up, and the same people can get together in groups. That's why I chose this case as an example, it is indicative that MA is not interested in all this.

The rules in the game are designed to protect those with deep pockets, for all others there are copy/paste answers.

Don't take the game seriously. Spend as much as you don't mind if they ban you for swearing someone, to tick off the paper more easily. Because the game works and will always work for a certain circle of people, and the majority is treated as people from the 3rd world. They are now making new graphics with UE5, for people who watch the game once every few hours for two minutes... It's all just a rude joke, at least that's how I take it.

Please PM locations for these botters so i can use them to finish off the remaining 49.9% of every mob i shoot - or can bots identify a previously damaged mob?

This is not a solution and is often used by vultures as an excuse. Many vultures watch what you do and even if they are sure you are not a bot use this excuse. You are not the person to decide who is a bot and who is not, if you do this next to me, be sure that you will not be able to kill mobs with less than one shot until you left the place.

Please PM locations for these botters so i can use them to finish off the remaining 49.9% of every mob i shoot - or can bots identify a previously damaged mob?
We tested this on ~10 mobs, the bots shoot no matter what. MA livesupport came and confirmed they were botting, I asked if they could log them out... "We don't have that power". The official said he would also report them, maybe it helps :scratch:...

We pulled the bots out of the room by dragging mobs away, making them run to mobs to loot them. After a certain amount of time they walked back to their "start position" and continued to bot.

The bery puny drop nova frags, could that be it? 10 hp mob with danger level 1, skillgain?

In the end, we made sure they couldn't bot anymore and left.

Hey, sick of bots and alts ?

I agree this is useless topic! auto craft and auto hunt is THE THING nowdays... But if i dont see auto excavating pill or amulet/earring on easter mayhem boxes i will be angry/disapointed

I see the only real argument people have against bots is that bots can hunt longer. But following that logic, people who can hunt only 1 hour a day should go against people who can hunt 5, let alone 15 hours a day. Sure, being able to play longer hours gives an advantage in the game, but then what about those bastards who take an advantage of their financial wellbeing and deposit 10-100 times more than an average Joe? Surely those exploiters need to be banned.

Jealousy, all of it. Should there be a limit of how many hours a day a player can be online, how much they can spend, etc? If not then there is nothing to argue about.

Using a bot/macro/automated gameplay in mayhems = 100% guaranteed profit if you can carry the TT loss. Which 99% of the people doing this can, this is where it's hurting the economy and where these people botting are INTERVERING with everyones gameplay in a negative way.

By the time i'll finaly have enough tokens grinded there will be nothing left to grab... And that's hunting 6-10 hours in merry mayhem.

I see the only real argument people have against bots is that bots can hunt longer. But following that logic, people who can hunt only 1 hour a day should go against people who can hunt 5, let alone 15 hours a day. Sure, being able to play longer hours gives an advantage in the game, but then what about those bastards who take an advantage of their financial wellbeing and deposit 10-100 times more than an average Joe? Surely those exploiters need to be banned.

Jealousy, all of it. Should there be a limit of how many hours a day a player can be online, how much they can spend, etc? If not then there is nothing to argue about.
People who play 10 hours a day should have huge advantage vs people who play 1 hour a day (no botting or macroing included).

Your post has no real arguments why botting is good for the community.

EDIT: To clarify to those who don't understand:

Professional gamers: people who play certain game a lot, to the point it's their job, and main source of income.
Casual gamers: people who plays certain game 1-2 hours a day after work, and it's their hobby.

Problem here is that casual gamers want to have profit of professional gamers, via botting feature. Imagine having integrated aim bot in fps games, just because some people has 1 hour a day to play, and want to get some kills like professional gamers, or worse, let people use aim bot in professional tournaments.

I can not believe people are arguing about this, bots = ban, macro = ban, should be simple as that. You must know your place and not be mad about it.

Last edited:
Your post has no real arguments why botting is good for the community.
It's not good, not bad either, it just is. Imagine that you have a ten miles wide lawn and you are surprised that some people walk across it instead of walking for miles around. There isn't even a "Do not walk on the grass" sign and the landscaper doesn't chase people off the grass, most likely realizing the absurdity of a ten miles wide lawn but being unable to come up with anything better.

It started with mobs that are but a single hitbox so all you had to do is point and click repeatedly. Then we got auto-use, so clicking wasn't needed anymore. Then we got auto-lock, so pointing became history too. The people who use macros just take one logical step further. Blame the gameplay design, not the people.

Problem here is that casual gamers want to have profit of professional gamers, via botting feature. Imagine having integrated aim bot in fps games, just because
Do you seriously compare EU's hunting process to e-sports that require actual real-life skills, reflexes etc to be a professional? In Entropia, you can demonstrate your professionalism by choosing the right gear and target, but what comes next and occupies 99% of the playtime and where the bots come into play requires zero proficiency or attention.

If you have an opportunity at your work to run Entropia and press F occasionally, if you watch tv shows all day while stomping F pedal, no macros whatsoever involved, does that make you more professional compared to those without such an opportunity?

P.S. Don't mistake me for being bitter, I do can play all day and never used any sort of macros, this isn't my war at all, I just genuinely wonder how people fail to see the causes and the effects.

It's not good, not bad either, it just is. Imagine that you have a ten miles wide lawn and you are surprised that some people walk across it instead of walking for miles around. There isn't even a "Do not walk on the grass" sign and the landscaper doesn't chase people off the grass, most likely realizing the absurdity of a ten miles wide lawn but being unable to come up with anything better.

It started with mobs that are but a single hitbox so all you had to do is point and click repeatedly. Then we got auto-use, so clicking wasn't needed anymore. Then we got auto-lock, so pointing became history too. The people who use macros just take one logical step further. Blame the gameplay design, not the people.

Do you seriously compare EU's hunting process to e-sports that require actual real-life skills, reflexes etc to be a professional? In Entropia, you can demonstrate your professionalism by choosing the right gear and target, but what comes next and occupies 99% of the playtime and where the bots come into play requires zero proficiency or attention.

If you have an opportunity at your work to run Entropia and press F occasionally, if you watch tv shows all day while stomping F pedal, no macros whatsoever involved, does that make you more professional compared to those without such an opportunity?

P.S. Don't mistake me for being bitter, I do can play all day and never used any sort of macros, this isn't my war at all, I just genuinely wonder how people fail to see the causes and the effects.

1) Entropia universe is not a miles wide lawn and walking over grass doesn't bring you profit as entropia can
2) I personally blame design & people, read previous posts for why
3) Entropia is a game, competitive game where the most skilled & persistent ones should be able to profit in real money. (not bots)
4) If you don't have time to play a game - don't play it. By botting you interfere with people who seriously play the game following all rules that mindark put in front of them.
5) There will be only positive effect to banning bots - more weapons and gear for us who actually play the game, plus new players will engage and invest more money when they see game is not corrupt and run by bots.

I’m not pro-botting or pro-macro, but I am curious. I ran a search of the T&C and EULA today - you know, the legally binding documents for the game - and as far as I could tel I couldn’t find anything that decried either practice. I’d be interested to see if someone else’s “Ctrl+F” feature works better.

I’m not pro-botting or pro-macro, but I am curious. I ran a search of the T&C and EULA today - you know, the legally binding documents for the game - and as far as I could tel I couldn’t find anything that decried either practice. I’d be interested to see if someone else’s “Ctrl+F” feature works better.

1. No cheating. You may not use, launch or install any third party software, device or techniques that MindArk deems, at MindArk’s sole discretion, to be possible to use for collecting information from the Entropia Universe System or servers, constituting “cheating” and/or affecting the Entropia Universe in any way. This includes, without limitation, if possible to use for affecting the Entropia Universe System interface, the Entropia Universe environment, components, balancing and/or the Participant’s experience. MindArk reserves the right to revoke this limitation either generally or in specific cases.
in combination with

7. Explicit consent to no right of withdrawal​

By completing the registration of an Account and downloading the Entropia Universe Client You acknowledged that there is no right of withdrawal pursuant to the Swedish Distance and Off-Premises Contracts Act (SFS 2005:59).

equals many unhappy bots.

Phasm is shared loot. South of Segna tp. It's obvious who's botting. When you kill the nearby phasm you can watch them run hundreds of meters to shoot a tiny Caudatergus with their unl high efficiency weapon. They will also shoot every mob you are shooting at even if you ask them to stop. They don't respond. They don't shoot if there are no mobs nearby.

MA does not care.

Phasm is shared loot. South of Segna tp. It's obvious who's botting. When you kill the nearby phasm you can watch them run hundreds of meters to shoot a tiny Caudatergus with their unl high efficiency weapon. They will also shoot every mob you are shooting at even if you ask them to stop. They don't respond. They don't shoot if there are no mobs nearby.

MA does not care.
well with shared loot not much to do about that, too bad

I think you're wrong about the meaning of the withdraw..

7. Explicit consent to no right of withdrawal​

By completing the registration of an Account and downloading the Entropia Universe Client You acknowledged that there is no right of withdrawal pursuant to the Swedish Distance and Off-Premises Contracts Act (SFS 2005:59).

""When your company sells goods or services remotely, for example via the internet or in a location outside your business premises, the Act on Distance Contracts and Off-Premises Contracts applies. Among other things, this law requires the company to provide the consumer with certain information before selling anything. It also gives the consumer the right to withdraw her/his purchase for no particular reason.""

Examples of goods and services where the right of withdrawal does not apply:

• Off-premises contracts, if the total amount the consumer must pay is less than SEK 400.

Last edited:
Reactions: jak
The great bot wave of 2022

• Haha
Reactions: jak
If you find people afk hunting outside of an instance, drag their dumb ass all the way to lootable and take their hard earned loot. Easy
New use case for creature control pills? :)

In theory it could be good if MA take actions against bots, but in reality it can end up in any direction.
Just think of the shitstorm if they can't detect 100% of bot users, banning some but not the more known
and high profile ones, this could end up with a even bigger mess.

I still think that the most efficient way is to create a gamepley where using bots are useless on mobs
with interesting loot, on boring grinding mobs that more or less only have skills as best "reward", on
those it doesn't matter that much anylonger since they obviously have easened up slowdowns in
skillgain. If they can fix these too then great but not as important as those with good loot.

If you were using a creature control pill, would the afk program identify you as another player or as a mob & hunt you?

Aren't some controlled creatures pretty fast? Would they be able to tease a bot and quickly run out of weap range, depending on what the bots are using?
Wouldn't it be a bit ironic to use a player-controlled mob to tackle a bot-controlled player, though? :laugh:

Isn't it even more ironic when this type of player spawns 20 such creatures with an reason for the bot checking, but the real reason to be to interfere with your gameplay.... and even more ironic is when you take them to his ALT sweater, and MA to accept this as "unacceptable behavior" :unsure:

:) Same issue with cookies on NI , if you are high profile player that generate shit ton decay(in theory only mindark cut from all loot pool) , they not care
if you are useless / pooor or low valuable asset to company they ban you in no time

Bots in overall make markups driving down , they implement wave , bots just adjusted to wave and keep driving all markups down.
Its not about grind game anymore , i just play in rigth time to extract max markups/valuable item and go on

And dont come that mindark dont control MU itself , they nerf minning in pragmatic ways , that guys you dont even know
cant say much about hunt... since i not do

:) Same issue with cookies on NI , if you are high profile player that generate shit ton decay(in theory only mindark cut from all loot pool) , they not care
if you are useless / pooor or low valuable asset to company they ban you in no time

Bots in overall make markups driving down , they implement wave , bots just adjusted to wave and keep driving all markups down.
Its not about grind game anymore , i just play in rigth time to extract max markups/valuable item and go on

And dont come that mindark dont control MU itself , they nerf minning in pragmatic ways , that guys you dont even know
cant say much about hunt... since i not do

Yes, this is the way with in smaller PED runs.
But ...
If you start a one-week hunt with a 10k ped and a 100-150 HP mobs using TT pistol.... your loss will be below 100-200 ped (98% +). If you use this gun on 10 HP mob, your loss will be at least twice as big.
There is a proportional relationship between the bet of your weapon and HP on the mob. And the system reports at certain time intervals, which I still do not understand well.
It is no coincidence that the normal Global of 100 HP is 10 Ped... 200 HP 20 ped... etc.
This is how high level bots win.

More and less you just forget this low hp mob drop Nova and Blazar that shit ton Markup....

More and less you just forget this low hp mob drop Nova and Blazar that shit ton Markup....

I'm just giving you an example to think about hunting bots and this 24h time.
It is very difficult to make a daily loss from a TT pistol greater than 25 ped ... with a bet of 0.012 ped ... calculate the ratio yourself. And in this line of thinking, what is the largest multiplier?

If you are hunting with Barbarella 10 HP mob from which you can expect 1-2 ped normal multiplier, but your costs are 20 ped loss per hour, then in this case you will have an increasing loss.

Just an exemplary patern, but how you use it depends by your wallet...

Here is another example with 2 HP mob. The result of 2 HP mob.

huh... Another thread regarding botters. Is there really that many ppl botting in this game?
I think for crafting it is fine since MA basically has an auto click built into the game.
However Hunting and Mining, I don't believe it was intended for auto hunt and auto mine since MA didn't have a built in auto hunt/mine feature.
You need to use some sort of Macro/botting program to do that.

I mentioned in the other AFK hunting thread:

I don't understand all these AFK hunting discussion going on here.
What I also don't understand is why people would risk AFK Hunting.
I have never seen an AFK hunter, but I feel like if I did, I would totally take advantage of them.
Just dmg a mob to below half hp. Then drag it over to the AFK hunter. Then Profit!
The AFK hunter won't know what happened either. Since they were AFK. They'll just be super confused on why their return was so awful.
In local chat I would add "hey! stop shooting my mob." and just type that over and over again. That way I won't get in trouble with MA.
Just keep typing that as I take advantage of them. That is the risk they take when they decide to AFK hunt.
I actually hope this becomes more common.

In most games it is considered a ban-able offense. I would assume EU is the same as other games. Even if EU never took actions yet, just using common sense from all the other MMO games, it's best to not do it. I sure wouldn't want to one day get banned and be all salty about getting banned for botting in a MMO game. I think most of us knows it is wrong to bot in MMO, but some of us like to play dumb to take advantage of the uncertainty of MA's actions towards botting. In general, follow the rules and use common sense. We all grew up playing MMO so we all know what is the expected rules.

P.S. I also kinda feel bad about the mayhem competitors. Some ppl legit grind during Mayhem. I feel bad for those legit grinders knowing that there are ppl just botting during Mayhem.

huh... Another thread regarding botters. Is there really that many ppl botting in this game?
I think for crafting it is fine since MA basically has an auto click built into the game.
However Hunting and Mining, I don't believe it was intended for auto hunt and auto mine since MA didn't have a built in auto hunt/mine feature.
You need to use some sort of Macro/botting program to do that.

I mentioned in the other AFK hunting thread:

I don't understand all these AFK hunting discussion going on here.
What I also don't understand is why people would risk AFK Hunting.
I have never seen an AFK hunter, but I feel like if I did, I would totally take advantage of them.
Just dmg a mob to below half hp. Then drag it over to the AFK hunter. Then Profit!
The AFK hunter won't know what happened either. Since they were AFK. They'll just be super confused on why their return was so awful.
In local chat I would add "hey! stop shooting my mob." and just type that over and over again. That way I won't get in trouble with MA.
Just keep typing that as I take advantage of them. That is the risk they take when they decide to AFK hunt.
I actually hope this becomes more common.

In most games it is considered a ban-able offense. I would assume EU is the same as other games. Even if EU never took actions yet, just using common sense from all the other MMO games, it's best to not do it. I sure wouldn't want to one day get banned and be all salty about getting banned for botting in a MMO game. I think most of us knows it is wrong to bot in MMO, but some of us like to play dumb to take advantage of the uncertainty of MA's actions towards botting. In general, follow the rules and use common sense. We all grew up playing MMO so we all know what is the expected rules.

P.S. I also kinda feel bad about the mayhem competitors. Some ppl legit grind during Mayhem. I feel bad for those legit grinders knowing that there are ppl just botting during Mayhem.

Even if you do it for a noble cause for the benefit of community, this is not a solution because the bot will be there tomorrow or on another mob / planet.

In this case, you do it for personal benefit PED and even if you do not find a bot you will cause conflict, which is my problem with people like you.

MA don't care about bots, Auto Hunts is the best decision.

Even if you do it for a noble cause for the benefit of community, this is not a solution because the bot will be there tomorrow or on another mob / planet.

In this case, you do it for personal benefit PED and even if you do not find a bot you will cause conflict, which is my problem with people like you.

MA don't care about bots, Auto Hunts is the best decision.
I don't mind it if MA add a auto hunt feature like the crafting auto click. That would be fine with me. It means MA supports it. But at this moment, there is no auto hunt feature. And people are using macro or botting programs to achieve which means it is a 3rd party application. This doesn't tell me MA supports this. I'm just looking at this as an "MMO" game. I have yet to hear of an MMO game that supports botting. I think some people have asked MA support and they also was told that botting is not allowed. Just what I have heard, but I haven't directly asked MA support myself. This is just my view point as a long time MMO gamer.

I don't understand why you would have problem with ppl like me. I'm not the one playing dumb taking advantage of MA's lack of rule enforcement.

I am assuming that you also grew up playing MMORPG games and you know about game rules or at least the game's expectation of their rules/eula/etc.
Sure the botter might be there tomorrow at another location, but sooner or later they might run into opportunists like myself. This is a RCE MMO after all and it's hard to not be an opportunist when botters make is so easy to let us take advantage of them. We are essentially risk free as they are the one shooting at my mob over and over again even after I keep asking them to stop shooting my mob. In a sense, botter are taking advantage of the game too. By botting you are gaining an unfair advantage over legit players. I don't see anything wrong with legit players taking advantage in the similar fashion as a botter is taking advantage. In this case botters are at a higher risk. I think you also know that botting is not a legit way of playing. MA might not care, but doesn't mean MA support is nor does it mean it is legit way to play this game.

I don't know just do the right thing, follow the rules, be a good boy, and use common sense when it comes to interpreting game rules/ eula.
Just giving my 2 cent.
P.S. I have never ran into a botter yet. so I have not gotten a chance to do this. So if you lost peds from botting, it wasn't me.

Back