SIG FUND presents - WIN THE LA: CLD's, Guns, Land Areas and much more to be won

Status
SIG- Atrax Stalker LA4- CLDs!

Event starts in 10 min! Join us in game and get a BOOST for your SIG Points Scores!

p.s.
Your globals are counted as long as you register within 24h of it :)

cambuurfrans cambuurrinse cambuurpeter

Thanks everyone for comming to our event! Ended 20 mins ago. 200 PED was given away as a bonus... all of the globals counts for this event as well :)

Have a fun time!

______

And new hunters are registered!

Based on feedback we have received we have decided to adjust the OLA4 (Atrax Park) - atrax maturity to alpha-prowlers ( there might be some random stalker spawns but very few and far in between) and this week we will see how it goes for everyone and optimise the spawn itself.

Please feel free to leave your feedback if you have been hunting on the LA.

Cheers,

Divinity

Scores are updated!

Grats to fluske and crappy for winning 1k and 300 ped BONUS and got lots of SIG points ;)

Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday Events Are up!

Join our FREE "SIG" events ingame and get extra PED ontop of your SIG points!
Please tell your friends about this awesome event and get them to take part!

** We've Dropped the maturity on 04 to Atrax Alpha-Prowler!

edwin edwinpogi tibe

Register solo: Felangur FEEL Wish

Added, GL with globals!

Scores Updated!

Don't forget to join us for our Wednesday FREE HUNT! Get the willing HSL, and have your globals counted for this event!

Thank you everyone :)

Christoffer Caffehaffe Jonsson

Alex Ref Daafe, Christoffer Caffehaffe Jonsson,

Welcome to our event!

entropia_2013-09-21_04-32-54-43.jpg

Congratulations to Pif and team to loot the supremacy gloves from the atrax prowler. Nicely done. Now we have an added reason to hunt these mobs :)

Signing up

Midnightcalm Mid Moon

View attachment 31403

Congratulations to Pif and team to loot the supremacy gloves from the atrax prowler. Nicely done. Now we have an added reason to hunt these mobs :)

Hehe nice one! That's an additional little item to the known atrax loots ;)

Midnightcalm Mid Moon Added

Reminder!! WE have an event @ 04 from 21-22 MA time! Perfect for folks to come join for free and get some SIG points ;)

Register

Jade Kaliah Elite

Due to several recommendations by Osseocollum hunters we will be adjusting the maturity of the spawn to around guardian levels, which are known to drop heart/spleen oils. Please bear with us for the first few days till we tweak the spawn and get something which is perfectly suited for the hunters.

Divinity
(SIG FUND Team)

PS: Since it is not known and needs some testing, we will try to figure out what kind of adjustments we need to make for SIG points during this transition.

Last edited:
Added Hawkwind Hawk Lonewolf and
Jade Kaliah Elite

GL Hunting!!!
______

I've also updated OP. Grats again to the Supremacy Gloves loot :). Guess it's time to update entropiawiki.com for atrax!

______

Thanks again to the event winners today!
Results:
1st place: Midnightcalm Mid Moon
2nd place: Raven Lunchbox Palehorse
3rd place: ah Lady oh

Added Bev Phoenix MD
Via PM... GL!

Updated scores!

I am on..
Pifometre Pif Aragon

Register me up

Crystal Crissy Dunstone

Darius Loc Loc

team "2337164"
captain= "Xrated La Tina"

I am guessing i dont need to take screenies but if i need to pls tell me where to post it.

team "2337164"
captain= "Xrated La Tina"

I am guessing i dont need to take screenies but if i need to pls tell me where to post it.

There is no need to take screenies as all the LA's have global naming.

- Divinity

Team and solo all added!

welcome to SIG's Event guys :)

HI all - i love to join this event.. is there some on Entropia life allso that we join in all ?

Full name is Galmar Galle Masu

HI all - i love to join this event.. is there some on Entropia life allso that we join in all ?

Full name is Galmar Galle Masu

Hey, welcome to the event, I will sign you up in solo. We are using Entropialife, but no registration needed on there; you only need to register here

Status
Back