Uber: Silent uber!

xInFernaLx

Prowler
Society
Ex Cons
The Legendary Xin
I've been camping small troxes for a while lately, been hunting them most of the time solo, with one run per ten on another mob for a change :)

I usually keep my loot window under the chat text, so I don't really see what I loot to all times. I had a weird feeling I got something out of the ordinary after killing a trox yesterday, and I checked my loot window, I saw that I've looted some kind of harness.

My first thought was, "Ohh, nice, a item :laugh: I didn't know that troxes dropped Shogun armour".

Then I opened it's item info to see what kind of TT it was, just to know what value I would be putting in the TT :)

When I saw what it's actually was, I was more like this: :jawdrop: :hammer:

Then I just realised I've looted my first solo uber loot, and silent as well :laugh:

When I saw this:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
I couldn't been happier! :yay:

And markup:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The Harness is for sale here:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/144536-jaguar-harness-m-ul.html

Last edited:
weeee they drop again!

Gratz ohn that nice find

Nice one!!
Gratz :cool:

Nice one gratz ;)

very nice loot mate!!!!
well done!!:yay::yay::yay:

i want 1 GZ :laugh:

Awesome! :yay:

Uber Grats!!

WOW - very nice find - UBER GRATZ! :yay:

Big gratz man! :)

Huge grats Xin :):)

-Tobi

Congratulations! Always nice to see items in loot.

Good to see quite a lot of UL Jag parts dropping lately, heading towards more sensible prices I reckon ;)

Wow! Bet you will watch your loot more carefully now. ;) Gratz for the nice surprise. :laugh:

Whoa! Really nice job! Grats! :yay:

gratz! thats an awesome loot window for sure!

GRATSSS XIN!!!
very nice, and like i said yesterday in soc chat, you were totaly worth that harness :ahh:

keep grinding folks!!

Regards
Sine Fozz Metu

Very nice find Xin, big gratz! :)

GRATSSS XIN!!!
very nice, and like i said yesterday in soc chat, you were totaly worth that harness :ahh:

keep grinding folks!!

Regards
Sine Fozz Metu

Ahh :) thanks :ahh:

Thanks for all the gratzes :yay:
Still looking for a buyer of this nice loot :) got an offer on 2.2k, will be accepted today, unless I find more ppl interested.. :)

Cool loot :)

Grats!

Atleast now you know how is looking a jaguar harness! :D
Grats for your find! :yay:

Atleast now you know how is looking a jaguar harness! :D
Grats for your find! :yay:

Yeah, hehe :)

Thanks again everyone for all the gratsies! :yay:

(I've spent a lot of tiem with Jaguar\ Tiger\ Martial (L) mix, so I did know what it looks like, I just couldn't possible find myself thinking I looted one :laugh: )

grats!! seems trox are the way to hunt these days :)

Back