Silva's Exhibition of Murals, Sculpture and RL Art

Silva Mak

Alpha
Society
Supremacy Reign
Charrosa Silva Mak
sil.gal.ido.8sml.jpg

The opening of my first art exhibition took place at Ido's Gallery in Bilton 3 flat 5G a week ago now, and what a great evening it was. So many lovely people came to see the new art pieces, I was really touched. After everyone had had a good look round we chatted and I made a short speach and thanked everyone for coming. By then I thought it was high time we had and after event party so curtesy of z-raven.com for music content, we all partied on down in true Silva fashion for the remainder of the evening. Boy do I LOVE to party, in virtual and in real!!

sil.gal.ido.7sml.jpg
sil.gal.15sml.jpg

These art pieces ranged from real life paintings/drawings, some of which I had to remove from their frames in order to photograph them, to sculpture and wall murals using in-game objects. I'm now seeing in game every day (and not so everyday) objects in a whole new arty colour and shape light. :) So much so that I have a thread in the items forum asking the community to show what kinda stuff is out there. The thread is here if u want to help.

sil.gal.ido.5sml.jpg
sil.gal.ido.6sml.jpg

I have always been fascinated with colour and light and for me a fully lit up christmas tree in the dark is just magical, so my art is usually packed with colour.

I started experimenting with murals through my in-game interior design/decorating busines as I arranged clients obejcts and finds around the room and now really enjoy creating something special for them. I am in the process of creating a web page (see here) but bare in mind I have not made a web page before and so it is taking time as I learn what to do! From video/audio editing to web page building I'm learning a lot of in real life skills I had not a clue about before - who said computer games are not educational??? I am also setting up a showroom/shop in my Sakura flat at Koufuku 8C (the one on the opposite side of the tp to the Auction House), for when the exhibition ends next week. I will also be changing the content of the pieces when I paint/draw new pictures in real life, oh I feel a canvas coming on already!

Of course, I can also do specially commissioned pictures for clients and have them in specified colour groups too, and if you wanted a piece made for your virtual appartment I would also offer you the chance to buy it in real for you own home should you wish to have the original too. Regarding murals and sculptures, they can be made totally from clients own items or I can add some of my in stock items too. If you have a rare or special item you would like to have as a showpiece as part of a mural/sculpture (rather than it just sitting on a shelf or floor) or even just a piece with a good story of how you battled to get it I would be delighted to include this in the artwork.
There will be an auction in the next week at Ido's Gallery for the pieces on show there should you wish to purchase any of them.

Please feel free to contact me through my website or my email address silvas.interiors@yahoo.co.uk or through the pm capability of this forum.

Thank you to all who have given me support and encouragement to get this far.
Silva

:yay: Well done Silva Dear!!!! Very Impressive!!! If I ever get an apartment ingame, you'll be my first call;)

Best of Luck to you!!!!

Vix:)

Back