Silverfox, a Bridge Investor

Status
Marco|MindArk said:
Look - anyone may invest in MA. Just come up with an interesting deal. Stocks are being traded everyday. MA PE AB has dozens of various stock owners today already.

Maybe MA should construct a small investmant prospect for the players, for like a 1k$ a share .. :yup:

Einstein said:
Why should PE expand more rapidly?
Why do you want to rush things (look at what happened after the treasure Island buzz)?
And a 500% increase doesn't seem very realistic if you ask me? :confused:
Why work with such a fishy investors?
What's the interesting deal Bridge offered you?
What's all this Asia stuff about?
Why does the bridge website say they have the exlusive right to buy shares in MA, while you tell us we all can?

Einstein, who's very confused and worried for the first time in almost 2 years playing.

1) We want more participants, which generates more income, which generates more content, which generates more partcipants, etc. Sound business, basically.
2) We don't consider it "rushed". We consider it the next natural step.
3) It was an example, not a promise.
4) You may consider them "fishy", we don't.
5) Investing.
6) Asia is the largest market for MMOG's.
7) I don't know. Ask Bridge about Bridge business. As MA isn't publically traded (as it is a private company) you need to gather shares from someone who is willing to sell theirs, or you supply a good proposition and new shares are emitted.

The concern sensed here is heartwarming, but does the owner structure of MA as a company have such impact on things? It never has before? Why now? The company is adding new funds by increasing the ownership, like any business does in the situation at hand. It is not the same as MA is being sold to another company. The majority owner in MA is both the founder and the CEO and will be so even after the investment round.

What are you afraid off?

Dirk said:
I find Marco's comment of if you want to know more, pay their joining fee and find out, to be utterly reprehensible.

Why? I cannot publicly comment on a business process between two private entities. That would be in violation of confidence.

How many companies do you know share their ongoing business-to-business-discussions in public view?

Marco|MindArk said:
The concern sensed here is heartwarming, but does the owner structure of MA as a company have such impact on things? It never has before? Why now? The company is adding new funds by increasing the ownership, like any business does in the situation at hand. It is not the same as MA is being sold to another company. The majority owner in MA is both the founder and the CEO and will be so even after the investment round.

What are you afraid off?

Very true Marco, although as a longtime player I also feel somewhat trepid at the prospect of PE expanding so exponentially in the near future. But certainly, this is no surprise to me (nor should it be to anyone).

We should like to see MA expand financially- it will generate more things in game that we all wish to see. It will bring more stability to MA (not that they aren't already stable, but more investors can only help). And, I can't wait until I can run around Ithaca shouting Konichiwa to Tokyo friends :silly2:

Some1 said some pages back that they regard all of us depositing players as investors of sorts. I can relate to this attitude and also think of all of us as pseudo-investors who can and have made our voices heard via our wallets. However, we must not forget that we are still just players, depositing what we wish to deposit (and what we wish to lose) in order to have fun... we are not actual investors despite the amount at stake we may have.

As for bridge- I am personally going to keep following the discussion as most of us will I suspect. Both sides of the debate make valid arguments. Perhaps, eventually, MA will be available publicly for any and all to invest... until then, I certainly would not put my money into bridge but more power to the peeps that do I suppose.

Marco|MindArk said:
What are you afraid off?

Simply said? Being dicked out of the hard-earned money each and every one of us threw MAs way just because some rich assgoblin wanted to become richer.

I said this before: Investors demand return on their investment. In coochie-coo talk this means someone will have to pay for that.

In this case? Meet Joe Average; PE Player. Working hard in one life to support spending some time in another. While mostly in this for the fun, if Joe would start feeling that this other virtual universe is a black hole in which his money dissappears faster than he can say "Wherethefuckdidmypedsgo?", PE, Joe, and all other Joes with him will dissappear just as fast.

Growth: Good. Greed: Bad.

Skam, excellent article, though. And the fact you WERE able to remain unbiased proves your quality as a reporter. +rep to you.

what i really wanna know is : if brigde turnes out as some suggests to be fishy and somehow screw MA how will that then effect us the players and the game we love ? will it be like last time a fishy investor backed out and MA ended up bankrupt ? i know u guys managed to reconstruckt last time but whos to say if it can happen again ?

should brigde turn out to be legit and sound investor then what is it they expect ? to buy shares at low prices when theyre first issued or do they expect somekind of kickback from MA economy regardless of stocks ? and if so how will that effect us players and the allready low return rates in the game ?

Marco,Bridge is under police investigation and its no noob who filed charges. Its a goverment section against pyramid schemes that decided to put them under investigation and they dont start trouble without proof

http://sydsvenskan.se/ekonomi/article113516.ece

Affiliating yourself with Bridge aint gonna boost your image

Any comments?

Thx to the peeps who dig this out in another thread :D

Edit no.2: I think its time Jan Welter makes a statement.I want some word from a higher instance MA staff

Last edited:
i detect a disturbing essence, some flavor, some hint of a classic case of 'us and them' in this thread..

why do i get hte feeling that even tho us depositers pay a significant percentage of the bills, its like its us vs MA? MA wont tell us how our scopes work with respect to skills, should we expect them to tell us what they do with their money, even tho most of it came from us?

marco, kinda wish you guys would lose the big brother thing and get a bit more personal with your player base. we are your constituents. we really like pe. we do NOT like some upstart fruitcake in supremacy armor (of all things) coming in, possibly throwing money around and doing something that would disturb much of your playerbase. just pls be careful, make sure to have the bird in hand rather than overhead. NOTHING about this sounds good.

can we take this to mean that MA is getting low on funds again? hard to believe, in a way.. but if i ever win the lottery youll get about a third of it.

Knuckles said:
Marco,Bridge is under police investigation and its no noob who filed charges. Its a goverment section against pyramid schemes that decided to put them under investigation and they dont start trouble without proof

http://sydsvenskan.se/ekonomi/article113516.ece

Affiliating yourself with Bridge aint gonna boost your image

Any comments?

Thx to the peeps who dig this out in another thread :D

ouch
the duck turned out to be a duck :handjob:

rep for that link

Crys said:
why do i get hte feeling that even tho us depositers pay a significant percentage of the bills, its like its us vs MA? MA wont tell us how our scopes work with respect to skills, should we expect them to tell us what they do with their money, even tho most of it came from us?

Here's the problem with that by way of example:

I worked in retail for years selling jewelry. We had quite a few customers who were regulars and several who could single-handedly make or break our daily/weekly/monthly goals and figures based upon their shopping. They were not, however, investors. They were consumers :wise: The company attempted to cater to them by continuing to carry items that we believed they would purchase. But that was it.

We in PE are accustomed to thinking of ourselves as investors. And perhaps this is MA's fault :D The game is one in which ppl have and can potentially earn a profit. But in reality, we are just consumers like those customers I used to sell to. We aren't the investors ladies and gentlemen :( Evenso, our wallets do count for something and these discussions are integral to the community and the integrity of the game itself.

Continue...

Marco|MindArk said:
....but does the owner structure of MA as a company have such impact on things? It never has before? Why now?

This I'm afraid to inform you, is your own doing.

Where does the mindark company website direct people to?
When seen in-game, do official avatars say "project entropia monitor" or "mindark monitor"?
What does it say under your name on this forum? Mindark offical or PE offical?
What is on your avatar? PE or mindark?
Who is responsible for how our money is used in developing and advertising PE?

Hmm

Ok i trying to understand this thread. If someone can take the time correcting me when i write something wrong i would appreciate that. Bridge is looking for investors who putting monney into MindArk, speculating that monney will use at best to improve Project Entropia and raise the value of the buyed shares ?

The investors, future just called "Bridge" by me, dont gain the right to decide anything what MindArk does with the monney. Is that right ?

Bridge also dont earn a percentual interest besides the (proably) raised Value of this shares like a dividende. They dont get payed out some monney from MindArks profits compared to the percentual Value of their shares and its not a kind of credit MindArk have to pay back. Is that also right ?

If i understand this correct, i have no Problem with bridge. Personaly i think its stupid to buy shares without rights and guaranted dividende or a sell back option, but thats up to everyone if he like it or not. MindArk and Project Entropia can just win on that Deal. The whole risk is up to Bridge. I also wont ask the question who shall buy the shares later that dont guarantee you anything. As long their Value raise in a good Rate no one would sell his shares. And when it comes to a slowdown, who will buy it ?! There is not even a Option to engage MindArk buy back this rightless shares.

Thats what i figured out on this Thread , please correct me if i missunderstood anything. But if it all true , i welcome Bridge Iinvesting as mutch $$$ as they wish. And i wish them the best luck in making a Positive turnover with that investion. As long i dont take part in Bridge i dont care about this Pyramide networking thing. It wont affect me as Project Entropia customer at all. I see here a win situation for PE

And as it allready said, no one is enforced to join Bridge and its up to the people how they operate with their monney.

Regards

Fiona

After page five it became clear to me that this thread is complete crap. Skam, no offense but you did not know what a peice of shit reaction the community would have to this issue.

The main problem here is you have a bunch of ignorant individuals piping their mouths off about things they haven't the first clue about. Most of you people are making such idiotic and uninformed staments regarding BASIC business practices and investing norms it is laughable.

IMO this thread should be burned never to return. My fear is that the people in this community ignorant to the issue at hand and bent on stirring up trouble will cause irrepairable damage to the game, community and the company.

Information is power. And power in the hands of a fool is dangerous.

I think most people who do have the information would be wisely served to keep that information close to the chest at this point. That means Silverfox, Skam, Marco|MindArk and others. If you don't feed the beast (all of those accusations) it will die.

DD
:evilking:

EDIT: People tend to believe that over the internet we are all equal. What has to be realized is that we are NOT equal. Some are investors, some are business people. Others are not. The two have no business getting into discussions with eachother.

DOUBLE EDIT: I am not going to enter into any discussions in this thread. I just had to voice my thoughts or I would have exploded.

Last edited:
Devil Doll said:
The main problem here is you have a bunch of ignorant individuals piping their mouths off about things they haven't the first clue about. Most of you people are making such idiotic and uninformed staments regarding BASIC business practices and investing norms it is laughable.

i suggest you to make an acount on bridge internet site.
visit it ... and come here say me it looks like a perfect normal business.

because i am such ignorant that it looks like for me a perfect scam.

i had never see a "normal" business selling prospectus for 250$
or a fee to access to forum fromm 600 to 2500$....

DD if you read the thread closely it is like always, someone for and someone against and someone uncertain.
As this might have some saying on our future gameplay its just as natural to discuss this as any VU imo.

And if there never were discussions, there wouldnt be a fully grown community.

..just disturbing.

so yeah, a snapshot of the possible future.. call it 'fan fiction' heh...

________________________________ _______ ___ _ _
youre hunting. doing good, getting about 80% return from the mobs. perfectly acceptable. then you stop getting anything. you shoot but nothing happens, the mobs just twitch. then the server drops you, reboots, and you know that cuz when you return, nothings in the same place.. all the queues just got reset. so you check your fap, tt is still good, no need to restock. time to continue. then you start rubberbanding.. wtf. server is doing odd things...

turns out the server is constantly being dropped at the NOC by MA's uplink, cuz MA hasnt paid for their bandwidth in 2 weeks. meanwhile, per the usual remote admin mediums, someone ssh's to the box in question and restarts it. and rinse and repeat. 3 dozen soc hunts are called off (the new mutants are FAR too tough for any single person to hunt them.. the carnivorous plants that do shrapnel dmg was a nasty surprise) in the same 1 week period. soon other servers start flipping too..

bridge, citing increasing 'fluidity' in the MMORG market, demanded 150% return on all active shares for the purpose of investing elsewhere, effectively eliminating most or all profit for the fiscal year. as a result of this, overhead went up but profits didnt, the servers flipping so much convinced many players to stop depositing for the time being. most players except a couple hardcore vets and a few socs worth of noobs are now gone, server status is at a constant 53% tho even thats not a true indication. as a result of bridge yanking the financial rug out from under MA, the game is more or less unplayable because the bridge pyramid scheme turned MA's business plan into an untenable agenda. recent purchases of gold cards are now being refunded and players that opt to do so are having their ingame assets liquidated. this is projected to take 6-8 months to complete.. mostly because all the damn gold card customers ordered theirs all at the same time as a result of the latest round of bridge ingame soc tt annexing, and the few remaining socs which own property with tt's didnt wanna lose them through account hacks.

atm there are a few ppl standing around, in ithaca of all places.. probly cuz not many of the new mutants around here, never were many mutants around ithaca. starman and essi are here, along with someone that just landed several meters away via tp chip.. only way for many to get past the mutants. probly some guy hitting storage real quick. starman is saying goodbye to a couple ppl, he once said that the day he quits is the day PE stops, and thats today.

--

now, wouldnt this suck if this stuff going on with bridge ruined PE? think of all the time wasted =P we are not being alarmist. only cautious, just as you would be about something you have put much time and money into. perhaps i dont literally own my avatar or its skills/items, but its still my creation, the product of my efforts and decisions. most of us dont care about money as much as we sound to, if it were all about money we wouldnt throw away so much on this game =D

so marco.. is it all about the money for you/for MA?

Devil Doll said:
After page five it became clear to me that this thread is complete crap. Skam, no offense but you did not know what a peice of shit reaction the community would have to this issue.

IMO this thread should be burned never to return. My fear is that the people in this community ignorant to the issue at hand and bent on stirring up trouble will cause irrepairable damage to the game, community and the company.

Information is power. And power in the hands of a fool is dangerous.

I think most people who do have the information would be wisely served to keep that information close to the chest at this point. That means Silverfox, Skam, Marco|MindArk and others. If you don't feed the beast (all of those accusations) it will die.

DD
:evilking:

EDIT: People tend to believe that over the internet we are all equal. What has to be realized is that we are NOT equal. Some are investors, some are business people. Others are not. The two have no business getting into discussions with eachother.

DOUBLE EDIT: I am not going to enter into any discussions in this thread. I just had to voice my thoughts or I would have exploded.

With all respect mate, that is far too dismissive of everyone's concerns here.

Many of us in the community are Business Professionals, and the questions and concerns raised here deserve straight answers - not for the questionner to be labelled as a whiner or ignorant. I was a financial accountant for four years in a blue chip company here in the UK, and I will always expect clear answers from a business.

One of the aspects of this community that attracted me to the forum here, and led me deeper into the game was reading about the "Charles Borelli" scam that was so brilliantly exposed on this forum, proving the community to be on the whole intelligent yet open minded.

A large degree of openness is needed or this is simply "a Bridge Too far"

Full credit to Skam though for bringing this to our attention, her interview was good and objective.

I would love to see investment schemes in Mindark and Project Entropia, but I have heard no clear assurances from Silverfox in here that this isn't a Ponzi scheme.

If there is something missing here mate, please explain as I would love to know why the networking aspect of this scheme is emphasised above everything.

OMG ppl calm down :D

some may mix up RL and ingame in here...

lets silverfox do his thing all this theories are quite far pulled...

mainly skam meantioned silvers ingame plans..

and thats what its all about...

*still have to read 2 more pages lol

dunno all this bridge stuff is there not another thread on it :p

original post said:
"Exactly", Milkey responds "Bringing back things like hogglos, warlocks, behemoths..." The rumors are that Mindark are saving them for events, I say. "This island could be a event!" silverfox says and blinks. "I want it to be many things" Milkey says "I want it to be a thriving commerce, shops all around, homes.. and offcourse -the perfect huntinggrounds! This is just 5% of what I have in mind"
-so will this be player owned? "Player owned and operated!" milkey says, and smiles.

I ask if Bridge will have anything to do with it. "No, bridge has no direct interest in the game itself.

silverfox said:
1. Bridge people investing in MA will have nothing to say in PE.

Doesn't the statement below contradict what you are saying? Or is this something different?

Jan Timkrans said:
We have plans to let people do business within the world of Entropia and take commission from that.

Heh, let's take a step back here people...

What Bridge is doing is completely legal, and undeniably good for Mindark, Project Entropia, and us as a whole, they are simply a means for Mindark to obtain capital to expand and develop, this is a perfectly normal practice that every growing business does, expansion will be postive for us, the consumers, and MA, as well as Bridge and their investors, for if successful, their shares will go up in value in correlation to MA's net worth.

We, as consumers have no right to question MA's financial decisions and partners, as Svetlena said, we're just customers, but the way some people put a large portion of their hard earned money in makes us, quite reasonably, think we are in part investors in Mindark and Project Entropia, in part we are, if PE expands market price for items will go up, meaning our items are worth more than what we bought them for, profit, the whole aim of investment, but this does not give us a right to question and challenge, and frankly discourage any possible investors, it hurts them and us.

I accept that Bridge is not your run of the mill financial institution, and that we've got a right to ask questions, but MA's investor's are MA's investors, and this has all got pretty much out of control...

Marco's answers on the whole (save one) have been satisfactory, and as he said, it would be a breach of confidence for him to disclose workings between him and Bridge, so it's not his fault he will not answer some of our questions, for he cannot.

Personally, I think that this should of not been so exposed to us players, for we do not have a say in it, and cannot change anything, as you have all seen, it just stirs up trouble.

Wanda, quite frankly, what Milkey wants and thinks doesn't affect anything, he has no say in it, he's simply the mentor of somebody looking at a prospective investment, he's a nobody...

Dirk said:
Knuckles, do you happen to have a translation of this available?

Translation: (Mind you i dont do this for a living, so if anything is uncorrect please let me know so i can edit
"There has been a policereport filed on Bridgegroup"
By Cecilia Johansson
Updated 26th of july 2005 16.03

The lotteryinspection has reported Bridge group to the police. Authorities claim that the company is involved in illegal pyramid activity - totally unfounded says the companys lawyer Lars Felth.

Sydsvenskan has previously told about the investmentcompany Bridge that brings small savers into paying a membership fee of up to 16900 SEK to be able to do nice venturedeals with good profit in nonstockpublished companies.

So far no actual stockdeals have been made. Instead members can become so called "agents" and make money by recruiting new members for Bridge. And thats what the lotterycommision is turning against in its accusations. A company where members can only make money from recruiting new members is an illegal pyramidscheme and therefore a crime against the lotterylaw (Optima: in sweden i guess, no idea what that law contains).

- There is an almost unlimited amount of networkingarragements like this. So we only look at the most obvious. Through later years we have done about 5-6 policereports, says Peter Alling, lawyer at the Lottery-inspection (Optima: again freely translated name of an government agency...)

Kjell Nilsson, known corporate leader and also previous leader of "trelleborgconcernen" works as an advisor for Bridge. He thinks the policereport is wrong but wont go into the reasons why.
How does the policereport affect your commitment in the company?
- I have nothing more to add, I am not Bridge.
But you work as their advisor?
- Theres one hell of a difference isn't there, says Kjell Nilsson and hangs up.

Bridge group has their main headquarters in the taxparadise of Belize in central America. In Sweden the company is represented by GICM Scandinavia and CEO Mats Jäderberg. He wont comment the policereport by refers to the legal council of the company:
- I see the accusations as both wrong and unfounded. Its based on information from members that made their own homepages and sent mail with information that doesnt correspond to the companys view, says Lars Felth who is a lawyer and acts for the company.

His biggest objections go on the fact that the first stock-deal (Optima: May be more correct word for that...) is on the move and that the company therefor cant be counted as a pyramidscam. First prospect is expected complete in august. At that time members of Bridge are expected to be offered newly emitted stocks in the Gothenburg based company Mindark PE for a total of 30 million SEK. The original Mindark went bankrupt during spring 2003 and a new company took over the original bankrupt companys affairs.

Last edited:
we all think its good that som investor come and put money in MA.
noone is against that.

but when that investor smell like scamer , and his business looks like scam... as player and in som way , investor my self i dont like that.
also i dont like when i read news paper where its write on the article : MA investor , police , pyramid sheme.
i say its not a good advertising.

i am not against investor , and i am not against ritch people who put money in the game .
i am happy som do that , and i would love more investor come and put money in MA to help them to develop.

but keep in mind MA is weak , and based on player trust.
who will deposit if its write evrywhere that MA work with that kind of people.

i would love som people go to the site.
i havent keep login and pass ... i tryed made other acount but you must be send by an enrolling sponsor.
i would love som go there , make som screen shoot and post it.
it smell the scam so mutch....
since when a serious investing system , sell you info to explain how to invest when they got nothing to invest in...
i never see any investing system that claim to be open to low money investor that cost 600 to 2500 $ fee only to get access.

Yada Yada Bling Blang.

I understand the concerns, but I don't really think you guys need to worry about this being a pyramid scheme. Its much more like Amway(which while ugly, is still legal), although I don't like the idea of having to PAY for a prospectus.... WTF? -with a business model like that, don't expect to get a lot of investors.

I understand MA wanting to get some investors to grow their business, and thats normal business practice. In my accounting class, one of the first things they taught was that the goal of business is to make a profit!

What I'm not too happy about is that they're basically promising %400 return on investment. That means that for every dollar/SEK that these bridge investors put into PE, us - the players are going to have to pay them 3x that amount. If you think loots are CRAP at the moment (and they are!!!! ask any hunter), wait 'til the Bridge wants to sell their shares back to MA. If they sell them to other people thats all well and good, but tell me please... what is the point of buying shares if there are no dividends? I mean what tells whether a share has value or not?? Whats to say that a share has doubled in value, other than someone else wanting to buy it? And why would someone else want to buy it? - because theres a chance someone else will want to buy it from them for a higher price in the future?? Thats much more of a concern to me... that theres no dividend payments.

I'm all happy for MA to be advertising. A lot of people dislike advertising, but having an active interest in graphic design, I have done my research in this area...and people, advertising makes the world turn! Without advertising, you'd be living in a void. I know the Chinese currency is not as strong as the US dollar, but just look at all the people from other countries with weaker currencies that play. Also, not all Chinese are poor. And 1 more point, is that we're talking Asia here, and not just China. There are a lot of wealthy people in this region, as there are every where else in the world. Also, I don't think the advertising should just be done in Asia, as there are a lot of people in other countries that haven't heard about PE yet, so why limit ourselves to there?

I'm all happy for PE to grow, because I'm no longer what I consider a noob, having 500 000 more depositing players join under me, with less in game experience etc. will actually mean the items I loot - those ep32's and fap28's and goblin armour etc. will no longer be TT food. And I'll be more uberish (relatively speaking)Because theres more people, I'm hoping there will be more uber item drops - hey maybe more mod faps...and maybe I can loot one!!! Having a lot more players would open the way for PE to be a viable advertising medium, which brings me to my next point.

I know we have also discussed whether or not ingame advertising should be allowed, and I'm going to reiterate my reasons for why it should.

A. In game advertising would be another revenue source for MA, which would mean they would not need to take so much profit from the players(ie. our loots can get better !!!).

B. I believe having advertising, such as a big futuristic Coca-Cola billboard(like in Blade Runner & other Sci-Fi movies), would help make the game feel more realistic.

As for Silverfox, I understand that he's wanting publicity for his Bridge thingie ma bobby, and thats all well and good. And like he said... time will tell, whether or not this scheme is a good thing or a bad thing.

For MA and them wanting more money to expand....
WAKE UP!!!!!!!! - Speak to the players.... We love this game.... IN SPITE of how we sometimes get treated, and that we don't always agree with the decisions you make, but we're not a bunch of kids playing this as is the case with most other MMORPGS (maybe a few kids, but average age of active players is around 25 yrs I'd say), theres a lot of business people...adults.... earning salaries, and sometimes wealthy entreprenuers playing in here, and if you need investments, why not set something up yourselves, and then let us players invest? (This can be in PEDS within the game!!! - Also may want to look at getting some more companies in other countries to hold PEDs for Sale please, as depositing without a credit card from other than Europe or USA is a mission!!!!)

IH! Chill everybody DAMNIT! :whip:

Why can´t we just WAIT for an offical version of this.

And i understand why Marco dont want to give his version of this since a desition is not made yet!!

So just sit down on ya ass and play PE and wait instead :silly2:

Skam said:
Oh and btw if anyone have a complaint about how I wrote it
<snap> .

She stays a cute puppet heh guys? :)
hehe. :)

The Mighty said:
I'm all happy for MA to be advertising. A lot of people dislike advertising, but having an active interest in graphic design, I have done my research in this area...and people, advertising makes the world turn! Without advertising, you'd be living in a void. I know the Chinese currency is not as strong as the US dollar, but just look at all the people from other countries with weaker currencies that play. Also, not all Chinese are poor. And 1 more point, is that we're talking Asia here, and not just China. There are a lot of wealthy people in this region, as there are every where else in the world. Also, I don't think the advertising should just be done in Asia, as there are a lot of people in other countries that haven't heard about PE yet, so why limit ourselves to there?

A couple of factors to consider;
1. Mindark never made any large advertising campaigns in Europe or the US.
2. The population of Asia/China is huge.

big advertising + huge population = massive influx of new players (very few of which speak any english, swedish, french etc).

Logistics of servers and support are one issue which I'm sure has been discussed at length, but how will it affect everyday players who could very easily find themselves waking up in a chinese speaking game one morning.

Status
Back