Silverfox, a Bridge Investor

Status
Oh and btw if anyone have a complaint about how I wrote it: I tried to be as objective as possible. There is a few who almost seem angry for me NOT making a fool of silverfox :rolleyes: My personal meanings of BI and MA coming together isnt in that interview.

Dash Smashing said:
I agree with you. which is why i'm still on the fence. =)

Im well aware of how venture capital works, I myself am a successful product of such investors.

They've been paid now, 2 dollars back for every 1 we took.

I'm just wondering what the contract states.. How much does MA stand to repay after the cash infusion? 2:1? 4:1? =X

Im also worried about the asian market. Right now there are asian MMORPG's that cATER to the asian community. they mimick eq, and already have quite large playerbases. Bringing the PE economy model to the chinese provinces wont be easy as you think. =/ Each province has its own rules and standards on how things are run.. =X Has MA really done their asian gaming market homework? =X

Plus, Add Taiwan, HongKong, and South Corea(Korea if you like.) to the mix. At the getgo, the hongkong and taiwanese players will be able to out-afford the chinese mainland players. This *is* a game based on USD lets not forget.. Thats like asking for a whole new set of rich noobs, and a whole new set of broke noobs. (no middle ground really.)

Anyways, as you said, VC is a risk.. ;) My own money invested in PE is also a risk. =) Luckily for me, its a risk I choose to afford.. So, I'll just sit back, put my legs up, and see what happens.

Good luck to all involved parties. Make my PED worth more.

Some great points there Bro, but did you miss the fact that MA are dealing with a company with no history, no other invested companies and there only sales history is pyramid selling?

Etopia said:
all other things dont work , or i had not access because i have to pay 600$ ...

crap, i need to make a site like that I will sell you all a pdf of my email spam box for only $100

Skam said:
Oh and btw if anyone have a complaint about how I wrote it: I tried to be as objective as possible. There is a few who almost seem angry for me NOT making a fool of silverfox :rolleyes: My personal meanings of BI and MA coming together isnt in that interview.

thats what makes a good journalist - good story ;)

I see this has become a highly controversial subject but must commend Skam on her work. It's not easy to put ones self in the what could be seen as a publicity stunt (which I don't) while trying to get good info out to the public.

In reality, thats what good journalism is all about!

Back on topic: I have joined Bridge (tho I wasn't asked for any money so....:dunno: ) and will wait to see what it's all about.

I must say tho that as far as the player community is concerned, Bridge doesn't stand a chance if it's trying to pull some ponzi scheme.

Thats what I love about PE and the players. They aren't a bunch of rocks sitting in the corner...:D

Skam said:

I have no complaint about anyone who goes out of thier way to help us and give us valuable information. I personally love the fact that we have a our very own reporter here :)

Skam said:
Knuckles, one of the REASONS I had to interview Silverfox is that this has been one of THE most discussed topics in the community lately. So far everything has been second-hand information, as we have had no info from MA or BI earlier directly pointed at us. And the fact that this thread have gotten 56 replies just while I was sleeping points to the fact that this is something people indeed do care about. This is MindArk-business, it might change our gameplay -are you not intrested at all to know the future of PE if BI and MA goes together like planned?

Oh and I changed the link on request.

Oh, and yes I knew this was gonna cause a discussion -and thats why I did it ;) Discussion is good.

Hi!
Ty for changing the link.
Now nobody can accuse me for recruiting. :cool:
But this can be a neverending story.....

I have tried to be polite and give information the best way I can and understand and will continue to do so when and if I feel for it.
Having no experiences from forums like this, I hope I am not rude avoiding those that I think shout loudest and keep repeting themselves.

I am not trying to convince anyone - just humbly inform.

Isnt "Finders keepers - loosers weepers" an old english say?
In a year we will know who was right and who was wrong :cool:
/SilverFox

wanda said:
thats what makes a good journalist - good story ;)

Agree.
She did a professional jobb.
/SilverFox

I am following this thread - but I can only comment on stuff concerning MA or PE. Any questions about Bridge will be ignored, as I cannot say anything about it (as I am not Bridge).

So far, I haven't seen any questions about MA or PE not already answered, either in the thread, or in the materials supplied from outside sources.

I can say, however, that I look forward for PE advancement into the next level. It will be a highly exciting ride. =)

Reactions: Kay
Marco|MindArk said:
I am following this thread - but I can only comment on stuff concerning MA or PE. Any questions about Bridge will be ignored, as I cannot say anything about it. So far, I haven't seen any questions not already answered, either in the thread, or in the materials supplied from outside sources.

I can say, however, that I look forward for PE advancement into the next level. It will be a highly exciting ride. =)

So do I!
Gone hunting.
/SilverFox

Marco|MindArk said:
I am following this thread - but I can only comment on stuff concerning MA or PE. Any questions about Bridge will be ignored, as I cannot say anything about it (as I am not Bridge).

So far, I haven't seen any questions about MA or PE not already answered, either in the thread, or in the materials supplied from outside sources.

ok, cool for coming in here :) tho: this is a question about mindark AND bridge: is bridge going to have plans with MindArk PE AB? (as in: you guys got a sort of a deal?)

Skam said:

the one who complain about your job is stupid idiot.

i love all that you wrote , and i hope you still do it :)

I don't think this should be in front page ...

I don't like all of this one bit ... And it has been a very bad move to be so quick in advertising this ... I've done some financial management and yeah the last i would do is that.

Players understand each others ...
Business men understand each others ...

But between players and Business men .....................................

now fiesta ! That's cool u gave that much money into the loot pool :D !! Thx !! :dunce:

I wanna know EXACTLY what Bridge and MindArk has agreed to do up til now.If there are any papers signed or if its still a deal that might happen. Will the stocks that might get released to Bridge have a "lower" price than the ones that will be released during the public release of stocks?

My personal opinion is that Bridge and its concept with members is on the shady path of the law (atleast swedish law) and it would defile MindArks reputation to be affiliated with them

Welcome "Grampa"!!!! :D

Met Milkey a few times, nice guy.. ;)

The REAL question Id like to ask....Can we go hunting with that Supremacy :silly2:

GL....... ;)

agreed, as someone whos already put alot of money into this game, i feel that MA is losing serious points by even associating themselves with an outfit like bridge. is there ONE single thing about bridge that doesnt sound suspicious?

is all this supposed to be positive? is all this supposed to make those of us that pay MA's bills feel more secure?

i applaud the business initiative to expand the game/business. just not like this, not with these pyramid scheme snakeoil salesmen.

otherwise it would be starman and snowflake and angel, ppl like that who are known to have spent significant amts of money, that would be hanging out with silverfox, instead of... dundundunnnnn.. milkey!#%

Pretender said:
ok, cool for coming in here :) tho: this is a question about mindark AND bridge: is bridge going to have plans with MindArk PE AB? (as in: you guys got a sort of a deal?)

There are no secret - Bridge wants the opportunity to invest in MA as PE is an exciting product with an excting future. MA needs capital to expand PE more rapidly, with more hardware, staff and marketing. I suspect, as with any investment the owners/investors want the investment to grow. Today MA is valued to some 200 MSEK. But we intend to grow a lot, and say that we in a year or two is worth 1000 MSEK - that is a 500% increase, and a good investment, wouldn't you all agree?

Look - anyone may invest in MA. Just come up with an interesting deal. Stocks are being traded everyday. MA PE AB has dozens of various stock owners today already.

Knuckles said:
I wanna know EXACTLY what Bridge and MindArk has agreed to do up til now.If there are any papers signed or if its still a deal that might happen. Will the stocks that might get released to Bridge have a "lower" price than the ones that will be released during the public release of stocks?

If you want the details, I suggest you join Bridge and read the prospectus.

Marco|MindArk said:

Marco Marco Marco, you are just to much :rolleyes:

Marco|MindArk said:
There are no secret - Bridge wants the opportunity to invest in MA as PE is an exciting product with an excting future. MA needs capital to expand PE more rapidly, with more hardware, staff and marketing. I suspect, as with any investment the owners/investors want the investment to grow.

i havent see anyone against people invest in MA.
i can say , i had see lots people happy , that som investor com to put money in MA and help to increase the game size,and i am the first to say , invest in MA is a good idea...

problem here is not "is it a good idea to invest in MA" or " is it good for MA to found people to invest in" , problem is " is MA whant a bunch of scamer as suposed invetor".

here evryone see bridge as scamer , and see that as a very bad move for MA to go with that people.

i think we all whant to know what is really MA relationship with bridge.

Marco|MindArk said:

marco you recomend people to join a scaming system ?

Knuckles said:
Marco Marco Marco, you are just to much :rolleyes:

Well knuckles that aint your business unless you are a part of that deal, there is no praxis in publishing stock deals in public forums
And since MA is not listed at any Stock Exchange (not that I'm aware of) they have no duty to inform anyone outside their stockholders whom they intend to do business with

And I honestly dont see the "problem" here!
If Silverfox and his Bridge is a pyramid or any kind of scam (and I wouldn't put my money into it) it will only hurt the ppl who joined Bridge!
I seriously dobut that MA intend to sell the majority of the Stock and let go on the control of the company

Finally: Good work Skam !!

Marco|MindArk said:
Look - anyone may invest in MA. Just come up with an interesting deal. Stocks are being traded everyday. MA PE AB has dozens of various stock owners today already.

Is there any way we can find out this info? .. Did they get in at the ground level? =/

*suspects Angel/Gems dad has invested some*

What kind of interesting deal are you talking? .. I pay double for my ped now, what do I get out of it? *grin*

Etopia said:
marco you recomend people to join a scaming system ?

No Etopia he didnt recomend him to Join
He just pointed out that if like to see the specific prospect he need to be a part of the deal (if there is one!?)

And Marco also pointed out that MA Stock shares is availble for any interested invester and MA is searching for venture capital.
So more ppl like Silverfox is expected to show up ...

Itto said:
I seriously dobut that MA intend to sell the majority of the Stock and let go on the control of the company

Project Entropia was founded in 1995 in Sweden by the entrepreneur Jan Welter Timkrans who had successfully started and sold a number of companies. Today Jan is Mindark’s majority owner and his focus is on fulfilling the vision of making Project Entropia into the world’s biggest universe for players who want to make themselves a virtual career where all economic success can be withdrawn as real money.

Taken from here:
http://www.bridgeltd.com/index.php?sub=23&p=6&c=282page=

How can it be a pyramid scheme? Your not REQUIRED to recruit. There will also be a max amount of people who can join (that kind of slaps your pyramid scam idea in the face :D ). Also when you join, you can choose to be someone who can recruit or someone who cant. So why would there be an option not to recruit if it was a pyramid scam?

(I go to bed for 8 hours and theres already 80+ posts :eek: )

Marco|MindArk said:
There are no secret - Bridge wants the opportunity to invest in MA as PE is an exciting product with an excting future. MA needs capital to expand PE more rapidly, with more hardware, staff and marketing. I suspect, as with any investment the owners/investors want the investment to grow. Today MA is valued to some 200 MSEK. But we intend to grow a lot, and say that we in a year or two is worth 1000 MSEK - that is a 500% increase, and a good investment, wouldn't you all agree?

Why should PE expand more rapidly?
Why do you want to rush things (look at what happened after the treasure Island buzz)?
And a 500% increase doesn't seem very realistic if you ask me? :confused:
Why work with such a fishy investors?
What's the interesting deal Bridge offered you?
What's all this Asia stuff about?
Why does the bridge website say they have the exlusive right to buy shares in MA, while you tell us we all can?

Einstein, who's very confused and worried for the first time in almost 2 years playing.

Milkey said:
How can it be a pyramid scheme? Your not REQUIRED to recruit. There will also be a max amount of people who can join (that kind of slaps your pyramid scam idea in the face :D ). Also when you join, you can choose to be someone who can recruit or someone who cant. So why would there be an option not to recruit if it was a pyramid scam?

(I go to bed for 8 hours and theres already 80+ posts :eek: )

Go read up on Pyramid schemes, then come back and post. I'll say it again, there are currently NO companies for you to invest in when you pay to join at whatever level. MA will be the first company, so why oh why are they charging people to become a member who can invest, when at the moment, there is clearly no companies to invest in.
There current business is recruiting paying members, that is where you currently earn your income. Hence, pyramid scheme. Lets say that MA decided to withdraw, you would have paid into a company for the priveledge of investing in Nish, just like you are at the moment.

Why bother with them, when you can go directly to MA without losing money to a pyramid company.

Marco|MindArk said:

How much was it to join bridge again? :rolleyes:

I find this answer quite shocking, irresponsible and disturbing.
You say you will answer any questions on the subject and then post this?

Why the secrets?
This is beginning to look more and more suspicious.

I see silverfox declines to answer any comment that he classifies as being asked in an unpolite manner.

The thing is, I asked about companies already involved with this bridge, and I think I asked nicely. I notice I was ignored.

I find it rather odd that a man of business would be so fragile as to not be able to handle a little confilct. I'm sure the phrase "I'm notgonna talk to you because your a nasty man with a loud voice" is not heard around the boardroom very often.

I find it suspicious that Silverfox is answering questions that he likes, and ignoring the other ones.

I find Marco's comment of if you want to know more, pay their joining fee and find out, to be utterly reprehensible.

I have yet to see the slightest hint, the merest shred of information that points towards bridge being legit. But I see lots of things that point to it being dodgy , including the words of what I am currently taking to be the Bridge's founder and spokesman, Silverfox.

Last edited:
Status
Back