FYI: Simple I Conductors run

NPV

Alpha
Banned
Naming Policy Violation
Hi

did a little test on Simple I Conductors, QR100 BP.

3000 clicks on Quantity - 74% TT return
3000 clicks on Condition - 93% TT return

My ~700k clicks on EP2 Condition is around 98% TT return today, so I'm not sure if I want to craft Quantity at all what comes to clicking components or anything cheap you need in larger quantities. Sure weapons, armors etc people will not risk doing Condition.

Very small sample on Conductors, but I'm more than sure that doing 700k+ clicks on EP2 I would run way under 98% TT return. Is return so bad because of that 193k ATH? I don't remember doing so bad on other stuff previously, Quantity that is.

Hi

did a little test on Simple I Conductors, QR100 BP.

3000 clicks on Quantity - 74% TT return
3000 clicks on Condition - 93% TT return

My ~700k clicks on EP2 Condition is around 98% TT return today, so I'm not sure if I want to craft Quantity at all what comes to clicking components or anything cheap you need in larger quantities. Sure weapons, armors etc people will not risk doing Condition.

Very small sample on Conductors, but I'm more than sure that doing 700k+ clicks on EP2 I would run way under 98% TT return. Is return so bad because of that 193k ATH? I don't remember doing so bad on other stuff previously, Quantity that is.

All Simple I crafting I have done since EP4 has been at a big loss, on quantity. Thousands of clicks and not even a minimal global. Sure there's a few 12-30 ped drops, but no globals from what once was a reliable set of bps.
Also, all my Simple Is are maxed. Component crafting has gone to hell since EP BPs showed up. And you're lucky to get 93% on condition.

Per 100 clicks, SI Conductors cost 70ped TT. You'll be lucky to get 100 or more conductors from 100 clicks, but lets just say you get 100. That's 30 ped. A far cry from 70 ped and ya ain't going to get 200% or more MU for them. Then ya add your residue, realistically, 15 - 25 ped. You still come up short. no 108% is going to help you out. Take out the increasingly rare globals and you basically will lose your ass every time.

That scenario is pretty consistent no matter if you do 100 clicks at a time or 1000. Simple Is are now a guaranteed loser. If your TT returns are under 80% on them you cannot profit from them.

Back