Skam's Diary

www.OkCupid.com Dating Persona test:

The Maid of Honor
Deliberate Gentle Love Master (DGLMf)

(Deliberate (as opposed to random): Makes decisions carefully. Is aware of, and weighs consequences. takes time to think thinks through.
Gentle (as oppposed to brutal): Kind. Conciderate. Less selfish then average. Cares about the happiness of nearby people.
Love (as opposed to sex): Love is subject's primary motivation.
Master (as opposed to Dreamer): Seasoned. Refined. Possesing prespective an thorough knowledge.

Appreciated for your kindness and envied for all your experience, you are The Maid of Honor.

Charismatic, affectionate, and terrific in relationships, you are what many guys would call a "perfect catch"--and you probably have many admirers, each wishing to capture your long-term love. You're careful, extra careful, because the last thing you want is to hurt anyone. Especially some poor boy whose only crime was liking you.

We've deduced you're fully capable of a dirty fling, but you do feel that post-coital attachment after hooking up. So, conscientious person that you are, you do your best to reserve physical affection for those you respect...so you can respect yourself.

Your biggest negative is the byproduct of your careful nature: indecision. You're just as slow rejecting someone as you are accepting them.

ALWAYS AVOID: The False Messiah, The 5-Night Stand, The Vapor Trail, The Bachelor
CONSIDER: The Gentleman, someone just like you

Last edited:
...And I found myself a gentleman!

Alltho I think I remember he became the "Loverboy" on that test, eh? :D
Hehe. been a while since I have posted here and I should update.
My dearest gentleman have birthday today! Happy birthday sweetie ;)

Yes, so the London meeting went pretty well, obviously!
And now Im going down to UK again in 2 weeks.
I am pretty tired of snow and cold for now, right now I just want to run around in shorts, take rollercoasters and go on roadtrips without knowing where the destination is..

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Your nuts! NUTS! Loco! Crazy! In-dire-need-of-medical-attention! :umn:

.....But we do look good :cool:

I've become impossible holding on to when
when everything seemed to matter more
the two of us, all used and beaten up
watching fate as it flows down the path we have chose

You and me
we're in this together now

none of them can stop us now
we will make it through somehow
you and me
if the world should break in two
until the very end of me
until the very end of you

awake to the sound as they peel apart the skin
they pick and they pull, trying to get their fingers in
well they've got to kill what we've found
well they've got to hate what they fear
well they've got to make it go away
well they've got to make it disappear

the farther I fall I'm beside you
as lost as I get I will find you
the deeper the wound I'm inside you
for ever and ever I'm a part of

you and me
you and me
if the world should break in two
until the very end of me
until the very end of you

all that we were is gone we have to hold on
when all our hope is gone we have to hold on
all that we were is gone but we can hold on

you and me
you and me
even after everything
you're the king and Im the queen
nothing else means anything

Been a long time since I have updated this diary now, about my well-beeing and all that.

The last few months have been spent in England, in the RipTure pad. To make myself feel like home, we started decorating mine and Ripper's computerroom. Oh yes, its very dedicated.

This is where Ive spent most of the days when Rip has been to work, and it has been flooded all over UK.
There has been... a couple of incidents where a certain Mr.Rip has been.. less pleased that he has been working, while Ive made my wage by playing EU.

Like this little hof, that I got while he was on his way home!

Its the biggest one to date, with a nice item aswell. Thats Isis? Its unlimited. Whooo!
Armax it is aswell. My last biggest one was armax.. Wonder if Armax is a good mob for me to hunt or not..

5 days later.

I suppose those Armax'es really does love me. Funny thing is I dont even enjoy hunting them. Not that Im complaining or anything ;)

During the weekend that was, we held a Entropia BBQ. Unfortunally we didnt have any Berycled, Neconu or Rippersnapper meat, so we had Ostrige, Crocodile and Shark instead. Yes, Im serious.
It was fun, even if most us had a terrible hangover from the day before, and yours truely wouldnt stop singing "manah manah - do doo do do do", to the frustration of the rest of the attendees.
Earlier that day we had also been in the park, trying to get Sibuk's paraglider into the air, however for once it was sunny and quiet. Perfect weather for a geek BBQ.

Today however its raining and the wind is rather frisky.. Suits my mood, as tomorrow Im flying back home to Norway. I assume that will be the end of my ingame looting luck, and will be a quite sad time... 1600 miles away from the person I want to be with the most. I will be back asap though.
What the future holds for me? I suppose it will tell me when I get there.

I always wanted to own a storm coat,
so for me, it was a goal achieving it
:woohoo:

stormcoatsmall.jpg

Well, me and Ripper has been hunting SEGs mostly for the last period of time.
Nothing really that great of a loot, but yesterday was pretty allright!

Den som venter på noe godt venter ikke forgjeves!
(=All things good comes to those who wait)

We got this one:

333 ped ESI, sold for a nice bunch of peds and bumped our pedcards a bit.
Was a great day with hunting! A numerous amount of globals aswell, and Rip finally has his sound back (¤%#¤% Vista!) so he can hear the fanfare aswell! Not to mention hearing when I am shooting! :p

*ring ring*

Me: "Hello?"
Some Guy: "Hello! Can I get ahold of Jack, please?"
Me: "Say what?"
Guy: "Jack, is he there?"
Me: "Jack? I think you have the wrong number..."
Guy: "Isnt this <my number called up>?"
Me: "Well um, yes"
Guy: "Okay, and no Jack... Thats the number its says on the package Im deliviring"
Me: "Wha? Um. I have no Idea"
Guy: "Oh bollocks."
Me: "Wait wait wait... Jack. Does it say anything else?"
Guy: "Well, it says Jack Ripper Russel."
Me: "Aaahahahaahahaaaa"
Guy: "?"
Me: "Yea okay, thats my boyfriend"
Guy: "....Hookaaaaay.. So where can I drop it off?"

Thanks for this laugh to Klod for writing ingame names on the steelseries packages!

Well I just had my 21st birthday this saturday :)
Spent the weekend quitely on the cottage with family instead of having a wild party, Ill save that for later (england) instead!

Since I was away, I didnt get any birthday hof unfortunally. However me and Ripper did manage to get a very nice run on Falxangius night to Friday! Quite a nice bunch of globals, no less then 8 of them. Including this one, and a 17ped ESI:
Which is as close to a birthdayhof I get :) Was a excellent run, we only spent around 400peds ammo each, so we made a nice profit.

Oh, and on IRL birthdaystuff; Mom made me a cake!
And Im willing to share!

Been a nice weekend so far ingame :)

Me and Ripper have been having a bit fun on CND.
We went on daspletors on Friday, a couple of globals there -all of us very happy to have finished the Glowbones and the Egg event phase one!

Saturday there was as always, Pink Saturday!
Last time I participated I won. This time around however, I ended second. Beki overtook me the last 10 minutes! Typical! Bad Beki, Bad!
But either way, I had profited from the run (getting 5 globals) and got a additional 100 peds for the second place.
Plus it was fun seeing a pink event beeing so dominated by us two gamerchicks. High Five Beki!

After that, me and Rip had a small fist party. It was cosy just doing snables, collecting goblin and pixie, covering ourself in snot and getting aboslutely no skills at all!

And we payed a small visit to Slappy the Nut's amazing apartment.. Which was well guarded by some beast Im sure was imported to calypso! Rip tried to protect me against it, but...
WAAAAAAA!!! Luckily Rip managed to escape. Even tho he was shivering he still managed keeping his gentlemanish cool, saying he only tried to inspect the beasts mouth.

And no, that screenie isnt manipulated! Slapnuts has some amazing art in his apartment for sale. Visit him on Beta South 12G!

This morning we went to GLOBAL MADNESS event, hosted by NEVERDIE!
Single highest loot wins, and I got a 178 ped Longu (after staying an hour on Neconu) and ended fifth, right behind Rip.
However, 10 minutes after event ended I got this one:
It would have won the whole event!

...Not that Im complaining tho. I still profited ;)

Big VU day tomorrow!
And in that event I thought Id post some pictures of the favorite clothing sets I have in EU :)

Im gonna miss Skam's current look :(
She's been with me now like that for 4 years, exept a haircut I did earlier this year (that was more 'me') so will be weird seeing her looking different.
At the same time Im very exited about the changes.
I really want some of them aviator shades Ive seen from the preview pictures! But Im very scared that some of the more rare pieces of clothing I have, will be disappointing me.

Thats just some of them btw.. I screenied them all but cant be bothered to post, lol..

Good luck tomorrow everybody!

Well today has been a day full of Changes,
certainly. Version Update 9.0 was upon us, and the frightful task of recreating the avatar you have known for 4 years began.

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/8/SkamVu9.jpg[/wrap]Am I happy about the VU?
Not only was it very scary to face the facts that the clothes in my huge and costy collection would be recreated into something I dont know what looked like.
Of course I must say I am disappointed in that clothing now will decay 2 pec per every time I change. It makes it very hard for someone like me, who's heart is in fashion ingame. Not only have I spent countless of peds on the collection itself but now Ill have to spend even more to be able to wear it with the same pride as before. And changing between the clothing items is costy. 2 pecs might not sound like alot, but for someone who changes as often as me it will be a substantial amount over a period of time..
And no, Im not rich in real life.

Ah, and the fear about the clothes new design.. The Night Shift Jacket (Black and White jacket you can see in my previous post, 4th picture from the top left) is now... Red and Tourquise! Yes, thats right. What a odd jump from Black and White to that combination.
To be honest tho, I do quite like the new look of the jacket even if I might be one of the few. But I dont think I wouldnt trade it for a black and white one..

I am not very happy about having to look for new armor footguards either. It seems silly that we now suddenly have to complete armors which was hard to complete in the first round. I have a scary feeling my Paradox will stay without footguards. And I also have a scary feeling this will mean more decay after every hunt. Not to mention the extra peds it will cost me to get Angel footguards, Paradox Footguards, Viking Footguards.. etc..

Basically, Im not happy about the VU. I think the graphics are great, I love the looks of most of the clothing and its a fresh breath. But in this round the negative outshines the postivies for me. Its not very often Im unhappy enough to write something down about it, but this time I am. The expenses are just too much.

But either way. I decided to make myself a bit more relaxed by focusing on what does make me happy. Hanging with friends and dear ones, and in this round also playing around with the graphics. I also found out I really liked the new sitting pose for females. It might seem like a trivial thing but it made me smile at least.

As the Rabbids started coming in, I hauled some of them off to take a society photograph. It was a strange thing to see the faces youve grown to like and know, changed and in new form.
Anyway.. we took a group photo of us that was online. Unfortunally I didnt know that I had the gfx settings to minimum so unfortunally no fancy graphics. Nothing TOO fancy anyway. Just lots of love.

I didnt quite like the fact that I was walking around looking like everybody else. Everywhere I turned there was a haircut so much alike mine. Now, I was really happy about the way I looked, I just wanted the hair a bit more blonde. During the day today Ive heard a numerous times that my avatar now looks more like my IRL self.. I dont know if I agree too much about that, but its nice.
Anyway, even though I loved the haircut, everyone else also has it. So I had to do something about that. After desperatly trying to get a hold of Ido, when I finally do I find out that he doesnt have any more haircuts (until VU 9.1) then the start up had.

Luckily enough he had something that could make me stand out from the crowd. So I took a seat...

And Voilà!

SkamVU92.jpg

Allright,
I got a nice little +rep asking me to do this,
so how could I not oblige :)

Pre VU 9.0
Two posts ago I posted this picture, with some of my selected clothing sets from before Vu 9.0

VU 9.0

This is the exactly the same clothing in VU 9.0.1
They are placed at the same places in the screenies, so you can compare the looks for yourself.

Weeell Im currently forced to be away from Entropia until the 9th so I dont have much to do..

But AkiranBlade's siggie led me to this:

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

Back