Tuxxens Make-up

That one is sold to Joda in WSS. Contact me in PM if you want to place and order
OH and for prices we charge 350-400 ped for the work atm.

Its very cool! But not 350-400 ped cool :)
How much does it cost to make?

Taking orders now

Added 2 new masks:

Place your order now to get a mask under the weekend!

I'm back and we have re open our make up creations, orders can be sent to me either here or ingame!

:wise:Just wanted to add that in the upcoming weekend we'll be live streaming on twitch while we make a Vampire mask stay turned for that!

I'll make sure to bump this thread when we go live on twitch, Cheers!

Welcome back and heres a free bump :)

Welcome back and heres a free bump :)

Thank you! i missed you buddy, sorry for being away for so long but now i'm back in business. Haven't seen you online tho are you busy?

Thank you! i missed you buddy, sorry for being away for so long but now i'm back in business. Haven't seen you online tho are you busy?

Well i took a major injury on my knee and was operated last tuesday, havent been able to play due to being in bed constantly, and have lots of work behind schedule... So between work, post op phisiotherapy and games... You know which one stays out for a while.

Either way the Caly studio is yours to use :) i decorated the table a wee bit more and waiting on your sign! Good to see you back :)

Might be making one on arkadia aswell once time and money permits :) I recently purchased Arkadia Land Area 04 so yeah got a bit of room to play with hehe

Well i took a major injury on my knee and was operated last tuesday, havent been able to play due to being in bed constantly, and have lots of work behind schedule... So between work, post op phisiotherapy and games... You know which one stays out for a while.

Either way the Caly studio is yours to use :) i decorated the table a wee bit more and waiting on your sign! Good to see you back :)

Might be making one on arkadia aswell once time and money permits :) I recently purchased Arkadia Land Area 04 so yeah got a bit of room to play with hehe

What happend to your knee? sorry to hear that i know how stuff like that can effekt you since i have similar experience in my family. I hope your recover fast!

You bought A LA on ark? wow thats super cool and about the sign yeah we sure need to make one. send me a pm when your online and we talk more there!

Now rest and get better!

What happend to your knee? sorry to hear that i know how stuff like that can effekt you since i have similar experience in my family. I hope your recover fast!

You bought A LA on ark? wow thats super cool and about the sign yeah we sure need to make one. send me a pm when your online and we talk more there!

Now rest and get better!

At work, did a not so feasible jump with gear on and landed badly, don't really wanna go into much detail here but let's say it wasn't pretty hehe...

Yes I purchased one :) Have had it for a couple months now and so far so good, sadly haven't been able to give it the attention it deserves yet due to RL being like this but I have stuff planned for it :) Check the link on my signature for more infos on the LA.

I will send you a pm as soon as I have a moment to spare to log in ;)

And thanks for the good wishes for recovery, Im already recovering movement after 5 days :D so super excited so far, still cant activate some muscles proper but can sit down and move without as much pain now :) Soon(tm)

Just to add to the thread, I still do buy Make up only face paint and cosmetic pens (not lip ones)

Awesome work! I didn't know you could add your own artwork to in game stuff. How do you add the graphics to the masks?

I might get one in the future...can they be sold to other players if i want a change in the future? thanks.

Awesome work! I didn't know you could add your own artwork to in game stuff. How do you add the graphics to the masks?

I might get one in the future...can they be sold to other players if i want a change in the future? thanks.

Thank you Yes they can be traded/sold. You equip the mask ingame and paint it. it's like you paint on your face

Updated prices to the list so people dont need to spam me ingame for it.

Back