Question: Skildek Vaporizer - mistake or just stupidity?!

Also L tango, 700dmg SIB start 34 but only 3hit/min, 190m range!

offcourse all the wss + friends agree with hulk,since its all about the pyrite finds,be honest about it ,and they are making an killing some days(like last 2 days),i cant blame them for dominating pvp4,its smart play
but its not like ma owes you guys an monopoly on pvp4

i think its fair that lower skilled avas have an way to defend themselfs(albeit at an higher cost)
and this is coming btw from an level 92 grenadier,so i can use some rockets :)

I vote for removing modfaps too, too unfair. Terminator... wont even bother comment (for kestukas: not shared? who r u kidding?). As for skills, enough to see joda, even when i had vapor i mostly didnt bother shooting him as even with my 40ish hit, way too many misses on him.
As always in EU: adapt or die

offcourse all the wss + friends agree with hulk,since its all about the pyrite finds,be honest about it ,and they are making an killing some days(like last 2 days),i cant blame them for dominating pvp4,its smart play

i think its fair that lower skilled avas have an way to defend themselfs(albeit at an higher cost)

Well say it
.....:wise:

would you agree if Mindark would make Mod mec rype or doa foeripper type guns with +40 dps and maxed in 10lvl ?

all has his own opinion when it does not touches it personally.

would you agree if Mindark would make Mod mec rype or doa foeripper type guns with +40 dps and maxed in 10lvl ?

He is not asking for new items vapor is already here same is terminator
so he is not making a new suggestion

He is not asking for new items vapor is already here same is terminator
so he is not making a new suggestion

i ment to say that fluske is not a player that main activity is pvp so vaporizer is absolutiely not touches his gameplay , but if there was something that interacts with his gameplay, it would be thinked twice before taking an choise to answer .

In my opinion noone fault is here, Just MindArk politics is "if you are a winner - we will beat you with wooden stick, untill other will win" , than same will go for other "winner' ..

think hoewer about my imaginary MindArk politics, but sooner or later you will agree with it.

in our country people who have money - pay more taxes, and poor ones get financial help and food from goverment.

it can be sayd that goverment is - Mindark here, and poor people is getting support to trye make living .

i agree with it too that it should be made but 90% of pfc agrees too that it is too operpowered and concludion here is all should agree that gun is too unbalanced befroe mindark will release other guns not for pvp , but for hunt, or faps (like was monria) or mining amps that will be more (eco)..

Last edited:

actually yes,i would agree with all decisions ma makes and ill adapt to them and find an way to profit again,ive done that for 10 years,ive had to change my profitable strategy often after ma changed something

id even prefer if ma never listened to the playerbase,didnt post anything or ever communicated with playerbase,
so ma can make changes to game as they see fit instead of catering to the many whiningthreads at pfc,

if something isnt working out for you now,use your brain and find something that does work,you wss guys i consider amongst the smartest players regarding finding profitable ventures in eu so it wont be that hard to come up with something new

if something isnt working out for you now,use your brain and find something that does work,you wss guys i consider amongst the smartest players regarding finding profitable ventures in eu so it wont be that hard to come up with something new

well i could say same if there was not CP cave whininh thread and mindark was forced to change it because of whining.

well i could say same if there was not CP cave whininh thread and mindark was forced to change it because of whining.

Can't compare cp vs vaporizer cp was about profit vaporizer is about waste so nothing like

Can't compare cp vs vaporizer cp was about profit vaporizer is about waste so nothing like

it is 100% same about Mindark listening of opinion people who not involved in that type of game.

like cp cave was changed by whining people who not even was in cave - mostly reason was to nerf wss proffit sources, and after change - none of new players gone there, since still according to tracker most hunters was same hunters, and all "brood f all " bosses was killed by wss soc members.

that shows that mindark made change by people who never even came to cave and had to decrease activity (loose money) only because people in pcf be happy.

same was with faps forom toulan if i correct. was suber uber eco, better than any mod or imp fap. People was whining that it was bad, and mindark changed it.

same here...

is all about majority to be happy. (but most majority is happy when nabour house is burning) . and not care about balance or fairness here.

It's too powerful, even without the low skill requirement.

It also seems odd that at the same time they nerfed all other rockets a little, spreading out the damage among the types so you do less damage (against armor) for the same skill level.

Ofcorse we brake one rule here ... Uber should always win!

Ofcorse we brake one rule here ... Uber should always win!

life is cruel .
otherwise Break RULES and give all equus quads! or ferreari for poor people in rl.!

Imagine you work in Mindark for 5 years, work really hard for regular sallary, and new emploee comes and gets 2x more sallary and monthy bonuses.

and Mindark will say - you old .... you already no need benefits.

life is cruel .
otherwise Break RULES and give all equus quads! or ferreari for poor people in rl.!

Imagine you work in Mindark for 5 years, work really hard for regular sallary, and new emploee comes and gets 2x more sallary and monthy bonuses.

and Mindark will say - you old .... you already no need benefits.

So you work For MindArk ?

Btw cars after used few years don't Worth so much ... An Ferrari that has 20 years old does not Worth a brand new Ferrari ...alltough a much older Ferrari can Worth much more new one if that Ferrari pus other 50+ years even more...

Ofc if the new guy has more talent and better skills in design a game he can Worth the bonus and 2x salarry!

Last edited:
Hard to balance this, since we can't have players in God-mode, and at the same time
skills should matter.
Solution?
Pvp defensive skills that aren't tradeable. But yet again, another feature hard to balance.
These skills could step in as crits do today, but this time lower damage done.
Or something.... :silly2:

Hard to balance this, since we can't have players in God-mode, and at the same time
skills should matter.
Solution?
Pvp defensive skills that aren't tradeable. But yet again, another feature hard to balance.
These skills could step in as crits do today, but this time lower damage done.
Or something.... :silly2:

I wonder what other games doing. Do they give uber weapons for players that just joined game, so they can one hit guys who skilled max, got best items and so? Or in other games people understand that if you want to be best, or compete with best - you must invest yours time and/or money?

I wonder what other games doing. Do they give uber weapons for players that just joined game, so they can one hit guys who skilled max, got best items and so? Or in other games people understand that if you want to be best, or compete with best - you must invest yours time and/or money?

Why do you think they made the Vaporizer in a way that it is very uneco to use compared to other weapons?

Why do you think they made the Vaporizer in a way that it is very uneco to use compared to other weapons?

First of all - it is not only one gun with low ECO.
Second thing - it is not hunting gun, so ECO do not matter. What matter is damage. Saw anyone complaning about bad ECO on tango? No. Because that dosnt matter at all. Matter if gun can onehit other or cant.
Third - MA made lot of other things that should not be. Some they fixed, some left.

Can MA start worshiping different person, so this one already leaves and some other retard gets all loots? Thanks!

Vaporizers are to powerful.

not because im in pvp4, because im not there much.

I think skills should matter more, Since iv invested ALOT of money to chip skills and skill up.
Just so i could have a "advantage" in pvp and hunt bigger and more eco.

Why should it always be the players that are below LVL50 that gets an advantage?
What reason could someone have to keep all their skills other than braging rights for being most skilled?

Doesnt most if not everyone aim to have profit while playing?
Skills should make it easier to profit, like more eco weapons with higher dps for lower hp regen on mobs.
Bigger and more eco faps.
Less hits taken from mobs.

With Vaporizer i think mindark is takeing a step in the wrong direction.

It doesnt require a high lvl.
It doesnt take much player knowledge about pvp to be able to hit someone.
It doesnt take more than 1 hit and you are dead.

What good is all my skills when some avatars with half my hp can kill me in 1 shoot?

Thats my take on Vaporizers

//Wallfie

First of all - it is not only one gun with low ECO.
Second thing - it is not hunting gun, so ECO do not matter. What matter is damage. Saw anyone complaning about bad ECO on tango? No. Because that dosnt matter at all. Matter if gun can onehit other or cant.
Third - MA made lot of other things that should not be. Some they fixed, some left.

<Removed.....>

Last edited:
I think it is unfair, unbalanced and should not be in game - or MUST be sooo rare that everyone could not use in daily fights.

You think that it is the only "unbalanced" item
I never seen you ask for the removal/major nerf of several other much more used items
(which on some players perspective cost MA with reduced income due to their stats)

Today after usually one hit death from Vapo, i got angry, so decided to sell 100 CLD and cash out 150 000 ped, so i can make myself happy. I will do that few times more and gonna offer to do same for my friends if nothing will be changed.

You believe that blackmailing MA works
What will stop you from doing it again when another "issue" that you don't like happens ?

If you don't like the balancing of an item for all means complain,

but don't blackmail and expect others to bandwagon with you.

To use Vapo you need also skills, you still waste time to skill up,and waste Money to do it...All Rockets/Grenadier weapons have slow reload @17-18 hits minutes .... Is not so easy to go hunting like ubers say Here ...no mission that gives grenadier skills ...to have atleast level 32 make take a Little longer that how they describe it here...

You don't find so easy the gear to grind (only L blueprints) ,some weapons were nerfed from loot so you have to switch from Rocket to Grenade(even more low hits/minute @13 with low range) in order to be with your SIB Level...

Easy to speak(from uber laser/blp side) ...Hard to do it...to be able to use a uneco gear Just to defend yourself not that I can use do go on normal hunting....

I should call some people from this theard NOOB ....

Last edited:
To use Vapo you need also skills, you still waste time to skill up,and waste Money to do it...All Rockets/Grenadier weapons have slow reload @17-18 hits minutes .... Is not so easy to go hunting like ubers say Here ...no mission that gives grenadier skills ...to have atleast level 32 make take a Little longer that how they describe it here...

Now imagine makeing it to lvl 80 granadier...

lvl 32 is nothing compared to lvl 80.

Back