Question: Skildek Vaporizer - mistake or just stupidity?!

On the side note when those negator will reach high tier lvl they will be nasty 1 on 1 weapon aswell with their 18m radius. So vaporizer at current impact radius might not be too bad.
Also lets not forget the balance team probably have something greater in mind for the game. More hp. More powerfull weapon. Better armor etc

On the side note when those negator will reach high tier lvl they will be nasty 1 on 1 weapon aswell with their 18m radius. So vaporizer at current impact radius might not be too bad.
Also lets not forget the balance team probably have something greater in mind for the game. More hp. More powerfull weapon. Better armor etc

You talk with nice words but its all talk, the negator takes alot of skills to use and has alot lower damage done and is incomparable and in my view a balanced weapon.

And if the development team has stronger protection in mind that doesnt influence todays gameplay does it??

I cant even understand this discussion being held but I guess its the fact that its the big bad Hulk that said something that makes you all lose your heads in trying to prove him wrong.

The fact is that is that in all games beginners fight beginners and stronger fight stronger, in this game the beginners have been given a notice and an escapeway inside the lootable area. The fact that they allso for a small amount of cash can fight back is unbalanced and must be conscidered strange or unbalanced??

/Linz

Aaaand forgot to mention all those talks about hulks way to easy money in PVP seemingly forget that he is one of the most active hunters in game, its not often I can see him hiding mining for pyrite......last I saw him post about pyrite was to ask to remove the cap to decrease its MU so that all could use enhancers for lesser cost.

If you cant keep all your personal feelings aside and make a constructive discussion go buy vapos and keep combat tokens MU high so I can sell you some tokens really expensive ;)

Ive only seen 4 name's in this thread that PK.

**If I looked at this issue and had a thought it would only be,
****I bought 3 PK items, a Uber Set of PK Armor and Plates
**Spent hours and hours tiering my items, spend hours and hours pking with them.

Then go into high-end PK area like pvp4, and everyone is carrying a vapo.
So what where those hours all for? Made my gear better, My Aims Better...
All that practice and peds on tiering my gear.

Hell I could have just got a vapo and im king no need for aim or tier :ninja:

Peds wasted? Gear Useless?

Ive only seen 4 name's in this thread that PK.

**If I looked at this issue and had a thought it would only be,
****I bought 3 PK items, a Uber Set of PK Armor and Plates
**Spent hours and hours tiering my items, spend hours and hours pking with them.

Then go into high-end PK area like pvp4, and everyone is carrying a vapo.
So what where those hours all for? Made my gear better, My Aims Better...
All that practice and peds on tiering my gear.

Hell I could have just got a vapo and im king no need for aim or tier :ninja:

Peds wasted? Gear Useless?

Maybe the proceedings to get more people active into pvp was too slow for Mindark.
So they made this shortcut.
Mindark is known to do stuff like this.

Since you explained me about the vaporizer i am trying to find out how much it will cost to maybe chip in to use that. For me it will be more fun and a bigger reason to participate inside pvp. It's more affordable now, and i bet a lot people will feel the same too.

From AH Explosive Projective Weaponry Technology skill Implant is over 4k% MU on weekly ....
I can't have the data on Support Weapon Systems skill... ?%MU (I will edit if someone sharing this MU)
Adding MU on Vapo and Ammo at maxed level 36 Grenadier Hit ...you will need also level 36 Grenadier Dmg you will have the insane eco @0,70 dmg/pec .... while crying babies still have their small eco @3,00 dmg/pec ...

Only Laser/Blp skilled players (MU on skills under 1500%) easy to grind ..mission awards ,easy to find SIB levels gear should win ....Hard to understand a player who grind(hardly ...not enough SIB levels weapon,slow reload,etc) only to defend himself in PvP from people who wants only to WIN!!!!

MA does not owe Lootable Pvp to WSS!

Happy New Year!!!!!

Eco of a pvp weapon is irrelevant.

And sorry but level 36 is not that hard to get to.

Eco of a pvp weapon is irrelevant.

And sorry but level 36 is not that hard to get to.

And this is an official statement :that other People should never kill a Level 100 player to defend himself...

OP shouldn't haved started a theard saying that if devs don't change again things he will leave (that a boycott ) ...while we play buy the same rule ...but here someone comes and say We Should always win Because we are WSS!!!!

We shouldn't brake the rule to kill ubers in PvP...

Last edited:
Ah yes too hard to skill to lvl 36! Make a new vapo, maxed at lvl 15, 800dmg but only 2shots/min! They didn't balance it enough yet, still some player who can't one shot One of the strongest avatar ingame, Joda!!!!

Ah yes too hard to skill to lvl 36! Make a new vapo, maxed at lvl 15, 800dmg but only 2shots/min! They didn't balance it enough yet, still some player who can't one shot One of the strongest avatar ingame, Joda!!!!

I never asked a new gear here ...I never asked to be easy to grind for level 36 grenadier is your friends statement that say is easy when you deal with gear @17 attacks minute and some gear have @13 attack/minute ,You dont find the gear so easy in AH because only L blueprints ...Now tell me that is again to easy to grind grenadier...

starcollector you should not write in this thread because in my personal opion and tracker data you do not even making any activity in game and even not involved in pvp4 activity in absolutelly any situation , so better is to leave people discuss who really involved with pvp and had vaporizer in hands or even seen it.

Hunting Stats

Favorite Mob: Kerberos

Highest Loot: 69 PED

Total Loot: 82 PED

Mining Stats

Favorite Mineral: NA.

Highest Loot: NA. PED

Total Loot: NA. PED

and it is not offtopic absoluttely, like kull sayd, all others like KullXp invest thousands usd to game to have better situation to play , and by adding such unbalanced guns mindark just shows hot they can not respect on other people investment.

Last edited:
But he did collect 1k sweat! But still didn't hit lvl 36 in grenadier hit/dmg! Game is very slow skillwise!

First you complain about being too skilled is bad for nearby because no challengers come to you, and you too lazy to go hunt for them ^^ Now you complain youre not skilled enough because this launcher is too big and is a problem for you ^^ I liked you (dont read too much into that) better when you had less to say (even with youre own old hiding in cars and hunting exploits......quietly) Now you just come across as just another pvp whiner, bitchy spoilt brat. :scratch2:

Where is the old hulk ? This new winge treadmill youre on is just a sorry sad miserable thing to see bro.

Specht less no comment I never agree with you but this is good one :laugh:

For 2015 I wish that some ppl start using their brains :laugh:
For those who think 1 shot/kill is better for MA, think again... useless to wear armor or buy a good fap or skill for it... if there's enough of those launchers the best pk'er is that one who can click 1st..
I remember the LG's b4 L guns & they for sure generated more profit then after they changed everything

For 2015 I wish that some ppl start using their brains :laugh:
For those who think 1 shot/kill is better for MA, think again... useless to wear armor or buy a good fap or skill for it... if there's enough of those launchers the best pk'er is that one who can click 1st..
I remember the LG's b4 L guns & they for sure generated more profit then after they changed everything

for 2015 i whish people stop fighting because a moving picture in screen

Reactions: das
Here is video how good Vapo is to kill one of most skilled player in game. Gust vs Joda. Vaporizer vs Viper. Vaporizer do 200-400 dmg even if it explose far from you, while Viper do 1 dmg or zero if you dont hit under legs...

[video]http://www.twitch.tv/jodaeu/c/5783408[/video]

lol! since it would hurt WSS to edit this and relive the past, and strike down their ego too much i looked through it and here is what we want to see (The great all mighty godly joda dying 5 times to vap0)

3:12
28:16
37:15
44:57
46:30

Why does WSS have to cry when things don't go their way?? Mindark dont bow down to them Vaporizer is the best thing that happend to pvp! Hey guys it is like we are 5 again throwing temper tantrums! Don't be mad get gust!

Let people camp my claims! Bring it on Locked and LoAded!

P.S- Its ok ill give you a hug before you eat the toxic!
13.5 vap0s and counting :)

do I feel bad for you ? no. cash out if you are that unhappy - I would. From my limited experience with it - PVP has been unbalanced, unfair, frustrating, and unskilled since I've been in this game. I made the noob mistake of getting full Hermes and thinking it would make a difference (early in game). Sure it protected me 1-2 shots, but I still only did 1.0 dmg to people. Later I found some RT melee weapons that could kill someone in 2-3 hits because they had electric damage. Lately when I've been in pvp people kill me with Cold MF chips and some other various cheap ways of tweaking the team set target and friends list stuff. I know it is no where near the weapon you brought up, but remember the Star Prototype gun? It was a pretty much 1 hit kill to anyone - sure it's not like an explosive - but I'm trying to look at the idea that this isn't the first type of gun like this (although none really on this scale)
Also - how many people can really get this gun? How many people you've seen with one. I'm guessing you yourself have one. 8 ped a use? Forget that - would never get you to make $. IMO pvp has been like this from my side of the table - always. If you want to pay - you can rule.
Doesn't mean I don't understand your frustration - and I think we should always be vocal about things we don't like in this game. MA has made a lot of changes in the last couple years - lots of big changes to economy and items, etc. I guess - just be ready from some @hole to kill you in pvp with 1 shot like the rest of us have been for our entire avatar's lives.

Next we will complain about skill bonus!!!! That is just not fair all the noobs catching up D: :O

Just sell everything and quit already. Sick of you whiners threatening. No-one needs you withdrawing players anyway.... Make some room for a few more depositing players. :)

So long... thanks for all the whinging threads you've started over the years!

Menace

On the video is very clear he's intention wasn't to kill you look the gun he use he have the marine prowlers marine stalkers soulspliter and he was using the Cyrene gun even MA gonna louht about this and introduce the antibully sword 550 damage yup :beerchug::beerchug:
Ps. He have a gun that hits a 190m 160damage at tier 0 20/20 reload but in this video he was using the plasma gun from Cyrene

On the video is very clear he's intention wasn't to kill you look the gun he use he have the marine prowlers marine stalkers soulspliter and he was using the Cyrene gun even MA gonna louht about this and introduce the antibully sword 550 damage yup :beerchug::beerchug:
Ps. He have a gun that hits a 190m 160damage at tier 0 20/20 reload but in this video he was using the plasma gun from Cyrene

I would have to disagree, if you look at the full stream he did not have the 190m gun you speak of at that time. But he sure did the next day. His intentions were to camp my claims, probably cause i looted him for 130 ped a month or so ago. I know i wouldnt take that very well :) also if you notice im on his ignore , trust me his intentions were to kill me and camp haha!!! Doesn't quite work out too well for him. (but i give him props he did get 4 ped of my pyrite within that two hours!!) As for that level 91 gun in his inventory, have no idea probably not tired i have 80ish burn protection on my armor.

Dont ruin his day m8 :)

Gz for Gust, seems you got your happy hour :)) that made your day or even a month.

To tell you a true, i am happy that such pvp actions makes people happy about game. And i dont care if u kill joda or hulk , they should really have no harm that was killed 1 or 2 times if they make suc player as you happy for whole month.

But this thread was about gun that is unbalanced.

all agree (isma, hulk, akon) and others that gun is unbalanced, no need to remove it at all, justt make radius less, shot cost more because now it is cheap ass (need like 25 ped with mu). and all will be happy.

So i think MindArk will read this thread and unsderstand that Vaporizer need modifications, to make.

Please modify RADIUS, COST, SIB

And again GZ for GUST

From AH Explosive Projective Weaponry Technology skill Implant is over 4k% MU on weekly ....
I can't have the data on Support Weapon Systems skill... ?%MU (I will edit if someone sharing this MU)
Adding MU on Vapo and Ammo at maxed level 36 Grenadier Hit ...you will need also level 36 Grenadier Dmg you will have the insane eco @0,70 dmg/pec .... while crying babies still have their small eco @3,00 dmg/pec ...

Only Laser/Blp skilled players (MU on skills under 1500%) easy to grind ..mission awards ,easy to find SIB levels gear should win ....Hard to understand a player who grind(hardly ...not enough SIB levels weapon,slow reload,etc) only to defend himself in PvP from people who wants only to WIN!!!!

MA does not owe Lootable Pvp to WSS!

Happy New Year!!!!!

Thats the problem. Guys who NEVER do pvp, guys who even dont play EU (sweating or standing in noob rig dosnt count) know best... Vapo cost lot less to do a kill then most of other guns and it use a lot less skills then most other guns...
You are funny. 2 globals on tracker, 82 ped total loot that you got back in 2013 say he know things...

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
I know... I'm gonna threaten to sell 100 CLD's and cash em out and do that weekly until MA fixes this!!!!! OR.... UNTIL THEY GIVE ME THE MYTHICAL MASSIVE "SELL OUT" ATH!!!!!

I'm selling out too! Hopefully they give me the "please stay ATH" before hulk.... and dump an UL lvl 1 rocket that does 10000 dmg every shot! Just cuz I'm a bucket full of AWESOME!

Menace

For the skils/radius/damage I think it was done on purpose to give the ability to pvp miner to have a weapon which would give him a chance, thus incitating more people to go to pvp cause they have a chance.

To some extent damage/radius may be well balanced. For a rocket of such that damage, make a team 4-5 will split the damage at a point armor mitigayion will render it almost 1.0

Killers shot first anyway, how does that work if i kill you and your rocket then kill me, do you won the loot ?

for the balancing manager, well he went on holidays just after he put requirment on vivo survivor, since then there is only fuck up and balancing incoherences, so why would you expect a rocket launcher to be safe ?

For the skils/radius/damage I think it was done on purpose to give the ability to pvp miner to have a weapon which would give him a chance, thus incitating more people to go to pvp cause they have a chance.

To some extent damage/radius may be well balanced. For a rocket of such that damage, make a team 4-5 will split the damage at a point armor mitigayion will render it almost 1.0

Killers shot first anyway, how does that work if i kill you and your rocket then kill me, do you won the loot ?

for the balancing manager, well he went on holidays just after he put requirment on vivo survivor, since then there is only fuck up and balancing incoherences, so why would you expect a rocket launcher to be safe ?

It is true. Damage spilt is a factor not to forget

First to die lose his loot

starcollector you should not write in this thread because in my personal opion and tracker data you do not even making any activity in game and even not involved in pvp4 activity in absolutelly any situation , so better is to leave people discuss who really involved with pvp and had vaporizer in hands or even seen it.

and it is not offtopic absoluttely, like kull sayd, all others like KullXp invest thousands usd to game to have better situation to play , and by adding such unbalanced guns mindark just shows hot they can not respect on other people investment.

u dont even play kestuki :D still u reply in tread

I am angry that this Cerberis dude is still here - he killed me several times and is a nub forever, I will tt this stupid virtual universe now

Reactions: SHY
Back