Selling: [Redacted]

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Do you want to make great money providing excellent service while gaining mad skills? Want to keep yourself alive in PvP or hunting the biggest mobs in the game without breaking the bank on defense costs? Or have you always dreamed of seeing your name on the All Time High list? The Omegaton Fast Aid FAP FEN Edition is truly a harbinger of greatness! One of the very rare "skill buffed" FAPs, this FAP provides tremendous skillgains, and with extremely minimal cost! With the higher level unlocks the net value of the skills gained literally exceeds the decay on the FAP itself.

Imagine yourself giving your buddies the chance to hunt mobs they never dreamed they could, keeping them alive with consistent 207 heals every single click as they blast away at Mulcibers, Warrior Commanders, and Proteron Stalkers! Imagine your surprise at the tiny decay bill at the end of an epic team hunt!

See the Progress slider finally making noticeable gains as your Paramedic level soars toward that elite Doctor unlock! Tier 3 brought me to the #16 spot on the Item Tiering All Time High, now imagine yourself clicking tier 4 and locking in your name into the top five!

"With great power comes great responsibility"

Pave your path to greatness. Send me a compelling offer today! Best way to reach me is by Discord at Captain_Lucky_Jack#2733
Items of interest: Perfected Hedoc, Mod Resto, Imk2, Mod LP-100, BP-70 Perfected, LP-70 Perfected, BC-80 Augmented, Great Claw, Privateer, Uber (F) armor.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Last edited:
Curious as to what your ask is for this monster.

Hey mate,

I'm taking offers on it. If I don't receive any compelling offers (150k-200k ballpark) I'll just continue to keep it.

Sadly, a bit more than my budget. Free bump for a great fap.

Me likely. Bump

I'm feeling slightly more motivated to sell today. Drop me some offers and we'll see if we can work a deal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back