Skill calculation

JoseMTacoral

Guardian
Society
ARGENTROPICOS
TCNL JoseM TACORAL
If I want to know the total value of objects from my avatar is easy: I log in planetcalypso.com, log into my account and do a download the list from the link "objects", copied it to "inventory calculator" of entropiatools. Quick and easy.
How do the same with my skills without having to take pictures of the 15 screens? Would not it be easier a system similar to the inventory? Entering the planetcalypso.com, go to my account and get a list of skills and / or professions without any complication? Is there a fast and easy way to do it?

Yup.

Go convince MA about that, please.

Brief history of skill information:
~2005 only skill levels were given, no professional standings. Players began figuring out the breakdown of contributions of skills to professions based on their HA (hit ability) on UL weapons, where HA = (Hit) profession divided by 10.

~2006 new VU brings Professional standings information about the time the breakdown of skills was known enough to make it redundant for hunting professions.

~2007 skill level to volume is mapped, removing most remaining mystique from skill system. This allows tests on SIB and weapon attachments to be made.

~2008 skill screens are changed, obsoleting most existing skill parsers

~never MA releases skill information in parsable text format, simplifying the automatic calculation of skillgains and making the data prevalent enough that remaining mysteries of skillgains are eventually deciphered by brute force

Last edited:
Yup.

Go convince MA about that, please.

I guess that is a political decision. The reason? Surely someone in MindArk imagined that offer little or no information being offline would force players to spend more time ingame. But, I imagine, that most U.S. players have the same difficulty as me in their RL: they have to work at least 8 hours per day, hours that unfortunately it is impossible to connect ingame even if, at times, make some EU-related task in such realcionados entropiaforum or visit related sites. In my opinion, to perform certain tasks offline would significantly increase the commitment to the game, which would benefit the entire community, including Mindark. Also, why not make easy for us what we must do already in a more complicated way. I can not find valid reasons to justify it.

Back