Skill Gains nerfed from Sweating

Korin Dante MDe

Prowler
I go 41 agility from sweating Daikiba at Port Atlantis outpost during 2007 to 2011 and now when I returned in August 2021 I am not getting any skills gain getting hit while sweating kerbs. MindArk has nerefed the skill gains. Players sweating prior to 2011 would know this.

i recall that i read apost regarding "monster becoming dry of skill icnrease" after 3 minute or so
being a kerberos 300 hp that is 30 minute sweating it is easy to go dry
do a test with small sabakuma L0 at corinth half moon cove and you will swunt at a faster rate
i read this regarding suicidal skill farm in Zychion if i recall correctly

i recall that i read apost regarding "monster becoming dry of skill icnrease" after 3 minute or so
being a kerberos 300 hp that is 30 minute sweating it is easy to go dry
do a test with small sabakuma L0 at corinth half moon cove and you will swunt at a faster rate
i read this regarding suicidal skill farm in Zychion if i recall correctly
We are talking skilling being nerfered from sweating compared to pre-2011 era not mobs of today.

What's the point in asking the same question every week if you ignore the answers. The very fact that it took you 4 years to get to 41 agility with sweating tells that the skill-dry mechanics was already in place back then because it takes a couple of months top of most casual and low-level gameplay to get that much with hunting (where you kill mobs long before they stop giving defensive skills).

I go 41 agility from sweating Daikiba at Port Atlantis outpost during 2007 to 2011 and now when I returned in August 2021 I am not getting any skills gain getting hit while sweating kerbs. MindArk has nerefed the skill gains. Players sweating prior to 2011 would know this.
Ubers get 1 agility per 2 years. It's like bitcoin mining. Each points get exponentially harder or more costly

Meta codex allow about 1 point every 5 codex levelsand agility is rewarded if i am not wrong 1 every 3 points
total "Meta points" available are over 1k so can push to 200 agility in 3 months with 200k ped cycled in case it is a specific Goal.
being that stat really marginal in profession growth i cant see the urge to rise it to 200 tho

Back